Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School (81956 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2016
If you school at unilorin u will know that there is something that is not right surrounding the school and is spiritual.go to the permanent site(ps),everything is done to the extreme.it will take 2hrs to get to school frm the gate,5000people receiving lectures without the lectural using public addresing system,borehole water for millions of people,u have ur money no food to buy cause the distance frm school to gate is far,u stay in the hostle-population explosion,u have fanatics both muslim and xtains.so i dont blame the guy for this,he is passing through hell.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by SirHenry105(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2016
So how does one who is into fornication but wishes to repent go about this "RESTITUTION" thing? Cut off his dick? Unsex dem galz? Or marry all d galz he've slept with? Point is what the young man did was baseless and meaningless, Paul never brought back all the Christians he killed before God totally forgave him.

2 Likes

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by AdeniyiA(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2016
I am speechless, maybe he's right or not. But what happens to "old things have passed away and all things have become new" since his sins did not affect anyone but himself? He should simply have confess and promise to cheat no more.
Jesus does not expect us to practice Christianity foolishly.
In fact maybe the guy can't simply cope and carryovers are hanging on him.
OYO guy
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by BayLord01(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2016
herzern:
Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

Old thinqs have passed away and all thinqs have become new.....

He should have continued....All what He should do is ask for forgiveness and show reqrets about the action..........

Mesev....My Maths result...nah by "ehrm ehrm".....and I no commot school..... grin grin
So his lord didn't forgive his previous sin as he become a born again? Religion has been holding African back since. What a waste of sperm.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by benzems(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
If you school at unilorin u will know that there is something that is not right surrounding the school and is spiritual.go to the permanent site(ps),everything is done to the extreme.it will take 2hrs to get to school frm the gate,5000people receiving lectures without the lectural using public addresing system,borehole water for millions of people,u have ur money no food to buy cause the distance frm school to gate is far,u stay in the hostle-population explosion,u have fanatics both muslim and xtains.so i dont blame the guy for this,he is passing through hell.

so the hell he was passing through made him confess
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by benzems(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2016
My dear i think you did the nice things but

the Book of John said that if anyone claimed not to be a sinner he is making God a liar
and all have sinned.

How a wish all Nigerian Politicians will follow this guy foot step
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by kenoz(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by mokybb: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2016
Guy big thumb up for you! I really appreciate your boldness and courage. If all christians and muslims are like you, surely Nigeria will never experience economic recession.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by freshboy88(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2016
are u SERIOUS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......ayaf die, aswr dwn
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by shabakm: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2016
bross your repentant is incomplete without going to jail for 21years because that is the punishment for exam malpractice.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by excanny: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2016
I wish he knew Jesus was fake. Exam malpractice is not right. His best restitution would have been not to engage again in it in future. But pulling out of university because you cheated before was extreme, the kind of acts you see religious cults encourage to their members.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by sekundosekundo: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2016
herzern:
Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

He should have continued....All what He should do is ask for forgiveness and show reqrets about the action..........

Mesev....My Maths result...nah by "ehrm ehrm".....and I no commot school..... grin grin

What is RESTITUTION.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by freshboy88(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
and hw does that relate to d reason he has given for withdrawal?....Oga, if u dont have anytin meaningful to post, just SHARAP n folo the thread....mtchewwww
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by freshboy88(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
u sound lyk u also went thru the skul and xperienced d above. y u no withdraw also?
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2016
SMH
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
On a lighter note, this kid dey do himself.
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

This life get as e be o. Its either you cheat or be cheated.

#peace.
you are wrong abit ,,what i will say is life is never straight my brother
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Brain washing from the highest other, nonsense ..... a pastor has ask me b4 to quit my FG job to attend his seminar for 2 weeks ,I left his church asap this is the same way terrorist are brain washing their members to kill innocent people to make heaven rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2016
PussySmasher:
Unilorin na university? Unilorin na secondary school na with their VC ambali abi muniru or what's the dudes name again sef...
On a lighter note, this kid dey do himself.
Many years ago I write waec, na mago mago I use. Jamb sef I use mago mago... I enter uni sef still use mago mago so tey I carry 2:1 commot ..remain small make I enter first class seff.

[size=19pt]This life get as e be o. Its either you cheat or be cheated.[/size]
#peace.

I used to think differently, but I have come to accept the Boldly written text above.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by sekundosekundo: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2016
LuvU2:
I like that. People need to become realistic, going to the university these days is becoming a waste of time...we hve been going to school since independence but see where we are

modified: Ok read the letter, his reason is kinda poor. (He shd know old things re passed away lready now). Thought he had a better reason embarassed

Old things hv passed away but you must return that which you have stolen. That's restitution and it's biblical.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by lonelygem(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2016
Meanwhile, there is this missionary school at Agwu in Enugu, hmn.. Rated the best and accorded all the honor due to such a school as per spiritual committment, but to the greatest dismay, consciense doesn't have a role to play in the minds of the administration of the school. The reverend sisters, the supposed pastors and high ranked spiritual trustees, sponsoring broad day malpractices, distributing solved answers to the student and using the school copier machine to photocopy and distribute answers, at broad daylight during waec examination. OMG!

