Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

C.ronaldo Wants New 10-year Contract With Real Madrid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.ronaldo Wants New 10-year Contract With Real Madrid (395 Views)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.ronaldo Wants New 10-year Contract With Real Madrid by Truecelebmedia(f): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has advised club president Florentino Perez to offer him a new 10-year contract extension, after the Portugal captain belatedly began his 2016-17 campaign with a goal in Madrid’s 5-2 La Liga win at home to Osasuna.

A knee injury picked up in the Euro 2016 final in early July meant Ronaldo missed all of Madrid’s preseason and the first two La Liga games of the season, but he quickly got on the scoresheet in Saturday afternoon’s straightforward home win at the Bernabeu.

The Portugal captain’s current deal with Madrid runs until June 2018, and planned talks between his agent Jorge Mendes and Blancos chief Perez have reportedly begun over an extension with the player himself saying last June he could see himself playing at the Bernabeu until he was 40.

Asked about the latest on that contract extension in the Bernabeu mixed zone after the game, the 31-year-old said:”I don’t know, you would have to talk with the president. Things are going well. The media have written it already, you know more than me. If I were the Madrid president, I would give me 10 more years.”

“I dont see anything else in my career [except Madrid],” Cristiano Ronaldo added. “That is what I want most. This is the biggest club in the world, so it should have the best players.”..................http://truecelebmedia.com/c-ronaldo-wants-new-10-year-contract-real-madrid/

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Reportedly Charged For Abusing His Kids Physically And Verbally / New Post( A Closer Look At Olamide's Letter To Fans) Carliswagblog / VIDEO: Ace Director Kunle Afolayan Pound Yam In A Mortar For His Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.