Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? (56664 Views)

Please Criticize This Floor Plan. Your Opinion Is HIGHLY Appreciated / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / A Newly Completed Four Bedroom Bungalow With Pictures By A Young Engr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Chibokgirl(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2016
contact a registered architect for your design and not draftmen, wt due respect d designer needs to redesign everything from scratch, thanks
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by ArchitGreen(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
one and only comment.... contact an architect for a proper and standard design...

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by PrinzeTokz: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Definitely, this your design is not of this century...
or may be your Architect is a quack...

If not how could he used manual presentation at this jet age?...

My professional advice for you is to visit a nearest qualified Architect if truly you are sincere with that desired quality touch.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by JamesGodslove: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Owo omo onile nko??
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by JamesGodslove: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Chibokgirl:
contact a registered architect for your design and not draftmen, wt due respect d designer needs to redesign everything from scratch, thanks
...... Hmmm that's a whole lot of work again........
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by JamesGodslove: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
softmind24:
To me this arct. Design is tooo poor

Wao I love the pattern of this house
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by arcdone(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2016
as an architect in the making..in architecture criticism is normal.we look at faults and errors in design.so that we can able to learn from d error .by not repeating it on our own ...
1. whatz d visitor s toilet doing out d verandah.d access should b from d lounge
2. for kitchen too.y is opposite d dining.it not suppose to b serving d dining
3. and for d lobby is too long.as d oda man said..artificial light is not an assurance here in 9ja.yhu knw wht dat mean,
4.d functionality of d kitchen is very poor too.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by arcdone(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2016
as an architect in the making..in architecture criticism is normal.we look at faults and errors in design.so that we can able to learn from d error .by not repeating it on our own ...
1. whatz d visitor s toilet doing out d verandah.d access should b from d lounge
2. for kitchen too.y is opposite d dining.it not suppose to b serving d dining
3. and for d lobby is too long.as d oda man said..artificial light is not an assurance here in 9ja.yhu knw wht dat mean,
4.d functionality of d kitchen is very poor too......
my observation... is like this design is not drawn by an expert. is been drawn by a draftman....they many flaws I n d plan
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by xxolisexx(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2016
pm me for the plumbing, heating, ventilation airconditioning (hvac) design...im a mechanical engineer
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Ok
Be Patient na! He hasn't even started the foundation, he's still drawing plans and you want to sell him roofing sheets. Ha!
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Chukazu: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2016
the roofing design looks more like a church building, very archaic, why not make a four face design look?
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by justmenoni: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Op, why not let the master bedroom be at the back instead of putting it right by the living room and why not edit it to have a small living room cos of your kids or private meeting and also i think it's better to have the dining room directly linked to the kitchen, this way you can have some privacy and i think your shop is too close by
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by stancydg: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2016
@op, pls do us a favour and revert that statement about an architect having done that for you. Its either you did this yourself or got it free/ cheap from an outdated draughtsman cos even good draughtsmen will rather use CAD to design these days. Please do not rubbish this profession that some of us spent several years studying. As noted by earlier critiques, ventilation, circulation and space planning issues need to be addressed in that piece, which invariably will lead to a total overhaul.

I don't believe civil engineers are trained or should be designing building plans. Their job is to come up with structural designs of buildings based on the architects work and supervise same, besides other civil works like roads, bridges etc. This confusion should stop.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Qualer: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2016
yissi:
Good morning house!

We would be building a house starting from next week.
This is the plan the architect drew for me for a four bedroom bungalow. This bungalow will serve as my main residential house.

As they say, two heads are better than one. I would like the house and experts to criticize this plan and offer their views and ideas.

Thanks

I am not an architect, but as a design consultant - i think for a simple living situation, you should work towards something like this. Placing the build diagonally may/can create more flow/catch space for ventilation. A good architect can fine-tune for you with more details and technicalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Qualer: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2016
PaulCI:

Be Patient na! He hasn't even started the foundation, he's still drawing plans and you want to sell him roofing sheets. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
I'm not a pro but why is the master bedroom next to the sitting room? Is that how your client prefers it? From my experience, master bedrooms are usually the last in the house, at the end of the passage. A guest bedroom in replacement with your master bedroom would suffice, don't you think? Also, I don't know if it's the print or picture but the pencil looks blunt. cool wink The front looks alright. Good look overall but it can be much better with rearrangements. Hope this helps.
yissi:

Please criticize Sir. Your critique would be highly valued
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Qualer: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
pring:
As an architect, i will boldly tell u this is not done by an architect.
This is wack.
Master bedroom has no cross ventilation.
Kitchen is on d opposite side of dinning.
New designs comes with ante room
No good home circulation.
etc

ante room is also a function of available landspace... and budget! don't you think?
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Qualer: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
ifeanyi83:

So I take it you're an Architect also. So I expect you know better. I don't claim to know it all, but this one my brother, is way way below standards both in design and presentation. You know these things. And a point of correction, that one is registered doesn't make you a good architect, it only makes you eligible to practice. If you have time, please read about Demas Nwoko.

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by strongboi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Contact us for your cement

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Abiibus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Your architectural design did not conform with statutory requirements in terms of setback. Based on the available space and the irregularity not the land, you can build this duplex almost the cost of your 4 bedroom duplex.

If you need the complete drawings including structural engineering drawing for pad foundation and the bill of quantities (BOQ) call or send mail to abiodun@hermonproject.com, 08034344983

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Abiibus(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Your architectural design did not conform with statutory requirements in terms of setback. Based on the available space and the irregularity of the land, you can build this duplex almost the cost of your 4 bedroom duplex.

If you need the complete drawings including structural engineering drawing for pad foundation and the bill of quantities (BOQ) call or send mail to abiodun@hermonproject.com, 08034344983

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by rexlims(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Although i am not an engineer nor an architect,i have a little knowledge on structural designs. and permit me to highlight these points
1. what is the shop for dat u re using it to cut out ventilation from the masters bedroom?
2. the kitchen and dinning should be together.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by HolyTitus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Here's my design of a four bedroom bungalow.. M a civil engineer... But mine doesn't have a shop but it does have a bedsitter attached to it , revert with a mail address for the Archi..this is 3D
Abeg baba, kindly send the some of your 3D rendered floor plan to my mail box. stein.sorenson@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by NobleG1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Get a refund from the "architect", he's unqualified!
The design looks off, like what my 6yr old could draw.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by 1231awa(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
@Yissi,
My advise; Kindly employ the services of an Architect... that doodle up there, was done by an impostor
Albeit, a lousy one.

1 Like

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by 1231awa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
stancydg:
@op, pls do us a favour and revert that statement about an architect having done that for you. Its either you did this yourself or got it free/ cheap from an outdated draughtsman cos even good draughtsmen will rather use CAD to design these days. Please do not rubbish this profession that some of us spent several years studying. As noted by earlier critiques, ventilation, circulation and space planning issues need to be addressed in that piece, which invariably will lead to a total overhaul.

I don't believe civil engineers are trained or should be designing building plans. Their job is to come up with structural designs of buildings based on the architects work and supervise same, besides other civil works like roads, bridges etc. This confusion should stop.

Well said sir.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by skigbu: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
ade3164:
una lie 3D cannot give u clean render like these . maybe it is 3D max and so o
My friend what are u saying which one be 3D and 3D Max ,if u dont no know something no talk.that 3D is Revit Architecture
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Wexta5: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
I can't even see the diagram clearly
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by skigbu: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
This are my 3D design call me for your 3D designs 09081037402

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
yissi:
Good morning house!

We would be building a house starting from next week.
This is the plan the architect drew for me for a four bedroom bungalow. This bungalow will serve as my main residential house.

As they say, two heads are better than one. I would like the house and experts to criticize this plan and offer their views and ideas.

Thanks

Though an engineer, it is not my specialty. However, I could come handy in eliminating the need for airconditioning in your building and save you substantial cost in this regard, when completed.

Comfort comes ahead of every other need once a building is inhabited, and it comes at seeming small but never-ending costs (ie petrol purchases for gen-set and servicing costs, procurement, installation and repairs of air conditioners etc.)

All of that can be taken care of using our Solacoat CAT, which is a zero-energy indoor cooling system that has proven globally to guarantee 8-12 deg. Celsius reduction in internal temperatures of buildings.

I could be reached via info@procorrsolutions.com or contactprocorr@gmail.com. I wish you all the best in your building project.
Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by skigbu: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
This are my 3D design call me for your 3D designs 09081037402

Re: Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? by Chigorkizz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures / 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.