Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) (52879 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed / Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child / Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
stephenduru:
Is this for real,Osaze Odemwingie campaigning for PDP candidate in Edo state Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/osaze-odemwingie-campaigns-for-pastor.html
Just face your soccer career and stay out of dirty Nigerian politics.

Only fools risk their lives and die for Nigerian politicians, even if they claim to be pastors or bishops.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
cckris:
Ife'acho will score today against Man U
. . . Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by anonimi: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
quickberry:
op remember dat Okocha and Yobo also campaigned for gej.........yet he lost woefully.....Obaseki all d way.......#teamAPC

Were their no yeyebrities who campaigned for DullardPoo so he could wow the zombies
Make una find better thing talk jawe. All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party is dead and buried in Edo state and in Nigeria.
QED!!!

obinnaifeoma:
Nollywood Yoruba celebrities
Fathia Balogun, Muyiwa Ademola, Sanyeri,Adebayo Tijani, Wasiu Ayinde KWAM1 and Femi Adebayo have joined the race to campaign for Buhari as president and Ambode as governor of Lagos state.

Fondly called Nollywood big five,the Muyiwa-Ademola led group are collaborating with Fuji legend Wasiu Ayinde for a new campaign song for Ambode and Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033582_1g_jpegc6db4434b6da494100daf394ffb4f8d7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033583_mi_jpegb46afc1184b12722b7678ae6210b08a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033599_facebook20150113163154_jpeg97623cdb414e89eda84009b8dc0c9538

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033601_facebook20150113135338_pngd734d19b9683c191f164cf83f0ba6e83

Source/More Photos: http:///4zl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by shuggah(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
the clouds and vultures that will share and eat the Edo resources are gathering. Ball you no play well na politics you want enter
Who for ur generation Don play for Kano pillars??

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by rozayx5(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
cckris:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by anonimi: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Orikinla:
.Just face your soccer career and stay out of dirty Nigerian politics.

Only fools risk their lives and die for Nigerian politicians, even if they claim to be pastors or bishops.

If ordinary folks and stars in the UK, Canada, USA etc do not publicly identify, sponsor and support candidates how do you think their societies will be so good that our people are willing to DIE just to be under-employed slaves to the oyinbo people
Are you saying we should not make progress towards such developed status?
Abi you are content with ALL Edo girls and women abroad being prostitutes as alleged by Aisha Halliburton?

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
the clouds and vultures that will share and eat the Edo resources are gathering. Ball you no play well na politics you want enter
No mind him...... grin grin

I trust JJ Okocha, him no get time for all this nonsense.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by 9jaMalay: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
i join my fellow bside broda campaign follow Pastor ize iyamu o

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ClitRaider: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
cckris:
He did!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ClitRaider: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in APC I TRUST... cool cool cool cool
Zombie spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by anonimi: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
omojoshy:
No mind him...... grin grin

I trust JJ Okocha, him no get time for all this nonsense.

So it is nonsense to be concerned about who/how you are governed? shocked
Na who do this thing to you?
You obviously did not see the earlier post reproduced below or did you

quickberry:
op remember dat Okocha and Yobo also campaigned for gej.........yet he lost woefully.....Obaseki all d way.......#teamAPC

Anyway I see that you are still being fed, clothed and housed by your mummy according to your signature reproduced below. Enjoy your present ignorance. Don't worry, reality will soon hit you. angry

Mum's PRAYER keeps me GOING....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by oduz: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Electoral choices should be about what parties want to do to better the future of citizens. It is sad that we are using the acts of dead colonial history to pave the road to the future. If this pastor who has been in govt for so long has any great achievement or grt plans for the future, there will be no need to be telling us of the story of how holy Mary gave birth to Jesus .......

Best wishes to Edo people whichever way they choose to go.

cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by danot1030: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
This remind me of Joseph Yobo open campaign for the corrupt Jonathan and he still lost, only for Yobo to lead Ogoni elders to pay solidarity visit to the same Buhari he campaigned against a year after.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by chimaobinelson(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:

mind you politics affect everyone directly or indirectly,so every1 has to affiliate with it whether actively or dormantly...u ppl keep making this mistake,itz not politicians business
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Garshyzee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
them don pay am again...
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by PeeeTeee: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
ogastone:
good photoshop..
you almost got it perfect.
but the blue shirt has two colours.
I like ur ingenuity it s photo shopped. Check out d hands.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by polabo: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
osaze, has it turned to this? u should b in Europe playing not in Edo playing dirty politics..
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by obamazeroone: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
APC can't survive d wrath of PDP in Edo state even though they postpone election by 20 times

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Who recognizes him in Nigeria politics? APC will surely win by God's grace
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Yobo dey Rivers dey hook up with PDP,this Oyinbo dey Edo dey hook up too with PDP lol.

