Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures (18733 Views)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by tukdi: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin Lord I thank you for what you have done for me and your entire children!
May your name be highly exhaulted!!!
Lord, I am very grateful!!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by FIGARO00: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
ps33:10 thank you for bringing the counsel of the heathen concerning my life and family to nought, thank you for making their evil devices of none effect. thank you for still loving me even when i don't deserve it. Your love is unconditional and eternal, you entered into a covenant with me through the blood of Jesus even in my unholiness and unrighteousness and you made me right in you. thank you for my life, grateful. BABA, YOU TOO MUCH!!!

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by hemartins(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you Jesus for the good life you gave to me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by femmyAdagba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Baba e se, Jesu E se, F'ore t'e se Fun mi, B'aye ti fr fun mi Ko Lori, mo wa yin O l'ogo
Baba E se, Jesu E se, F'ore te se fun mi

Oh Lord Our Lord, How Excellent is thy Name in all the Earth who hast set thy Glory above the Heavens.
Demons tremble at your presence , wat a mighty God we serve, Glory Glory Halleluyah, Everything written about you is Great!
You are Great Lord, everything written About you is Great.
Great is the Lord and Greatly to be praised above all other Gods.
The Lord reigneth let the Earth tremble forever and ever. He is worthy to be exalted forever and ever. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come, blessed be the Lord God Almighty, who reigns forevermore
Lord I return all the praises to you because you are the Creator of all creation. I will never be tired of praising you cos you are never tired of protecting and blessing me.
You have been my helper, my secret place in times of trouble. Frustrating the devices of my enemies so that they didint see the light of the day.
Glorious God, beautiful King, Excellent God, I bow before your throne.
You are mighty and holy, you are lifte up above all. Thanks to you Lord and all praises to you
For the life you gave to me I wanna say
Thank you, for ur son Jesus Christ that died for all my sins, morning by morning God's mercies I see, He is worthy to be Praised.
I plead Lord, don't remove your praises from my mouth and don't let situations that will not let my life be an instrument of praise happen to me in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lollll... English sir. Simple English... smiley

You're getting confused. wink

He's more than just "Something" (those were my words). I wouldn't limit "Him" to just being called "a thing" smiley

He's actually a person.. A Spirit Being. He's GOD. Your Creator... Whether you accept it or not. It changes not that Truth smiley

herald9:

Oh. You're right!

Not a Thing is actually the negative of a thing, which is even less than zero! shocked

According to you, God is not even zero.. He is less than that shocked

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Worzky: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Agbanilagbatan..... .. thank you for where you're taking me to!!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by LorDBolton(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
I've found GOD nd it's been awesome

Praise be to the most high, the pillar of cloud by the day and pillar of fire by the night, the alpha and omega jehovah shammah, jehovah Ebenezer, king of kings, I am that I am

Oh glory to his name hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by laikas: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
You are HigheR than the highest Greater than the greatest, Who is like Jehovah Agidigba 1 The Great and Mighty Ancient of days i hail Your Name

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by idealtailor(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alhamdulillah
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by walkietalkie: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2016
I LOVE YOU LORD, JESUS CHRIST. NOW AND FOREVER.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by maymay1(f): 2:41am On Sep 12, 2016
oh Lord u r awesome . great is thy faithfulness on every area of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by misgab: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2016
blessed be d Lord d owner n d lifter of my head.i will bless you my rock n my life.u brought me out of d miry clay n set my feet upon d rock n high places.thank you Jesus for my life n d salvation of my soul n my family

