Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone (5519 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2007
@Firewanka

How was your weekend out with your gay friends? tongue tongue

Heard you were officially installed the GAYLORD 1 OF B.A.N grin grin

YOU SHOULD FEEL COOL WITH THAT NEW TITLE FROM YOUR FELLOW CULTISTS AND STOP STALKING ON ME,

Tell your fellow Aloras that they cant do zilch to me, cos am more than what they could ever pray to encounter, all you insecure bastards angry

@all

This is taking a new dimension, as i have started receiving threats via IM,
BUT I STAY UNDAUNTED TO REITERATE THAT NO CULTIST CAN DO ME ANY HARM SO THE LIKES OF GAYWAKA SHOULD KEEP TRYING TO THEIR OWN DETRIMENT
cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2007
so who exactly is threatening you?

is it fynewaka or phoenixman?

this name calling thing is getting old real quick,

I suggest you give him a piece of your ar$e cheesy (if thats what it takes) and get this over with grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2007
@Debosky

PHOENIXMAN IS NOT EXACTLY MY PROBLEM COS THAT ONE IS JUST USING ME TO GET TO A BABE embarassed

but this fynewanka idiot is just unbecoming and he seems to even have cohorts getting on YIM to me, telling me balderdash that am not squeling right about now for security reasons, really i dont care if this degenerate into something else and since Seun aint doing nothing about it, lets see the aftermath cool
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
ok Kit, you know i've got your back as a fellow Gunner wink

lemme know if you need any assistance
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by mukina2: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2007
kit
why do you keep replyin angry
he;s not worth ur time .let it go .
you are no cultist neither are you gay
forget him . . angry

@fynewaka from nairaland to threats?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2007
@ Mukina
I can see you don't understand what the ourang-outan wrote.
@ Ourang utan
Be frank with Nairalanders, Have I ever threatened you in the name of BAN? I can see you have devised a new method probably to elicit sympathy and subsequently gain support. LOL. Tell the forum who threatened you? You can as well post the transcript as you have done before. I challenge you to all these. You are just a cheap lying bastard.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2007
debosky:

so who exactly is threatening you?

is it fynewaka or phoenixman?

this name calling thing is getting old real quick,

I suggest you give him a piece of your ar$e cheesy (if thats what it takes) and get this over with grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you so very much debosky for your objectivity. Let him tell nairalanders. Imbecilic Liar!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2007
I aint got to prove nothing to u retarded bastard, product of d dirty copulation of a LovePeddler and insecure wimp, yeah you'd known all along how wasted ur life is so u had to join a group of cultists maiming and destroying students' lives. Even Wole Soyinka regrets having pioneered confrat/frat/brotherhood/cult call it whatever, but d ogre in u leads u to come on the largest online Nigerian community to propagate the same message sane minds have come against!! I can always produce convos from my archive but ur being a mongolian idiot makes u not want to accept u have been done in long time ago, so u keep claiming its been doctored, but yet even ur cohorts prolly reading this would be bold to own up as even their yahoo ids are strange and i never came across their nland usernames so . . . Who cares? Am watching u and even when i declare ur case quashed from my end, best believe that i would get u big time!! May U Fynewaka the Gaylord rot in hell!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by whitelexi(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2007
Drama Drama Drama

This is the yr of our lord 2007! Repent now and be saved grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2007
hahahahahaha, bunch of distraction. Orang utan! You are yet to say anything about your cooked up story. I can see you want sympathy lol, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2007
. . . may you the ourang utan reign in heaven.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2007
Lmao @white, but really this sh#t is boring me silly, my YIM has actually become the hotspot 4 people to discuss this thread and how the joke is on the gaylord, save for the funny threats of recent, lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2007
kitaun:

I aint got to prove nothing to u retarded bastard, product of d dirty copulation of a LovePeddler and insecure wimp, yeah you'd known all along how wasted your life is so u had to join a group of cultists maiming and destroying students' lives. Even Wole Soyinka regrets having pioneered confrat/frat/brotherhood/cult call it whatever, but d ogre in u leads u to come on the largest online Nigerian community to propagate the same message sane minds have come against!! I can always produce convos from my archive but your being a mongolian idiot makes u not want to accept u have been done in long time ago, so u keep claiming its been doctored, but yet even your cohorts prolly reading this would be bold to own up as even their yahoo ids are strange and i never came across their nland usernames so . . . Who cares? Am watching u and even when i declare your case quashed from my end, best believe that i would get u big time!! May U Fynewaka the Gaylord rot in hell!!