The Yam una dey find to eat must pass una.

Yeye.

Who's talking about food here?

Hunger is truly bad.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by IRobot7(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
This ain't real. This is Photoshop!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by lancdoz: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
APC in any State is a threat to development and growth in Nigeria as a whole
Edo people run when you hear "CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by collinometricx: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Bro wise up
LesbianBoy:

shocked shocked shocked angry angry

cn't u see is a photoshop tinz...
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
The people of Edo should vote whoever they want. If it turns good they will enjoy.
If it turns bad they will suffer.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by swizmony(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Branzy:
EDO DECIDES.

WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF, NO!

1897 IT WAS OBASEKI AND PHILIP JAMES THAT INVADED BENIN CITY IN A COUP TO OVERTHROW OBA AND CANCEL OBASHIP FROM THE KINGDOM. 119 YEARS TODAY THE GRAND CHILD OF THE TRADITIONAL COUP PLOTTER, OBASEKI AND ANOTHER PHILIP SHUAIBU IS PLANNING TO INVADE THE KINGDOM AND POSSIBLE RELEGATE THE OBA OF BENIN UNDER THE HAUSA AND YORUBA TITLE HOLDERS.

The drama that took place hours back about election posponement was carefully crafted and drafted to undermine and disregard the BENIN CUSTOMS AND TRADITION.

The election was pospone to a period when Edo People will be coronating their new OBA, a celeberation that normally takes 21 days to celeberate and also to perform some spiritual rites.
It is a period when the Sons and Daughters of Edo Kingdom takes a break in their place of work in honor of this ceremony that do take place once in a bluemoon.

Edo shine ur eye. Remember in 1897 it was Obaseki and James philip that invaded the Benin Empire to dethrome our most darling King Oba Ovonramen N'ogbaisi.

Emperor Oshiomole has brought back same combination of Obaseki and Philip again AWUAH- God forbid. This cannot be a coincidence that after 119yrs of the first Agho Obaseki and Captain James philip invaded the Benin kingdom, another Obaseki and Philip again. Ivbiedo nuzomo wakpa-egbe oooooo.- Edo People Shoukd rise up and not allow history repeat itself. Edo Prince Edun Akenzua, direct younger brother of Oba Erediauwa our beloved father have spoken, " Oshiomole have no right to choose who will rule the Binis". The Binis will ensure history does not repeat itself. Long May You Live Our His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Eheneden Erediauwa,

Rebroadcast to every Bini you know.

Nonsense! Hw does the event of over a hundred affect us. My friend sharap dia.
Be like say u get short memory. I attended both ICC and BHS schools in Benin wen I relocated from Lagos. And I can tell u that education was in the dark ages during Igbins tenure. Classroom were leaking no chairs teachers weren't paid labs were khakis island( a place where we dey go shit) and education was a piss of shit in all govt school. U can't compare it to what's on ground now. And if you must know it was the so called igbinedion and ize iyamu that shortchanged our oba of his right full entitlement from. Abi u no no?
I grew up in ogida area n attended st Monica's church n st Benedict church at useh n Egor n if u know hw bad teacher's house was n channel 55 then u no go come here dey spit rubbish enter DAT area go ask this people hw dey fared b4 that road was rehabilitated. I'll stop here for now. There are so many other examples I can point to as the legacy of oshobaba.
You point to the legacy of PDP rule between 199 - 2007? None. And yes call osho a thief we agree even u self if u be govo 2day u go thief. And if after the thief wey Una claim say oshiomole thief we fit see d difference then y we no go vote the APC for a second term?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by emirex50(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
abegi jor..... na photoshop angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Josmila(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
in APC I RUST... cool cool cool cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2016
ogunsbanjul:
Who recognizes him in Nigeria politics? Pdp will surely win by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.