Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) (52844 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed / Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child / Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by stephenduru: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Is this for real,Osaze Odemwingie campaigning for PDP candidate in Edo state Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/osaze-odemwingie-campaigns-for-pastor.html

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by HungerBAD: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol.

Yobo dey Rivers dey hook up with PDP,this Oyinbo dey Edo dey hook up too with PDP lol.

The Yam una dey find to eat must pass una.

Yeye.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by dunkem21(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2016
the clouds and vultures that will share and eat the Edo resources are gathering. Ball you no play well na politics you want enter

75 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Built2last: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok na.

APC can only win by rigging.

42 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL cheesy.. You for no write am if na Obaseki him stand with cheesy
it doesn't matter the party affiliation what matters most is that they are joint partners in looting

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:

I know but you would've looked the other way if he was standing with Obaseki wink
you don't know me or what I can do so don't stereotype me

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
you don't know me or what I can do so don't stereotype me

OK, apologies.. Sorry o wink

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:

OK, apologies.. Sorry o wink
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
you are welcome

Your simplicity has tamed me this morning.

Again, sorry. kiss

Logs out.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Maskus(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Time shall tell!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by bokohalal(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Osaze doesn't know what he is doing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Osehnetworld(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
the clouds and vultures that will share and eat the Edo resources are gathering. Ball you no play well na politics you want enter
bro u r wicked

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Correct Guy!!!!
Dat na ya contributions to ya state..Edo
APC and their coded future Sharia govt would not have it tap root in Edo state.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one osaze!

We have decided!

God bless the people's pastor

Click LIKE for ize-iyamu and SHARE for obaseki (osho's boy boy) lipsrsealed

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2016
bokohalal:
Osaze doesn't knew what he is doing.

shocked shocked shocked angry angry

74 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Goood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by sunsewa16: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
no matter how long it takes or how many times they cancelled the election,the wishes of Edo masses can"t be suppressed but can only be robbed by power that be.##EDODECIDES##IYAMU##PDP##CONFIRM

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by cckris: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ife'acho will score today against Man U

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Branzy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
EDO DECIDES.

WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF, NO!

1897 IT WAS OBASEKI AND PHILIP JAMES THAT INVADED BENIN CITY IN A COUP TO OVERTHROW OBA AND CANCEL OBASHIP FROM THE KINGDOM. 119 YEARS TODAY THE GRAND CHILD OF THE TRADITIONAL COUP PLOTTER, OBASEKI AND ANOTHER PHILIP SHUAIBU IS PLANNING TO INVADE THE KINGDOM AND POSSIBLE RELEGATE THE OBA OF BENIN UNDER THE HAUSA AND YORUBA TITLE HOLDERS.

The drama that took place hours back about election posponement was carefully crafted and drafted to undermine and disregard the BENIN CUSTOMS AND TRADITION.

The election was pospone to a period when Edo People will be coronating their new OBA, a celeberation that normally takes 21 days to celeberate and also to perform some spiritual rites.
It is a period when the Sons and Daughters of Edo Kingdom takes a break in their place of work in honor of this ceremony that do take place once in a bluemoon.

Edo shine ur eye. Remember in 1897 it was Obaseki and James philip that invaded the Benin Empire to dethrome our most darling King Oba Ovonramen N'ogbaisi.

Emperor Oshiomole has brought back same combination of Obaseki and Philip again AWUAH- God forbid. This cannot be a coincidence that after 119yrs of the first Agho Obaseki and Captain James philip invaded the Benin kingdom, another Obaseki and Philip again. Ivbiedo nuzomo wakpa-egbe oooooo.- Edo People Shoukd rise up and not allow history repeat itself. Edo Prince Edun Akenzua, direct younger brother of Oba Erediauwa our beloved father have spoken, " Oshiomole have no right to choose who will rule the Binis". The Binis will ensure history does not repeat itself. Long May You Live Our His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa,

Rebroadcast to every Bini you know.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Doghari: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
I forsee another 'inconclusive election' by the Daura Electoral Commission because tyrannic APC will be pounded like say tommorow no dey. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Abeymills(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Here comes d end of apc n oshomole in edo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ajawara(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
I know you will have a contrary view if he supports apc

7 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ajawara(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
bokohalal:
Osaze doesn't know what he is doing.
........just like you don't know what you are saying

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Holywizard: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
conji hol me ooo. any girl in owerri shud indicate

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
With all these lines falling out of APC shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked It will be difficult to rig the people's mandate undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

GEJ shifted elections for 2 weeks yet it didn't help him... I wish the people of Edo the best......just vote the person you want and don't listen to anyone including me because none of us stay in Edo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guy is cute

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
in APC I TRUST... cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.