Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (18732 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOD is not "a man".

We may be created in His image but that's it. He is GOD.

Note: Posted twice. smiley

herald9:
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

He must be a very fat man now.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOD is not "a man". He's GOD....

herald9:
Hmmmm

With the amount of praises and worship this God dey chop per day in Nigeria only, excluding the ones offered by billions of his angels per second....

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by honourhim: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
O Lord my God, how excellent is your name in all the earth. Thank you Lord for your goodness and mercy to us. Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Brymo: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Atheism is the result of ignorance and pride; of strong sense and feeble reasons;
of good eating and ill-living. It is the plague of society, the corrupter of manners,
and the underminer of property."
-Jeremy Collier

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
claremont:

Good to hear that your family is safe. However, a lot of people have been killed by armed robbers, they deserve to live as well.

Those guys are really wicked.. When they came back, they destroyed properties and robbed people .. i'm sure they even raped someone... I'm not happy they had their way else where.

But whatever goes around, must come around. You can't hide from karma..

If not for the intervention of GOD.. They would have had their way to my home again, which they failed severally..
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Brymo: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
I'm what I'm by Grace. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Almighty Father, Lord most high,
Who madest all, who fillest all,
Thy Name we praise and magnify,
For all our needs on Thee we call.

We offer to Thee of Thine own
Ourselves and all that we can bring,
In bread and cup before Thee shown,
Our universal offering.

All that we have we bring to Thee,
Yet all is naught when all is done,
Save that in it Thy love can see
The sacrifice of Thy dear Son.

By His command in bread and cup
His body and His blood we plead;
What on the cross He offered up
Is here our sacrifice indeed.

For all Thy gifts of life and grace,
Here we Thy servants humbly pray
That Thou wouldst look upon the face
Of Thine anointed Son today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Thobiy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Awesome God, only you we give praise unto

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Miss4tune(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
all I have to say is Thank you Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by greatermax77(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Father,may U alone be praise. U are the Alfa & Omega, Awesomely Awesome God.
creator of the universe, U created all things but was not created. U are greater than the greatest, mightier than the mightiest.
There is non like thee. U mercy endurent forever, Ever loving & merciful God, recieve all my praises, thank you FATHER.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by LifeCoachAndre: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you Jesus for making me a billionaire....Glory to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

Amen! And yours too..

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Godsate: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Almighty father, I thank you for the gift of life in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Fortunehunter(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
His name is IMMIRIMIOUS GOD (A name used to explain something that is so deep and inexplicable ).

He is "OLORO IHE, LORO IHE,LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORO IHE, LORI IHE, LORO IHE, LORO. ENYI"

Meaning: Something that swallowed what swallowed what swallowed what swallowed what swallowed what swallowed what swallowed The ELEPHANT!

3 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by columbus007(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's Sept 11, I pray for those who went through those tough moment having to lost their love ones,and as for me and my family serving the Lord is our business. cool

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by markpeakson(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
King of kings I worship your Holy Name... I thank you for the breathe of life, For your Divine provision despite the famine in the land. I also thank you for granting me admission into university... May your Name be forever Praised

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by preetypam(f): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Be thou exalted O God may You reign and regin in victory, Your ways exceeds human understanding i will forever praise and lift You high....my Adorable Father

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by WetSmoke: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Onunu' likwu' gwo'. Okpongblo' noi' kwunu' egidi'. Agabaidu' oche' kojilima'.
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by SonofHim: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am expressing my deepest and most profound worship to the One whose essence cannot be bound by man’s imagination or captured by all of earth’s vocabulary. He is in a class all by Himself and nothing else comes a thousand light-years close to being placed in comparism with Him.
I am fond of calling Him El-olam, the Eternal God; One who inhabits eternity. I have spent many hours to ponder on the subject of His eternal attribute and each time the feeling is often like kneeling before an ocean and trying to measure its dimensions with my hand span. He is the I AM THAT I AM.
He is magnificent beyond description, awesome, high and holy, beautiful and adorable. He is Father, King, Lord, and friend…but He is far above and beyond all that.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by bezimo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Father I offer praise, I offer praise
I glorify your holy name
Dance Dance Dance