So this is the ourang utan at his very best! hahahahahahaha poor man. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2007
@Fynewaka, here's the deal like Debo suggested; a piece of my arse just once and u let me be. Time> 13 pm by 32nd of January 20007 deal? Hahahahahahahahaha imagine the fact that the joke had been on u all this while heya sorry!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2007
You think I have time for pranks with you? *very long hiss*
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2007
Back at topic jare, abi Seun never unban Jammin? Haba kilode?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2007
@ prinzgeini
Come and see the Ourang utan's latest gimmicks ooooo. Lmao. Nairaland is really a funny place.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2007
Aloras' threatening this ourang utan could be likened to using a sledge hammer to crush a fly. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2007
Prinzgeini?? Suck-up camp abi? lol Radiant where are u o? Hmmn!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2007
follow follow hahahahahahaha
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2007
When I invite responsible people like prinzgeini, you call ashawos *hiss*.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2007
U just dug ur own grave, enjoy it while it lasts!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2007
@ The Ourang utan
Continue proofreading and eavesdropping in my convos. Jobless idiot.
I know exactly what to do.
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by phoenixman: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2007
kitaun:

Back at topic jare, abi Seun never unban Jammin? Haba kilode?

interesting!!!!. this slowpoke happens to know injustice when he see it. grin
guess you can never be a politician or dictator. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin who is afraid of the big bad wolf? in fear. just funnin just funnin cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2007
Phoenix, are u ok?? The shrooms got more conc? Haba try and make some sense sometime soon 4 ur sake, hehehe
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2007
Waka the short baboon, lol
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2007
You really think I'm short? hahahahahah
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2007
Arent u short upstairs in ur medulla and even down below where u got a pencil-like d@#k? Mumu esin inu iwe!!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2007
Tell your fellow Aloras that they can't do zilch to me, because am more than what they could ever pray to encounter, all you insecure bastards

@all

This is taking a new dimension, as i have started receiving threats via IM,
BUT I STAY UNDAUNTED TO REITERATE THAT NO CULTIST CAN DO ME ANY HARM SO THE LIKES OF GAYWAKA SHOULD KEEP TRYING TO THEIR OWN DETRIMENT

I would have ignored the trash about threatening you but the fear that nairalanders could be misled by such grevious propaganda is the motivation for this post.

I am particularly concerned about the activities of this unscrupulous Ourang utan peddling some calumnious and incendiary stories about my person, a clear manifestation of indolent and gratuitous mind. This delusional and odious ape stupidly believes he could be threatened, a figment of his immagination.

To those whom the gods want to destroy, the first of all make mad! The idiot is obviously frustrated. I find it quite laughable that in desperation the Ourang utan have employed all foul means ever imagined by man to give credibility to his fabricated stories and devilish lies. This forum cannot be fooled or distracted by attention seekers like Kitaun, the Ourang utan and Radiant, the self-confessed LovePeddler. The saying that ugly minded people see ugliness everywhere is demonsstrated by these characters. Your malicious propaganda of hate and character assasination of my person just exposed your warped and pervert minds.

Frustration and desperation have a way of driving animalistic characters to extreme ends. Unserious but presumptuous propagandist believe that they can elicit sympathy by fabricating lies and calumnious stories. They employ all sort of means and character to achieve their goals. But the good news is that Nairalanders are smarter and wiser, no amount of gimmick will alter their standard and perception, they are critical enough.

For those who sent me YIM and rightly advised to let the fool be, thanks so much!
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2007
kit
why do you keep replyin
he;s not worth your time .let it go .
you are no cultist neither are you gay
forget him . .

@fynewaka from nairaland to threats?

@ Mukina
Having read much of your posts, I seem to have a little respect for you. How come you condescended so low as to give credence to a bizarre and preposterous allegation?
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by kitaun(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2007
JESUS!!! The WWW has made someone mad! Pple sent IMs to let who be? Nice way of trying to run from the battle ground, Congrats at least u've got cheap popularity via doing rough biz with me *fyi i regret and my pals have castigated me for giving a nonentity my time* BTW have u started taking high concs of shrooms lately? Hahahaha
Re: Funny Stuff I Have Read In Datenmeet Up Zone by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2007
You are yet to say anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Online Date Thread For Fulaman198 And Glamrock (two Fulanis Meet Up) / Mukina2 Can I Meet You. / NOW - Where Are The Guys/babes That Live In Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.