Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) (1543 Views)

Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by obils2: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
PLS READ BEFORE YOU REPLY
Copy from a friend, thou have not confirm all
WARNING:

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!!!

* September 13th marked the beginning of a new year for Israel, being introduced by the feast of trumpets, ingathering & tabernacles. Beloved, this September will not leave the earth normal.
Scripture has made us understand that the coming of Jesus will be within the celebration of these feasts.
THE QUESTION; Is He coming this September? we may not know, but one thing is certain, this September isn't like any other.

EVENTS THIS MONTH INCLUDES;

1). Sept . 23rd- Pope Francis visits USA
sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope. Gestation period of a baby is 266 days.
Obviously, something strange is about to be introduced on the earth that day.

2). Sept. 24th Pope Francis will address a joint session of the US congress.

3). Sept. 24, Obama is meeting with world leaders and Pope to discuss the one world government of peace, an agenda of the Anti-Christ and his beasts.

4). Israel is celebrating the ten days of Hur preceding atonement in the feast of trumpet between 14th to 24th Sept 2015.

5). Sept . 28th there'll be eclipse of the moon(blood moon) the last in the series of four blood moon that has appeared since last year. This is as prophesied in Joel 2:31. In between the blood moons the Sun has already turned black. Check Google.

6). The earth has enjoyed 6000 years of man according to Bible/Jewish calendar of human. The 7000th year like the 7th day of Sabbath is a year of rest. For a day with God is liken to a thousand year. 2Pet 3:7-9.
This 7th is the millennium reign of Christ and His saint after Rapture.

7). CERN; an European Physics Research lab in Switzerland is performing a scientific ritual to open Abyss, reconnect with aliens and bring on earth fallen demons.

* The founder of Dominion City David Ogbueli is travelling round the world to warn the people concerning a vision he saw on rapture and the blood moon.

This is an injury time.

Let's all go back to the place of consecration unto God.
Repent of every known sin.
Live your life with eternity in perspective. Live ready for Rapture.
And Kindly Spread the gospel to all others to rescue them from the perdition which may happen soon.

Jesus is Lord.
& The Only Way to Salvation. Act 4:12

Pls check google and youtube to confirm details of Sept. 2016 End Time signs. And CERN Opening of Abbyss.

Study- Matthew 24 & 25. Rev chpt 13-19, and Daniel chpt 7-12 for more info.

Pls pass the message on. God Bless You.
Pls let it spread more than virus or Ebola , so that when it really happen you can receive its reward and be written in your account.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2016
i wont say much , but the bible said.. He will come like a thief in the night. So i dont believe a particular date is set aside for rapture to take place.. He (jesus Christ) said also in the bible, i cant remember the verse that "if he knew when rapture would take place he would have told them[the disciples]"*quoted my own way*

1 Like

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by kingofthejungle(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2016
is when did CERN having a particle accelerator mean they are opening a portal undecidedis when did CERN having a particle accelerator mean they are opening a portal
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by obils2: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2016
kingofthejungle:
is when did CERN having a particle accelerator mean they are opening a portal undecidedis when did CERN having a particle accelerator mean they are opening a portal
dont understand
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2016
How the Bleep does CERN come into all this

Your grandeurs of delusions are.......fascinating.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by easterwick(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2016
This is deception No one knows not even the angel,jesus christ except God but only the signs and the signs has been here since 2000 years ago and it is still happening till now but i beleive everyone both dead and alive in christ will rise to condernatiøn and righteousness when christ is reveal
listen to paul the deceiver saying when men shall say peace and fairwell then destruction so the true beleivers will be in distress,agony,weeping and the false beleiver will be happy and shouting peace fairware so be groundèd in the word of christ.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by lilmax(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
abeg Goan sleep

1 Like

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by raphieMontella: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
SirWere:
How the Bleep does CERN come into all this

Your grandeurs of delusions are.......fascinating.
theistic children with infantile knowledge in scientific things keep on spewing thrash..
Im not suprised..
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Seen the CERN video, it is real, but I am little bit doubtful with it opening abyss. I am also waiting to see if the programmes outlined above will happen. Well, Jesus said no one knows or can predict his return, one thing for sure is we are living in end times. May we not be found wanting when the Lord Jesus returns
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Guys keep eyes focused on September 30, CERN program for the that day is below:

Programme subject to modifications.
The virtual tours last 45 minutes each and will be conducted in English unless otherwise stated.

