Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) (29702 Views)

The Failure Of Christian Deism / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / 10 Basics Of Christian Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Spice up your Marriage and Relationships with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2023
The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2023
Relax with a New BOOK
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Your answer is with us
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's day to true fathers
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are getting more confused because *you have refused to involve God in your daily activities*. Your problems are getting worse because *you have failed to acknowledge the relevance of God in your situations*. Try God this time around and *see if you won’t testify His good deeds*. Involve God in that mind boggling situation and *see if He won’t give you peace*. Trust Him and *you will never be disappointed*. May your hope be renewed and *may good God do greater things for you and cause you to be blessed*. Have *a blessed week*. Shalom.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Any Christian Novels at all
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Any Christian Novels
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Just one book... And a changed life.
Contact us today for your desired books.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week of your life
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hallelujah... It's new week
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Should you have only 24 hours more to live, what would you do with your last 24 hours?
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Your pastor can twist the gospel to suit your lifestyle here on earth, but I tell you the truth, he can never twist the judgment to suit you.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a winner and I win always.
Hallelujah
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06
A New year to read great books
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17
Any book by any author in any field is is available with us
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 11:43am On Feb 02
Welcome to a most fruitful and successful month!
Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24

Re: Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) by shobam1410(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.