Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (168040 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by famous4u(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
HI Ladies/Gent,
As for as I am concerned for now, 24Hours has mad name in the test of time irrespective of series of seasonal films been produced yearly in American and beyond.

Have you watched 24hours?  what is your rating compare to others.

check it out>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJ8OIDIrj0
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by olapo(f): 1:41am On Oct 08, 2009
24 is cool, i love "one tree hill" waiting for season 7
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2009
I always thought 24 is d best,until i began watching oda seasonal film.Go watch doll house,new amsterdam,justice,house,shark,entourage,csi,u will change ur mind when u re tru with any of dis.

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
24 is the best. The real time setting of the events makes it different and unique.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by famous4u(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
semid4lyfe:

24 is the best. The real time setting of the events makes it different and unique.

Thanks for your analysis. 24 is made up of matured minds for the matured minds too.
its the combination of unpredicted 24hours action.
but I pray this fictions shouldn't materialized in American.

Guys 24 is the best that I recommend for ever one to watch
I'm waiting for season 8

kudos to Kiefer Sutherland. 24 is the only movie you can watch over and over without being bored. I can't wait for season 8 to jump off!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by drharry: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
famous4u:

Thanks for your analysis. 24 is made up of matured minds for the matured minds too.
its the combination of unpredicted 24hours action.
but I pray this fictions shouldn't materialized in American.

Guys 24 is the best that I recommend for ever one to watch
I'm waiting for season 8

kudos to Kiefer Sutherland. 24 is the only movie you can watch over and over without being bored. I can't wait for season 8 to jump off!!

YES YES YES!!!!!
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Shola2009(m): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2009
24 is NOT a MOVIE!!!
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by famous4u(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2009
Shola2009:

24 is NOT a MOVIE!!!

that means is MORE THAN JUST A MOVIE

keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Shola2009(m): 6:00am On Oct 10, 2009
my goodness, don't you know the difference btw a tv show/series and a movie

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Mercy2002: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2009
One tree hill is the best ever seasonal film,i would rank 24 is 5th,after legend of the seeker,prison break,oz
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by nikonjems: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
according to me 24 is the best.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by puskin: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Mercy
WHAAAT!!!
What kind of rating is that. Can't bliv sum1 is rating 24 afta legend of d seeker nd prison break.
I hate 2b the one 2break it 2U, U haven't watch'd 24.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Shola2009(m): 5:09am On Oct 16, 2009
^^ exactly, tell her oooo
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by sambrow(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2012
for now, 24 is the best
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by nevderek(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
well 24 is great, you cant over exagerrate the movie.. Totally mind blowing but if any series ever made sense to me, and i can totally relate it so much so that I cry over and again, its "One Tree Hill"

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by ganae: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
@nevderek 24 is cool one tree hill is also cool bt let not 4get that story line is one of criteria used of rating a movie and hmmn in one tree hill i dont happen to see one even up till season 7

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by lexander(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
24 is interesting but i'll say for me its person's unknow anybody thats watched it will tell u its totally awesome

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Lisa1: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Guys go watch "FRINGE" it s da bomb!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by mackenzie007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
guyz guyz av any1 heard of Eureka? Go chek it out. You will all marvel!!!!!
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by slimkelvin(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
All of you shouting 24 should shut the Bleep up and watch other series! I was thinkin like you until I watched NIKITA. I've watched 24 <1-8 complete> and also watched Nikita <1-2 complete, still watching season 3>
NIKITA is the so far the best film if ever watched in my entire life! I am a movie freak, if watched loads of movies. Nikita is outstanding, I don't think any film can beat it. It is an Espionage Agents film. Do not argue with me, just watch only the first season, then you will agree with me when i say Nikita beat 24 hands down! It is overwhelming, it is breathtaking, it is very interesting, oh my God, just watch it and you will kick in the ass anybody who says 24 is the best. NIKITA IS THE WORLD'S BEST MOVIE SERIES!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Vikkybest: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am a season freak too. I av watch nikita up to date, fringe, suits, touch, vampire diaries, pretty little liars, scandal,lost, alias, GOT, etc all up to date bt there is none like 24! Nikita is so close in rank bt can't beat it.

