Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is The World Still Coming To An End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The World Still Coming To An End? (725 Views)

IS God Still Coming? / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Is The World Still Ending Today - December 20, 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Still Coming To An End? by koolme: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hi all. One might wonder these days, with the way things are going. Anyways, I just wanna get your comments. Is the world still coming to an end? If yes, how soon do you think? If no, why do you say that?
Re: Is The World Still Coming To An End? by KINGJ2: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2009
Hi Dear One,

Your simplicity and boldness compels someone to be concerned about your question. As for the world coming to an end is without an iota of doubt. How do I know that for sure? Do you believe the world had a beginning? That is why it unfailingly has an end.How to know the world has a beginning is demonstrated in the fact that you have a beginning and that is why you have an end. Any thing that started somewhere sometime has an end.

About how soon the world is going to end, the Bible itself gave very clear signs on that. In Luke 17:26-37 it is stated by the Lord Jesus Christ himself that the world would become filthy,rotten and as corrupt as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah as a sign for the end time.

Sir, with homosexuality (SODOMISM) so glorified as if it were a normal thing, only those who are dead in sin and or in sodomism itself won't know that we are already there. Because in the days of Sodom the Sodomites didn't know their doom was right at the doors and was going to strike in a matter of hours but Lot knew. And he did something about it.

Today some denominations argue and actually ordain homosexuals into ministerial offices. If this is not rottenness I don't know what it is. If you can't see that the condition of the church is deplorable, detestable and highly questionable then you need check your own spiritual condition. Because that is what matters not organizations since the Lord is coming for you the individual and not any church group.

Put another way, if we are not already there we may never be there again. Noah didn't know how close the end was though the Lord had told him He was about destroying the world so he should build the ark, it was only seven days left that God now told him to enter inside while He God closed the door. But Noah had made himself ready for more than 120 years ahead of time. Those that wait waste because God said he is good at catching the CRAFTY person in his Craftiness. The man that trembles at my word is the one on whom I have respect says the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Mek Una Come Explain / “i Am Coming!” Part Xx (susan, Sabrina, Philipa, Buddy Baker; Nov 26-28, 2010). / Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.