Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,293 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Oya Mek Una Come Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oya Mek Una Come Explain (726 Views)

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Someone Should Please Explain 1 Cor 7:36 For Me, I'm Confused! / Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Mek Una Come Explain by PastorAIO: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
Abeg all you evolutionists, darwinists, Creationists etc etc etc,  Come and explain this one:
Genetics experts have been amazed by the birth of a blonde, blue-eyed white baby - to a black couple. Skip related content

RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS
Blonde Bombshell: Black Couple's White Baby
Enlarge photo
Doctors insist tiny Nmachi is not an albino and neither of the parents has any mixed-race family history.

Dad Ben Ihegboro, 44, a railway customer services adviser, said: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything.

"The first thing I said was 'What the flip?'."

Nmachi, whose name means Beauty of God in the Nigerian homeland of parents Angela and Ben, was born at Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup, Kent.

Doctors there told them she is not an albino.

"She doesn't look like an albino child anyway - not like the ones I've seen back in Nigeria or in books," Ben told The Sun. "She just looks like a healthy white baby."

Ben added: "Of course, she's mine. My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by Tudor6(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
Sure this proves God is a white man. . . . . . QED
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by petres007(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

Sure this proves God is a white man. . . . . . QED

cheesy grin grin grin

I think the poster was actually serious about his request for explanations wink
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by Tudor6(f): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2010
^^
em, actually, I'm being serious.
My white pal told me that at lunch today. He believes it proves Adam and eve were white. How he came to that conclusion I dont know.
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by aletheia(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2010
Genetic recombination
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by MyJoe: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2010

My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

I have a lot of interest in racial classification. It's amazing what amount of confusion there is about it all. This is another huge score for those anthropologists who dismiss the accepted forms of racial classification. Blonde? This case is new.

Reminds me of that white couple that gave birth to a black kid back in the ol' days of Apartheid and the Apartheid government began laying square shaped eggs trying to resolve the "problem". Later passed a law declaring that "every child born of two white parents is white", but that did not stop the girl undergoing so much suffering from family, society and government. I wonder what would have happened if Nmachi had happen back in Soweto in those days. Maybe they would have passed a law declaring the kid black? Or, perhaps much more likely, a law declaring that "every white kid purportedly born of two black parents was stolen from a white maternity ward."
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by xtainroyal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.

That's good but not ok. DNA test will do.

Genetic recombination
does any of the parents come from a white background?
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by petres007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

^^
My white pal told me that at lunch today. He believes it proves Adam and eve were white. How he came to that conclusion I dont know.

cheesy
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by MyJoe: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
xtainroyal:

That's good but not ok. DNA test will do.
does any of the parents come from a white background?
From pictures of the baby I have seen she has a broad nose. But she has white skin and then blond hair, something thought to be exclusive to Caucasians, never mind the Australian Aborigines. This is another classic racial classification conundrum.
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by seyibrown(f): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2010
Reminds me of that white couple that gave birth to a black kid back in the ol' days of Apartheid and the Apartheid government began laying square shaped eggs trying to resolve the "problem". Later passed a law declaring that "every child born of two white parents is white", but that did not stop the girl undergoing so much suffering from family, society and government. I wonder what would have happened if Nmachi had happen back in Soweto in those days. Maybe they would have passed a law declaring the kid black? Or, perhaps much more likely, a law declaring that "every white kid purportedly born of two black parents was stolen from a white maternity ward."

LOL! God pass them!
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by nopuqeater: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
Explanation; Allah kul li shayin Qadir; Allah is capable whatever He Wills. So a child of different hue came out of a parent. Is the child internally ans structurally different? no. Even if he were. But he/she remains a thing created.
Re: Oya Mek Una Come Explain by ajailer(m): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2010
Tudór:

^^
whatwell i bet you are not a Nigerian en u dont stay in Nigeria for you to be making that kind of statement.
How can you say that it proves that GOD is a white man??
I WONDER O

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / Russia Emerges As Europe's Most God-believing Nation / Is It Gud For Women 2 Go 2 Church Tit Their Hair Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.