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Vikkybest: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls I need a film dat is full of action, suspense.... Like 24,nikita to watch.

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by khanivorous(f): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Breaking bad

I don't need to say much..google the ratings.24 is a joke

6 Likes

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Spiff20(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
In my own opinion 24 is d best movie eva produced in d US. No movie has eva got me captivated nd suspence filled like 24. Itz d best of all times

1 Like

Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by palinco: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
I will say 24 is the best of them all. Lost is wonderful, Alias too is very good, seeker is amazing and Merline is great. grin
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by kimco(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
khanivorous: Breaking bad

I don't need to say much..google the ratings.24 is a joke
this.....person's of interest...tho it not entirely realistic....hannibal.....game of thrones though it's an english production. And who jux mention legend of the seeker...abegi...dnt mention again...soo much wrong with it, i can't begin to start.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by kimco(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimkelvin: All of you shouting 24 should shut the Bleep up and watch other series! I was thinkin like you until I watched NIKITA. I've watched 24 <1-8 complete> and also watched Nikita <1-2 complete, still watching season 3>
NIKITA is the so far the best film if ever watched in my entire life! I am a movie freak, if watched loads of movies. Nikita is outstanding, I don't think any film can beat it. It is an Espionage Agents film. Do not argue with me, just watch only the first season, then you will agree with me when i say Nikita beat 24 hands down! It is overwhelming, it is breathtaking, it is very interesting, oh my God, just watch it and you will kick in the ass anybody who says 24 is the best. NIKITA IS THE WORLD'S BEST MOVIE SERIES!
don't argue with u? dude that's what we're here for. i think the poster's intention was for us to present our argument ff our choices. And even tho u've done the most detailed one...u ruined it with ''don't argue with me''. I disagree with ur choice though.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by princedesparcs: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Well, in my own humble opinion, I'll rate the best seasonal tv series I've watched so far, based on story line, action, suspense and it's thrills. And to me, there 's only one movie that has got all. It's no other, than PRISON BREAK, it's story line is so unique and calculated, and although the 24 series is so captivating and much more action-packed than it, I'll slightly rate PRISON BREAK above 24, followed by One Three Hill. These three (3) movies are in a class of their own. Others, in my opinion, are just playing catch-up.
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by hyzicbond(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
For the past decades we've seen a lot of interesting series like prison break, 24, one tree hill e.t.c. But there is one show u guys haven't mentioned 'LOST' the most critically acclaimed tv show of all time the series that has termed the best happening in television drama history... I always thought prison break is best series until I watched lost.. I commend J.J Abram for job well done..

Right now am watching the walking dead the most watched tv series of all time ...
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by Fanscky: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
i think NIKITA is the best for now...very interesting film indeed
Re: The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
List Of Award Winning TV Series From 2000-2014

-Game Of Thrones (HBO)
-Broadwalk Empire (HBO)
-The Wire (HBO)
-Oz (HBO)
-The Sopranos (HBO)
-True Detective (HBO)
-Breaking Bad (AMC)
-The Walking Dead (AMC)
-Mad Men (AMC)
-House Of Lies (Showtime)
-Californication (Showtime)
-Dexter (Showtime)
-Homeland (Showtime)
-Tudors (Showtime)
-Shameless (Showtime)
-The Killing (Netflix)
-House Of Cards (Netflix)
-Orange Is The New Black (Netflix)
-Spartacus (Starz)
-Da Vinci's Demon (Starz)
-Banshee (Cinemax)
-Strike Back (Cinemax)
-Hunted (Cinemax)
-Hannibal (NBC)
-The Blacklist (NBC)
-Gang Related (Fox)
-Prison Break (Fox)
-Alias (Fox)
-24 (Fox)
-CSI: New York (Fox)
-Lost (ABC)
-Continuum (Showcase)
-Battlestar Galactica (Syfy)
-The Sanctuary (Syfy)
-Stargate Atlantis (Syfy)
-Fargo (FX)
-American Horror Story (FX)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Piece (anime/manga) / Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.