Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (16035 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by angelkent(f): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
should you always tell someone you love how you feel about them?pls answersssssssssssssssss
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by ikamefa(f): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2006
a resolute NO lipsrsealed
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by harvey(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2006
there is no harm in that.it all depends on how they will react.thats it
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by toptho(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2006
It can be risky,one has to be able to read the situation.Rejection might be on the other side of that confession and that will hurt more than anything.
There should be evidence of feelings from the other party and the first statement shldnt be love,maybe just a sign that there is romantic interest
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by chistiana(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2006
There is nothing to hid about it, if i Love some one, either male or female, walk down to u and tell u i love u, cause i wondn't care if i ve been ignored. so far i ve done whats really bothering me.
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Bariloful: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2006
plz just tell her how you feel about her, there is nothing to hide ok, if she accept you then is ok, if she did not, then you find your level, abi na lie
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by jammin(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2006
i suppose there is some truth to what chistiana said.
a least you would have said your piece, and gotten it out your system.
so i will agree with chistiana. wink
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by angelz(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
If d pesn doesnt like u or av softspot 4 u,its no use sayin 'l luv u'. Y nt build d pesns feelins 4 u so dt tins wil click naturaly.

1 Like

Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by jammin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
no i cannot agree with. what about those people you "love" to hate?? tongue
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Radiant(f): 1:28am On Dec 21, 2006
And this is a topic You guys never cease to amaze me!!!
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by hotangel2(f): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2006
Absolutely nothing wrong in telling someone you feel you deeply love that you love them

The moment you agreed with all the senses in your body that you love that certain person, that same moment, you have signed the "I shall take any kind of risk" Contract.

Falling in love itself is risking alot. SO why not go a bit further and tell this person how you feel about them.

I am not promising you ever after, but i know that there's nothing that hurts more than loving someone and they not knowing that you do.

Just go ahead and tell them. If they tell you they don't love you back, don't be bruised. They might come arround, and if they don't, you've let something heavy off your chest.

The kind of pain you feel at that point would be less compared to the one you've felt loving someone who didn't know you did.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2006
yea,it depends on the situation,cause sometimes when you think its the right time.it could turn out to be the wrong time and too late.
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by jammin(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2006
@Thoniaslim are you speaking from experience? if so, please make sure you tell me the righttime that i can say my piece cheesy wink
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Radiant(f): 4:55am On Dec 24, 2006
You should know. You shouldn't be told wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by jammin(m): 5:11am On Dec 24, 2006
Well having her tell is a 100% guarantee, not to mistime. cool crappy response but what the heck tongue
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by iice(f): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2006
@Topic NO
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2006
@jammin
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Grizzly(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
@topic
love sucks anyways

@iice
u know i traced u here
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2006
@Grizzly and from where did pick up my scent? tongue
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Grizzly(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2006
Neva mind if its ur scent i picked up or summin else,
Pls can u hit me up on yim? tongue
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by iice(f): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2006
Someone else's scent tongue tongue
And is that the same as your email?
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Grizzly(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2006
definitely miss, wink
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by mekoyo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
Yes. you can but be careful.
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by FierceDiva: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2009
yes! its gets the weight of you chest and if you are already going out with that person it strengthens the relationship. i was friends with a guy for years(still friends), we were really good friends purely platonic. i am presently engaged to a guy and he tells me he has loved me ever since. why didn't he tell me all these years? there was a time my heart was broken and i ran to him and cried, he had the chance but didn't. now i am in love with another guy and want to marry him, he tells me about this. it makes me feel terrible, he had his chance but have lost it.
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Xfactor2(f): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
If you are in a relationship or married then yes. If you are interested in them and they are free then maybe, depending on if you are willing to risk rejection. From the day we met my hubbi always says it or does something to let me know and I do the same _ right notes/ say it/ whatever. My friends don't believe that after being married all this time (5 years), he still tells me I love you through out the day, before bed, in the morning, kisses me good morning and night everyday, and holds me when we asleep.

It's important to let those you love know it because when times are tough, that's what can carry you through. I've seen it.
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by FierceDiva: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
@x-factor, your husband is wonderful!
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by wudd: 6:26am On May 07, 2010
which kine question be that, where you born yesterday?
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by ntongha(m): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2010
X_factor:

If you are in a relationship or married then yes. If you are interested in them and they are free then maybe, depending on if you are willing to risk rejection. From the day we met my hubbi always says it or does something to let me know and I do the same _ right notes/ say it/ whatever. My friends don't believe that after being married all this time (5 years), he still tells me I love you through out the day, before bed, in the morning, kisses me good morning and night everyday, and holds me when we asleep.

It's important to let those you love know it because when times are tough, that's what can carry you through. I've seen it.i guess u av spokn alot about dis,but d question ere is,1 doesn't get d right sign language of his girlfriend at all times thus makin him feel terrible aftawards dat he kudn't let his feelings known 2 d girl,thereby tries 2 make amends by invitin d girl 2 nice places but turns out she's got somtin 2 do alwayz.In d said case,wat shud he do 2 get the time right 2 say "i luv u"
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Testdabrain: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Always tell dem. U might b suprised they feel d same way u do
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by Thirst4Lif: 4:11am On Apr 11, 2011
How else will they know if you do not say?
Re: Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? by busygirl(f): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2011
Been there, done that. Tbh, I won't do that ever again. I think when its too frequent people take a piss. Say it only when necessary (i.e once in a while)

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.