Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,598 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. (796 Views)

Women In Labor Room / New To Nairaland... Guys Please Pray For Me / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Please She need your prayers and Good wishes for her successful Delivery.

She Just Delivered a bouncing baby Boy... thanks for your prayers guys!! God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by ehnok(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2016
She will deliver safely

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2016
smiley dnt worry, nothing will happen to her and her baby. She will deliver safely, smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley dnt worry, nothing will happen to her and her baby. She will deliver safely, smiley

Amen Tnks dear
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2016
smiley u welcome
Passy089:

Amen Tnks dear
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Op you're suppose to be praying for her with your family not typing.

I wish her a successful delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2016
As easy as a leaf drops from the tree, so will your sister deliver easily. God's hands and eyes on her

Congratulations in advance
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Mrsprof(f): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
She's in favor room, she will deliver like Hebrew women.
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
safe delivery in Jesus name, the Lord is her strength........
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by decatalyst(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Glad you know you have to turn to the dependable God.

He will not disappoint you.

#GuaranteedSafeDelivery
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2016
I wish her safe delivery
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by ireneony(f): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2016
I wish her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by EmperorLee(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Exodus 1:19
The midwives answered Pharaoh, "Hebrew women are not like Egyptian women; they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive."

I pray for the strength and energy of the Hebrew women to fall upon your sister right now, she will deliver with ease in Jesus name.
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:
The midwives answered Pharaoh, "Hebrew women are not like Egyptian women; they are vigorous and give birth before the midwives arrive."

I pray for the strength and energy of the Hebrew women to fall upon your sister right now, she will deliver with ease in Jesus name.
Amen pastorcheesytongue, did you go to church
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by EmperorLee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Amen pastorcheesytongue, did you go to church

cheesy. I did, I just got back sef and You?
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
badura cool
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy. I did, I just got back sef and You?
I didn't ooooh embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by EmperorLee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Aderola15:

I didn't ooooh embarassed

3 good reasons as to why you didn't? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by enshi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
It is Done just make sure you hit us with the baby picture and invitation for naming...

Dont mention
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by colossus12: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Congrats
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by firstking01(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
I can even hear the cry of a baby from here where i'm seated.
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
I can even hear the cry of a baby from here where i'm seated.

She just delivered a bouncing baby Boy
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
enshi:
It is Done just make sure you hit us with the baby picture and invitation for naming...

Dont mention

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
EmperorLee:

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by EmperorLee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

Hallelujah.... Congratulations bruh.... Newest Uncle in town grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by firstking01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by firstking01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sister, She Is In Labor Right Now. by MrCork: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Passy089:
Please She need your prayers and Good wishes for her successful Delivery.

She Just Delivered a bouncing baby Boy... thanks for your prayers guys!! God bless you all.

..is she lightskin? angry

(1) (Reply)

Magic!!! / She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride.. / Pupils Exchange Sex For Sanitary Pads - GES Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.