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by lawlahbammy(f): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Arugbo ojo, eleburuike, arugbo laelae, alagbala adewure, olorun ajiki, olorun ajisa,alaafin ajobo, o pa kan wo kan ye, alapadupe, okele banba to soro mi fesu, o wo kenbe re bi ija, erujeje teru o kin ba, arogun ma sa, arogun ma sojo, arogun gbogun mi ma loyun, ariiro ala, o ba to lo kan rin kese, o te ile bi eni teni,o fi imole saso bora,o fi sanma bora bi aso, ajanaku, ekun oko pharaoh, owi wo to wole iku tipile tipile, oloju ina, oba to soju orun maro maro, aterere kari aye,oba tohun foba je, oba tohun roba loye,oba tohun gbadobale oba,oko awon opo,baba alaini baba,ireti eni ti ko nireti,o gba agbara lowo alagbara ton fi agbara yan ni je, aleeba, abaleemu, baamu ko soun talefise, Oloruko egbaaagbeje, sangiri lagiri, ojo wewewe ton mara tuniyan, olowo gbogboro ton gbomo re ninu ofin, ayeraye o,ayeraye ninu ayeraye ,o dagba titi ta o reni to lojo ori, oloju funfun,olowo funfun,alabe inu an saa si, aileku, aile gbo, ailesa,oro ton gbe oro mi, olorun ana olorun oni,olorun titi ayeraye, olorun dodo ndawa, atabatubu, ajade ma kuro nile,o bani lalejo wa ohun to nile maaje, asaaju ogun lalo, akeyin ogun labo,oninu funfun, alade mimo,gbogbo ara kiki ogo,ologo ninu ogo,your majesty olodumare,kaa bi o,o si o, orogo jigo olu orun mo seba,eni ko o o maa,eni maa o ko,olorun ti ko see baja, e ni ti o see doju ko, ajamajebi, okan soso araba to nmi gbo kijikiji,ekun oko oke, awamaridi,kosee gbamu,oba tenikan o le dalejo, ajamajebi,o beni kan ja towo baraile loju, o fi aye se apoti itise re.daddy you are too much

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2016
herald9:

Hehehe
You still remember this section?
Yes! lipsrsealed
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by SonofHim: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
dinomcjohn:
GOD is truly awesome. He is inexorably powerful. He is indefatigably faithful. He is inscrutably amazing.
How beautiful is this GOD?! His endless love for me flows beyond the exuberant seepage of the Mississippi. My GOD is far greater than the exasperating heights of the Appalachian mountains. He is incalculably loftier than the combined impressions of Everest and Kilimanjaro. He is more brobdinangian than the most formidable colossus. He is inconceivably faster than the superluminal tachyons. He is more powerful than the most cyclopian singularity. He is smarter than the Fizeau-Foucault apparatus.
What can be compared to this GOD? Our Pantocrator who lives insuperably in His glorious sempiternity. He is GOD. JEHOVAH. ELSHADAI. KING of kings. LORD of lords. He remains forever glorious. Pls shout with me HALLELUJAH!

Hallelujah.
Great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by czaratwork: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2016
I thank God for my new international job, financial breakthrough, marriage and emigration to my dream country (Canada) I know God is working all these out for me and so i give my thanks ahead of the physical manifestation.

3 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by babooshka: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2016
God is awesome!!!!!!!! He's Great, He's Amazing. There's no other god like God Almighty. Thank U Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by godchildjayboy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank You Lord for your blessings in the life if my family and the great and mighty things you will do in my life and the life of my family. praise be to your holy name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by SeanBeezy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Odogwuakataka, onye ukwu, onye mere Pharaoh iwa, oji oku eri aja, onye gosiri ndi amuma Baal nkari, ogbarankiti okwu juru onu, onye ukwu, Chinedum ije, ogwo nrianria gwo ihe kpataraya, odum ebo Judah, Eze udo, onye isi uwa niile, oku na ere ere, ochi eze chia anwu anwu, chi ahu meriri Ike onwu, gi ka mu na ezi n'ulom ga efe site taa ruo mgbe niile ebighebi....Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Eyes closed I imagine myself between God's creation, the beauty of the skies is incomparable, stars of the night in all its wonders high up in the galaxy, God is indeed a creative creator, standing high up in the mountain the beautiful lilies are spread out as linen to cover the earth, the rising of the sun and the running of the deers in the open field, God is really an artistic designer, and to the most perfect of his creation "ME" yes me God made me in all his wonders to be part of his wonderful creation story, with all that I am, and with every fiber and all that is within me, I say thank you sir! For indeed you're the greatest among every other gods that ever was and will ever be there's no comparison anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Medunah: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2016
FrancisTony:
Yes! lipsrsealed
Hello....
Pls, Reply your mail
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Medunah:

Hello....
Pls, Reply your mail
done
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by Luizville(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
I thank God for Wisdom!
Re: Post A Praise Giving Thanks To God Almighty - See Mine - Pictures by yerokunphilips: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
BABA GOD YOU TOO MUCH .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.