Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! (1202 Views)

Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / Pls I Need Help Connecting Etisalat Easyblaze Modem To My PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2009
I love my PS3, I really do. On the contrary, I could name a million things that the PS3 needs. I’d probably be here all day, so lets confine the number to five, shall we? Here is my list of five things the PS3 badly needs:

Unlimited Friends List
Why Sony ever chose to implement the rule that a user is only allowed to possess one hundred friends is foolish and silly. My friends list is currently full and any request I get I can’t accept. Yes, I am really ticked off about this because whilst I agree my friends list is full of valuable friends, I should be able to add more valuable friends. I can’t so I wonder why . . .

PSN Wallet Transfer
I had twenty euros in my PSN wallet that I didn’t want and my cousins birthday was coming up. I knew he had a PS3 and was an active buyer on the Playstation Store. Why couldn’t I transfer funds over? I’ll tell you why! It isn’t an option - but it should be.

Better Web Browser
The current browser is complicated and slow and I would even go to the extent to say it is unusable without a keyboard and mouse. Not only that, but the cursor is shockingly slow and should be faster. I also noticed the controls that are used to function it are horribly placed.

In-Game Music
Seriously, the original Xbox had this feature. How come we can’t play songs whilst we play games? Go on, answer that question. Answer it! I want to listen to some bopping music while I play FIFA, but I can’t, can I? Why did I pick FIFA out of all my games? Because the music in FIFA is sh*t.

Ability To Change PSN ID
I genuinely hate my PSN ID. Now you could tell me to create a new account, but I don’t want to. I’d have to add all my friends again and I’d lose my trophies. Why would I want to create a new account when I should be able to click on Account Management and just change the ID? I’m pissed about this, and I know more than a dozen others who don’t like theirs and won’t create a new account.

Okay, now I have that off my chest, somebody might actually do something about those gaping holes in my perfect PS3. Now, go to Sony and tell them to do something now! those are my list of five things the PS3 badly needs: you?

12 top reasons why my xbox360 isn't perfect; coming soon! grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 09, 2009
I thought I was the Only One with these Dislikes, I see no problem with the Web Browser(maybe it's becos I don't use it much) and the PSN ID(lol, think b4 U choose) and as for the music, I wonder why they haven't implemented that a long time ago,
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by ritchboy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
2 reasons why my ps3 isn't perfect:
A. no Halo
B. no GOW
no exclusive game that wont either be given to a friend or left to rot in my cupboard after i finish the campaign/story grin grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
ritchboy:

A. no Halo
B. no GOW
no exclusive game that wont either be given to a friend or left to rot in my cupboard after i finish the campaign/story grin grin

there is no God of war in xbox. its a ps3 exclusive
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by ritchboy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
I was referring to GEARS OF WAR. God of war 3 isnt out yet so its not relevant.
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ ritchboy
A. no Halo
B. no GOW
no exclusive game that wont either be given to a friend or left to rot in my cupboard after i finish the campaign/story
I can assure you that Gears of WAR will finds it way to the PS3. It's not owned by Microsoft, Epic owns Gears,
Games also coming includes,
Mass effect''''''''''EA
Left for dead, '''''' Valve.

as for HALO, Microsoft is going to milk it till infinity grin

12 tops reason why my XBOX 360 isn't perfect coming soon!
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by ritchboy(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2009
Kosovo
keep dreaming! Tekken 6 & MGS: Rising are CONFIRMED for the 360.
What next? Uncharted 3: Among Agberos? grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2009
@ritchboy
Kosovo
keep dreaming! Tekken 6 & MGS: Rising are CONFIRMED for the 360.
What next? Uncharted 3: Among Agberos?

EA owns Bioware now
EA makes more revenue  from PS3 than 360,  as indicated in their last fiscal year financial reports.

Bioware (devs. of Mass effect) , for whatever reason, seem to like Playstation.
Back when Kotick ( CEO of Activision )was whining about PS3's price and threating to drop support Bioware was actually backing Sony up.

Then there's this.
"Speaking to VideoGamer.com, vice president of entertainment and miscellaneous at BioWare, and vice president of Electronic Arts, Greg Zeschuk, said that the team's found developing on the PS3 "exciting", and even has its advantages."

one funny thing "Bioware Doesn't Deny PS3 Mass Effect"  it has never did!

Try not to act surprised when they announce it coming to PS3  grin

AS for valve, they are just a lazy developers, i think i saw a listings recently asking for people who can develop on the ps3! So left for Dead is also a posibility

MGS rising, would not be as good as MGS4, cos Hideo Kojima is NOT actively involved in it, the smaller boys are the one actually working it, and they are not using the MGS4 engine. Hideo kojima team is actively involved in MGS; peace maker for the psp. and besides XBOX360 COULD not possibly get MGS5, cos it can't even handle MGS4! grin MGS; rising is just an action game and not a tactical action game, to me it just like a DLC,

As for Tekken, we saw it coming, Capcom has actually lost it this gen, THEY ve not really showed us anything brilliant, RESIDENT EVIL 5 ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE plastic, honestly! I have lost hope in capcom, unless they give me ONIMUSHA or a remake of DINO CRISES 2 (ps1)
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by nellaluv(f): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2009
Game freaks.
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by texazzpete(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2009
kosovo:

@ritchboy
EA owns Bioware now
EA makes more revenue from PS3 than 360, as indicated in their last fiscal year financial reports.

Bioware (devs. of Mass effect) , for whatever reason, seem to like Playstation.
Back when Kotick ( CEO of Activision )was whining about PS3's price and threating to drop support Bioware was actually backing Sony up.

