Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager (3995 Views)

8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by harbdulrasaq88(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2016
[url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] brings you a List of Nigerian Nollywood top actresses that had children as teenagers and went on to be successful in their jobs.

Genevieve Nnaji

Nollywood actress Genevieve couple of years ago in an interview revealed she had a child when she was mere 17 years old. The news shook the entire country with most wondering how it happened.

Genevieve is yet to share a photo of her daughter

Clarion Chukwurah

Veteran actress Clarion Chukwurah recently got married for the third time but before that she had a child at the tender age of 18.

The child is now the biggest video director in Nigeria – Clarence Peters.

His father is legendary Juju musician Shina Peters.

Shan George

Veteran actress Shan George got married at 16. She gave birth to two sons back to back following her marriage. The marriage however did not last long.
Also Read: Reminisce Becomes First Nigerian Act To Have 2 Albums Debut On Billboard Chart

She was quoted to say “Being married at the age of 16 was just like a child still living with her parents. It was more like an obligation. I don’t really want to talk about it because of my children.” She said.

Obot Etuk

Akwa Ibom born actress Obot Etuk got married at bare 15 and began to produce offspring shortly after.

“We got married in 1985 and divorced in 2002. The marriage did not last long. We were young when we got married. I was 15 then and he was 18.”
Also Read: Nigerian woman jailed 9yrs in the UK for burning lover’s private parts with a hot iron

Obot had 3 kids before her divorce.4

Omotola

Legendary actress Omotola Jalade and her husband met when she was 16 years old and at 18 they got married and gave birth to their first child.

Omotola is now a mother of 4 children and her youngest child is even in his teenage years.

Ada Ameh

Actress, Ada Ameh had her first child at 14.
She revealed peer pressure is the reason she started having children that early. She said, “Sometimes, I ponder on that. I had a child when I was 14.

My peers influenced me. But it has been some time now.”

Iretiola Doyle

Actress Ireti Doyle had her first child when she was in her late teens.
Also Read: Olamide Stole My Song “Who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Original Version

Her daughter is all grown up now and is now married. They look more like sisters due to their close age gap.

Liz Benson

Super star actress, Liz Benson got married to her first husband, Samuel Gabriel Etim at a very young age.

The marriage had already produced 2 girls and 1 boy before beautiful Liz lost her husband to death in her mid twenties.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/photos-8-nigerian-actresses-who-had.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by harbdulrasaq88(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by HungerBAD: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Adah Ameh at 14?what?14 yr old can get pregnant?but that's a child.

14 yr old?I am confused here. Who sleeps with a 14 yr old?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by amacastel: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD:

Yes I had mine 3days to my thirteenth birthday. He is 16 now am 29
Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2016
I see
Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by jay2pee(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
kk

who early childbirth epp
Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by RealJaneDoe: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
HungerBAD:

there's a particular religion where the person they are serving married a nine year old girl and the followers do such and even justify it so I am not surprised. If only I could remember the name.
Re: PHOTOS: 8 Nigerian Actresses Who Had A Child As A Teenager by iffydave: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
amacastel:
Yes I had mine 3days to my thirteenth birthday. He is 16 now am 29
Wow!!!!
Congratss
It is'nt easy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Visited Umuchu Yesterday For Tourism / . / Regina Daniels Sends Happy New Year Message After Being Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.