Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone (5509 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2007
fynewaka:

I would have ignored the trash about threatening you but the fear that Nairaland users could be misled by such grevious propaganda is the motivation for this post.

I am particularly concerned about the activities of this unscrupulous Ourang utan peddling some calumnious and incendiary stories about my person, a clear manifestation of indolent and gratuitous mind. This delusional and odious ape stupidly believes he could be threatened, a figment of his immagination.

To those whom the gods want to destroy, the first of all make mad! The idiot is obviously frustrated. I find it quite laughable that in desperation the Ourang utan have employed all foul means ever imagined by man to give credibility to his fabricated stories and devilish lies. This forum cannot be fooled or distracted by attention seekers like Kitaun, the Ourang utan and Radiant, the self-confessed LovePeddler. The saying that ugly minded people see ugliness everywhere is demonsstrated by these characters. Your malicious propaganda of hate and character assasination of my person just exposed your warped and pervert minds.

Frustration and desperation have a way of driving animalistic characters to extreme ends. Unserious but presumptuous propagandist believe that they can elicit sympathy by fabricating lies and calumnious stories. They employ all sort of means and character to achieve their goals. But the good news is that Nairalanders are smarter and wiser, no amount of gimmick will alter their standard and perception, they are critical enough.

For those who sent me YIM and rightly advised to let the fool be, thanks so much!

@ FYNEWAKA

DID YOU STUDY ENGLISH OR LAW? REALLY NOT A MATERIAL FOR CULTISM embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2007
Dr Wise, maybe u should have told him to edit his posts cos of easily discoverable mistakes, a pretty chick called Razorr told him to learn English the proper way in 2 diff threads and he had little to say to that, on a diff thread 4play asked if he had to put a dico by his side while replying my anti-cultism posts, now tell me; who is he trying to impress with his below-standard grammatical construction?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ The ourang utan
At least I'm better than you, both in written and spoken English. A very wide gap exist between us.
What did Phoenixman advise you to do?
@ Dr. Wise
I studied neither of the two. I don't belong to a cult but a fraternity.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2007
Hahahaha u r beta in spoken and written english than my humble self? U must know me in ur nightmares then to know how well i speak, as per writing that is obvious to the dogs who is better. U belong to a frat and not a cult abi? Just like IBB playing with words- cancelled and annulled hahaha. Nairaland Rocks!!! U will see it all here!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2007
There is really nothing to argue about here. Had your brain not been shallow, you would have asked yourself what prompted Dr. Wise's question. Nairalanders know better.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2007
This thread is gradually dying. Why, Please come let's war!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
War-----War-----WAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
They are running away ooooooo. . .
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2007
Lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2007
Boi Na waohhhh but U 4 still use another Email Iddy? sad sad sad sad
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2007
lmaooo . . . .  grin grin

Now we know that Fynewaka is a fraud innit?
grin embarassed cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2007
jaybaby:

Boi Na waohhhh but U 4 still use another Email Iddy? sad sad sad sad

I don't understand what you mean by another E mail Iddy. I said they are running away from this thread. So what do you mean?
@Kitaun
Can you explain that?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2007
Mike See ---shyt happens If U really want 2 do sm Stuffs---- U wldnt leave any clue @ all-- I really like ur boldness !!!!! 

I like It when MEN come out & say they r in2 a  fraternity not sm JEW opening their rotten mouth around N/L.

I use 2 see U guyz as Bold & Smart but  what i'm seeing is not really it---

WHO IS DR WISE? & How did his EmailIddy have D 1st 3 letter wrds of ur names?

I'wz in2 a FRATERNITY & then WE use 2 b very smart--Shyts we Do r NEVER traced bk @ Us. So jus drp that MR WISE shyt

& To U Kituan Hmmmm Everybdy is really feed up of ur ASS----U r a GUY --Quit acting like a BITCH around N/L!!!!!

Dnt U have A Job or smtin that wld take Ur tym ---Y must U cont. Pokin in other pple's BUSS?

I hrd U naw Chat & GOSSIP with Sm Bitches on N/L! huh?

Have U noticed that U r d Only 1 that Talk with 'em & they wld DUMP U d same way they did with d Other GUYZ

I cant CHAT with U on YIM cuz i gat so much WORK 2 do & I dnt GOSSIP ---If U have anytin 2 say u can drp it on N/L--I wld reply!

So A Word is 'nuff 4 D WISE

I NO DEY BEEF ANYBODY --I DEY SPEAK MY MIND
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2007
@Jaybaby

lmaoooo . . . . .

Its painful that I got you really bad hun? especially when u suck-up to the wrong person? grin grin

You saved yourself some bad news and guess what I sent you the mail to taunt you no more no less and am sure you know I care less about what you feel about me tongue tongue

Havent I heard worse? so who are the bitches you claim I roll with and who are the dumpees, do you ever learn?? embarassed lipsrsealed

Are you always dis dumb? Frat girl indeed!!! grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2007
@ J-baby
You have gotten it all wrong and in the process commited a fallacy of hasty generalization. You never took coincidence into cognizance while making your point. So, I am now the only Mike in Nairaland huh? Please drop that line of reasoning!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by jaybaby(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2007
I jus sent U a mail naw--so THINK ABT IT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Online Date Thread For Fulaman198 And Glamrock (two Fulanis Meet Up) / Mukina2 Can I Meet You. / NOW - Where Are The Guys/babes That Live In Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.