18:00 – CERN Control Centre. The room from which all CERN Accelerators are driven.

19:00 – LHCb. This experiment is looking for an explanation of the imbalance of matter and antimatter in our Universe.

20:00 – Data Centre. The place from which Petabytes of data from all the experiments are stored and shared with the largest scientific computing grid.

21:00 – ALICE. The experiment which tries to recreate conditions that existed in the Universe just after the Big Bang: the Quark-Gluon Plasma.

22:00 – CMS. Experiment which, together with ATLAS, co-discovered the Higgs Boson in 2012.

23:00 – end of webcast.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
666 logo of CERN, shiva (god of destruction) statue within premises, shiva dance video released by CERN.

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Obama Shiva pose

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DIl-NVPgBlro&ved=0ahUKEwjkmIniuYnPAhVjCcAKHX_tD3oQtwIIQjAK&usg=AFQjCNGk_e9Vzc2VqNHndXAHRE11-xsh8A&sig2=tp7a5_N3ZQWskH9rDVvW4g

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by analice107: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2016
obils2:
PLS READ BEFORE YOU REPLY
Copy from a friend, thou have not confirm all
WARNING:

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!!!

* September 13th marked the beginning of a new year for Israel, being introduced by the feast of trumpets, ingathering & tabernacles. Beloved, this September will not leave the earth normal.
Scripture has made us understand that the coming of Jesus will be within the celebration of these feasts.
THE QUESTION; Is He coming this September? we may not know, but one thing is certain, this September isn't like any other.

EVENTS THIS MONTH INCLUDES;

1). Sept . 23rd- Pope Francis visits USA
sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year. Pope Francis is the 266th Pope. Gestation period of a baby is 266 days.
Obviously, something strange is about to be introduced on the earth that day.

2). Sept. 24th Pope Francis will address a joint session of the US congress.

3). Sept. 24, Obama is meeting with world leaders and Pope to discuss the one world government of peace, an agenda of the Anti-Christ and his beasts.

4). Israel is celebrating the ten days of Hur preceding atonement in the feast of trumpet between 14th to 24th Sept 2015.

5). Sept . 28th there'll be eclipse of the moon(blood moon) the last in the series of four blood moon that has appeared since last year. This is as prophesied in Joel 2:31. In between the blood moons the Sun has already turned black. Check Google.

6). The earth has enjoyed 6000 years of man according to Bible/Jewish calendar of human. The 7000th year like the 7th day of Sabbath is a year of rest. For a day with God is liken to a thousand year. 2Pet 3:7-9.
This 7th is the millennium reign of Christ and His saint after Rapture.

7). CERN; an European Physics Research lab in Switzerland is performing a scientific ritual to open Abyss, reconnect with aliens and bring on earth fallen demons.

* The founder of Dominion City David Ogbueli is travelling round the world to warn the people concerning a vision he saw on rapture and the blood moon.

This is an injury time.

Let's all go back to the place of consecration unto God.
Repent of every known sin.
Live your life with eternity in perspective. Live ready for Rapture.
And Kindly Spread the gospel to all others to rescue them from the perdition which may happen soon.

Jesus is Lord.
& The Only Way to Salvation. Act 4:12

Pls check google and youtube to confirm details of Sept. 2016 End Time signs. And CERN Opening of Abbyss.

Study- Matthew 24 & 25. Rev chpt 13-19, and Daniel chpt 7-12 for more info.

Pls pass the message on. God Bless You.
Pls let it spread more than virus or Ebola , so that when it really happen you can receive its reward and be written in your account.

I have seen this too. Well, as much as the prophesies gave us a time table for these things, i think its safe to just be ready and wait. Putting a date to it will be preempting God. My take though.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by analice107: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
obils2:
dont understand
Me too
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by analice107: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Guys keep eyes focused on September 30, CERN program for the that day is below:

Programme subject to modifications.
The virtual tours last 45 minutes each and will be conducted in English unless otherwise stated.

18:00 – CERN Control Centre. The room from which all CERN Accelerators are driven.

19:00 – LHCb. This experiment is looking for an explanation of the imbalance of matter and antimatter in our Universe.