Then there's this.
"Speaking to VideoGamer.com, vice president of entertainment and miscellaneous at BioWare, and vice president of Electronic Arts, Greg Zeschuk, said that the team's found developing on the PS3 "exciting", and even has its advantages."

one funny thing "Bioware Doesn't Deny PS3 Mass Effect" it has never did!

Try not to act surprised when they announce it coming to PS3 grin

AS for valve, they are just a lazy developers, i think i saw a listings recently asking for people who can develop on the ps3! So left for Dead is also a posibility

MGS rising, would not be as good as MGS4, cos Hideo Kojima is NOT actively involved in it, the smaller boys are the one actually working it, and they are not using the MGS4 engine. Hideo kojima team is actively involved in MGS; peace maker for the psp. and besides XBOX360 COULD not possibly get MGS5, cos it can't even handle MGS4! grin MGS; rising is just an action game and not a tactical action game, to me it just like a DLC,

As for Tekken, we saw it coming, Capcom has actually lost it this gen, THEY ve not really showed us anything brilliant, RESIDENT EVIL 5 ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE plastic, honestly! I have lost hope in capcom, unless they give me ONIMUSHA or a remake of DINO CRISES 2 (ps1)

Ah, everyone's favourite fake gamer - Kosovo!
Here, let me correct some of your BS before you mislead others

1. Multiplatform games sell better on the Xbox 360 than the PS3.
2. Konami has said MGS: Rising will look a lot better than MGS 4. Don't tell me you still believe that crap that Sony fanboys handed out?
3. Gears of War will not come out on PS3. It's an Xbox 360 exclusive.

You know NOTHING about games, and it's not even funny. You even think Tekken is made by Capcom? Every schoolboy knows it's made by NAMCO, not Capcom.

By the way, Capcom has been one of the most profitable companies from this current gen cycle. Apart from Resident Evil 5, there's also Street Fighter 4 - which is downright amazing!
Also, the buzz on the internet is that Resident Evil 5 looks better than MGS 4 grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2009
@texazzpete
You know NOTHING about games, and it's not even funny. You even think Tekken is made by Capcom? Every schoolboy knows it's made by NAMCO, not Capcom.
capcom makes streets fighters,  okay! my Bad! thanks
lol, when i wrote that post, i was sleeping, a mad man knows nacom makes teken, everyone is prone to mistake at a certain time in their busy lives,

1. Multiplatform games sell better on the Xbox 360 than the PS3.
things have changed. okay?
baman is selling faster on the PS3
FIFA 10 is doing the same.

3. Gears of War will not come out on PS3. It's an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Microsoft has rights to the first two installments only, 
Epic can play with the tittles afterall and also the next installment is solely their decision to make.
   ninja gaiden.  xbox360
   ninja gaiden sigma. ,  ps3
   star ocean last hope. xbox360
     star ocean last hope international. . ps3
  does that ring a bell? grin
   i recently heard the xbox 360 was now being called the beta testing machine, because it tested the game (so called 3rd party exclusives) before the enhanced version comes to the ps3, 

quantum theory can fill in the space of Gears! if it didn't come

2. Konami has said MGS: Rising will look a lot better than MGS 4. Don't tell me you still believe that crap that Sony fanboys handed out?
  konami is not KOJIMA! it's just to earn points. do u know when MGS4 started production?
and the fact that MGS4 engine is being kept for MGS5 : make it even more obvious.
MGS: rising is how far Microsoft could get with their fat CHEQUE, grin and its coming multiplatform.
Don't give me another joke, Pls

Also, the buzz on the internet is that Resident Evil 5 looks better than MGS 4 
thats the most funny thing i have heard in weeks! lol in pidgin! grin grin grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by ritchboy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kosovo,
u make so many errors i think its time u upgraded ur firmware! grin
Multiplatform games have sold more on the 360, why single out fifa 10 & arkham asylum?
Ninja gaiden was never released on the 360. I finished ninja gaiden on my xbox like 5 years ago and it came out on the ps3 two years ago. BRAVO!
Lol @ "beta testing". 360 users will happily "test" great games like bioshock & ninja gaiden 2 while ps3 users wait over a year for the "enhanced" version with only minor changes(i.e a new level or a playable xter). . . talk about DLC!!
Quantum theory to fill in the space for gow? U mean like killzone2 was supposed to be ps3's halo? I'm laughing with autotune! grin
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ritchboy,
u want me to put 1 or 2 on the ninja gaiden?, m sorry for not doing that, at least you knew what i meant.
   multi platform games sold better on the 360 before the price cut, like i said before, the trend has changed, i could only think of those two major multiplet at that moment, okay?

U mean like killzone2 was supposed to be ps3's halo?
sales don't determine how great a game is,  Killzone 2 is still better than Halo, no matter how you spin it.
  Toyota sells the highest number of cars, does it make it better than a Ferrari or porshe?
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by ritchboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
Killzone Vs. Halo? What manner of blasphemy is this?
Kosovo is now officially nairalands resident retard! grin
who said anything about sales?
Where do you draw the line btw being a fan and being a slowpoke? grin
answer me
Re: My Ps3 Isn't Perfect. Wanna Know Why? This Is Why! by kosovo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ritchboy
Killzone Vs. Halo? What manner of blasphemy is this?
Kosovo is now officially nairalands resident retard!
who said anything about sales?
Where do you draw the line btw being a fan and being a slowpoke?
answer me
i am not a fan of any console, how many time do i have to correct you!?
i am just a gamer okay?
answering your question lies in most of your posts,

(1) (Reply)

Resident Evil 1 Ps1 / Pick The Right Hour, Win Vouchers At Voucher Roulette / Very Neat Psp Slim 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.