I ask myself, what happened to their conscience?
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by AKBliv010(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2016
piagetskinner:

Not everyone has sex...some people are still decent in that aspect

Sharrap! Tell me something I don't know. "Not everyone" ...which kind thought process you get sef, stating the obvious to sound intelligent.

Gerarahere mehn!

Una hear the word sex u wan come dey form holy! Abi you think say you fall from sky? No child is born without sex.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2016
agbotemi64:
Letter Of UNILORIN Student Withdrew Himself After Given Life To Christ

..REASON FOR MY WITHDRAWAL FROM THE UNIVERSITY..

#MR.BAYO from Unilorin

Mr Bayo..... so you self dey Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by quintybabe(f): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2016
Irishrena1:

I guess these people do not know that we are JUSTIFIED by faith (GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS through faith in the finished work of Christ which is the gospel,) and not by WORKS (OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS aka our good wotks), for...our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God and without faith it is impossible to please God.
If he is doing all these with the belief that Christ is his sole ticket to cross the gate of heaven, then that's perfect. But if he's doing this with the belief that his good works are the things that will buy him that ticket that he so desires then he's getting it all mixed up because his good works serve as the treasures he lays up in heaven and not his ticket to heaven. Paul said that if we say that salvation is by works and not by grace, then Christ died in vain. Another portion in the bible says....not by works of righteousness lest any man should BOAST but that it is the gift of God....
God bless you my sister, you couldn't have said it better. 1000 likes for your comment
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Capableben(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2016
discusant:

Dedicating a song to a dead horse. Little or no audience. Is Nigeria a nation? Do you know the true meaning of a nation?
According to MERRIAM WEBSTER dictionary, a Nation is a large area of Land that is controlled by its own government. I guess this definition fits Nigeria. Just watch out!
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Fairgodwin(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2016
AsoRockz01:

You're right Bro. That's the church I attend and still attending and not thinking of quitting at least for now.

We'Ve been taught that so many times but Bro I Don't ever think I can do what that brother just did.

I think I can very well do it, but I also think it is quite better not to get involve in malpractice in the first place.
My WAEC result isn't the best result out there, but I'm so proud I got it without such malpractices and mainly through God's help. Back in the University I tried never to use what they call 'expo' or 'reminder' and I rather depended on God and re-wrote carry overs if I had any than use a short cut. All thanks to the lesson I got from that very Deeper Life youth retreat when I was still in secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by aprilwise(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2016
I also have to withdraw from school.my waec and neco even jamb it exam malpractice I got the result . Self righteousness Dey worry that guy.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by fmlala: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Eleyi ti gba were m'esin sha. This is a typical example of holy konko @ work, mumunity is her religion.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by petomas(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2016
Good for him. I see no reason y some of us should be insulting the dude and day all manner of stupid things about his decision. Besides he's entitled to his own decisions and owe no one or groups any apology.
The bible says there's a way that seems right unto a man, but the end there off is death.... I have a lovely sibling who is totally convinced that no matter what it takes or no matter the number of times it will take him to write o' level, he'll not compromise and accept any help in the exam hall or cheat to pass Maths.
Remember Vanity upon vanity=VANITY.
I PRAY HIS FAITH REPOSITION HIM FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW.

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by TDonald: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2016
classicB:

No one is perfect. We all make mistakes at some point in time and regret doing so, but his action is obviously that of a brainwashed new convert. So those girls that have committed abortions in the past should go and bring back the babies or what?

They aren't in the same context

1 Like

Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Sall(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=49243079]Atheists won't like this....

Buh to the Guy....

[/ quote]
what does that got to do with atheist ....
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
O.M.G. This guy is confused. He took it to the extreme. He should have asked and seek advise before taking the decision. Anyway, its only God that will judge.
Re: Born Again UNILORIN Student Withdraws Himself From School by Helistys(f): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Guess he is a young believer,with time he will grow to understand that it is not by personal work/deed, power or the individual's might to do things.You serve the Lord with directions from the Holy spirit.
I missed a great job offer many years ago because i thought the director and most people in that particular company were unbelievers.Only for me to know later that they weren't even employing me on merits but on moral ground but i missed it cos of a baseless point,
OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY UNLESS YOU GO BACK TO SIN.
NOT ALL THINGS/SITUATIONS ARE RESTITUTABLE.
Let him be, time will tell.#myopinion###.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.