20:00 – Data Centre. The place from which Petabytes of data from all the experiments are stored and shared with the largest scientific computing grid.

21:00 – ALICE. The experiment which tries to recreate conditions that existed in the Universe just after the Big Bang: the Quark-Gluon Plasma.

22:00 – CMS. Experiment which, together with ATLAS, co-discovered the Higgs Boson in 2012.

23:00 – end of webcast.
Long ago i watched a movie "The Abyss", its similar to what these CERN people are saying here oo.

You see, these people know what they are doing, before anything is done, they have a way of introducing it to the world through Cartoon first, then movies.

Those who are just existing look at them and dismiss them, but time is coming, wen we shall be walking side by side demons in flesh in the name if aliens.
My life is hid in Christ.

1 Like

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Long ago i watched a movie "The Abyss", its similar to what these CERN people are saying here oo.

You see, these people know what they are doing, before anything is done, they have a way of introducing it to the world through Cartoon first, then movies.

Those who are just existing look at them and dismiss them, but time is coming, wen we shall be walking side by side demons in flesh in the name if aliens.
My life is hid in Christ.
Yet to see the movie Abyss
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by Seuncoded(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
ok
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by analice107: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Yet to see the movie Abyss
I would like to watch it again myself.
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by obils2: 2:31am On Sep 13, 2016
Before posting dis on nairaland, 2013 i had a dream of rapture but i did nt go i cried from my dream thinking it was real last yr i had another testimonie from a woman infact i have heard many. Back in 2012- a man said obama will b d last president and he is d 666 beast and i still saw another post last yr. Now i am turning to b an athiest i find it hard to pray go to church even find fault in God. For d past few days i am unable to sleep i keep hearing rapture rapture rapture. I still find it hard to do anytyn for God maybe because i was once a cristian i preach but nw i am no more. the proof that God exist is so stupendeous, 4 d past few days my heart is beaten so fast week, scared right from d day i dreamt about rapture i never wish my enemy to stay back. Within one seconds d saint has gone to meet Jesus. Please what can i do christians in the house i want my family to b rapturable also and my friends i am writting dis with pain, fear and tears pls i need help

1 Like

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by dprince: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please no man's heart should fail him because of fear of rapture, No single living soul know the year, month or date, is of no use trying to know when it will happen the most important thing is to always be ready and not get carried away by the rumors going around,
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i wont say much , but the bible said.. He will come like a thief in the night. So i dont believe a particular date is set aside for rapture to take place.. He (jesus Christ) said also in the bible, i cant remember the verse that "if he knew when rapture would take place he would have told them[the disciples]"*quoted my own way*
. It says we should not be asleep so that that day comes to us as a surprise. . .then it also says the wicked man of sin will be revealed who will exalt himself above all that is called God and sit in the temple and declare that he himself is God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by DeSepiero(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Speculations
Re: True Christians Is September Truly The End Of The World (rapture) by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2016
obils2:
Before posting dis on nairaland, 2013 i had a dream of rapture but i did nt go i cried from my dream thinking it was real last yr i had another testimonie from a woman infact i have heard many. Back in 2012- a man said obama will b d last president and he is d 666 beast and i still saw another post last yr. Now i am turning to b an athiest i find it hard to pray go to church even find fault in God. For d past few days i am unable to sleep i keep hearing rapture rapture rapture. I still find it hard to do anytyn for God maybe because i was once a cristian i preach but nw i am no more. the proof that God exist is so stupendeous, 4 d past few days my heart is beaten so fast week, scared right from d day i dreamt about rapture i never wish my enemy to stay back. Within one seconds d saint has gone to meet Jesus. Please what can i do christians in the house i want my family to b rapturable also and my friends i am writting dis with pain, fear and tears pls i need help
your steadfast love for Christ Jesus is the need. The bible says 'go ye therefore, preaching the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth..''
So all you need to do is to find the slighest chance to preach to anyone.. Its could be in a chat, fight, or perhaps a bus.. With time you will observe a regular evangelism without knowing.. am also guilty o.. No be say i no be sinner. But He is faithful and Just to forgive us of our sin.

Shalom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jw.org Hacked By A Nigerian "Apostate"? Watchtower Sends Warning 2 Nigerian Jw's / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.