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Charis15(f): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Greater than the greatest,Mightier than the mightiest, Ancient of days.
The lion of the tribe of Judah i worship you.
I am grateful for the life You have given me, I thank you for my wonderful family,
Thank you Jesus for i will soon be a mother after years of waiting, mockery and humiliation.
How many will i count?
I AM A PRODUCT OF YOUR MERCY.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by mosco501: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alagbada INA, o wo kembe re ibi IJA. Eleburu ike, alapa nla to so aye ro. Alawotele orun, akobi ninu a won oku, oloruko NLA, Oba ti o ngbani, ti o nlani, ti o nyoni ninu isolo. Jesu, baba mi, baba Agba, oruko ti o Ju gbogbo oruko lo...Jesu Jesu Jesu.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by mosco501: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alagbada INA, o wo kembe re ibi IJA. Eleburu ike, alapa nla to so aye ro. Alawotele orun, akobi ninu a won oku, oloruko NLA, Oba ti o ngbani, ti o nlani, ti o nyoni ninu isoro. Jesu, baba mi, baba Agba, oruko ti o Ju gbogbo oruko lo...Jesu Jesu Jesu.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Ifwonder: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thank God for his mercy ,healing,protection and divine favour on my family.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by teevodaprinz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU OH LORD

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by placeofallure(f): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oh God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the most merciful, most benevolent,the Alpha and Omega, I adore and worship you for making me and my household to dwell under your immeasurable grace, Grace so bountiful that I marvel at how wonderful you are.

Oba mi Olowogbogboro to n yo omo re ninu ofin, Alagbada ina Alawotele oorun. Kabio osi, Arugbo ojo, Adagba ma pa'ro oye, Gbani gbani ti a n sa ya, Oba to to fi'se ogun ran, Kiniun eya Juda, Akobi inu awon oku, Ekun oko Farao, Onibu ore, Eleburu Ike, Emi inu awon wooli, Oba to n gbe'nu wundia s'ola, O n gbe'nu adelebo s'ogo, Oludande, Olurapada, Olusegun, Olupese, Oluranlowo, Oluwosan, Olutoju, Okiki imole, Oba kiki iyanu! Mo se Ka......ka........ka.......ka........Kabiyesi re Iba!

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Ifwonder: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
He is the king of kings.The almighty God,l thank him for his mercies , blessing , protection , unlimited favour and divine security on my families.l also thank him for the one he will do in the future.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Gbelexy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Hmmmm

God is not a MAN!
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Darch: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
If it was not for you, where will I be?
You have chosen to love me, that no matter what I do, how I disobey you, you will always have me when I return.
your love is so amazing. It feels like morning dew against the skin.
Your mercies I see at every turn,like I'm the only one entitled to it.
who is like you,oh God, my rock and my shield?
you own my heart and you know it,and I have chosen to,this day before the congregation of people, bless your name.
I love you, You love me, precious lover of my soul. Be praised for ever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by dinomcjohn: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOD is truly awesome. He is inexorably powerful. He is indefatigably faithful. He is inscrutably amazing.
How beautiful is this GOD?! His endless love for me flows beyond the exuberant seepage of the Mississippi. My GOD is far greater than the exasperating heights of the Appalachian mountains. He is incalculably loftier than the combined impressions of Everest and Kilimanjaro. He is more brobdinangian than the most formidable colossus. He is inconceivably faster than the superluminal tachyons. He is more powerful than the most cyclopian singularity. He is smarter than the Fizeau-Foucault apparatus.
What can be compared to this GOD? Our Pantocrator who lives insuperably in His glorious sempiternity. He is GOD. JEHOVAH. ELSHADAI. KING of kings. LORD of lords. He remains forever glorious. Pls shout with me HALLELUJAH!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by dinomcjohn: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
GOD is truly awesome. He is inexorably powerful. He is indefatigably faithful. He is inscrutably amazing.
How beautiful is this GOD?! His endless love for me flows beyond the exuberant seepage of the Mississippi. My GOD is far greater than the exasperating heights of the Appalachian mountains. He is incalculably loftier than the combined impressions of Everest and Kilimanjaro. He is more brobdinangian than the most formidable colossus. He is inconceivably faster than the superluminal tachyons. He is more powerful than the most cyclopian singularity. He is smarter than the Fizeau-Foucault apparatus.
What can be compared to this GOD? Our Pantocrator who lives insuperably in His glorious sempiternity. He is GOD. JEHOVAH. ELSHADAI. KING of kings. LORD of lords. He remains forever glorious. Pls shout with me HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.