Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles (45829 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
SweetJoystick:
How this one take affect price of commodities for market? Abeg who go kill ram tomorrow?

U be fucking thief for that ur signature but no worry we go kill ram tomorrow, mentione me 2mao for location make I just pity u.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by legaxi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
MykOnyxo:

that you don't know the mixing point between culture and religion doesn't mean they don't mix.... but let me tell you the truth in Hilary Clinton's voice " there is strong 'romance' between religion and culture"
If only you would take out time to study your religion thoroughly you will realize that there's no mixing point between culture and religion, and about Hilary Clinton, see lives in a society where people practice religion however they want it, homosexualism gay marriages in religious centers, she knows nothing about religion but rather science and philosophy so that lost soul out of the matter.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by delly2010(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
its nice thing to do!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by alabiola87(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
ademusiwa11a:
[size=28pt]what is oduduwa palace. did you people go to school.

the oba of ife is a baale. you want me to tell you correct story. i am busy. i will come back and show you pictures. [/size]
kudos to the person that gave you that weed
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by lastpage: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
onlymase:
It's tradition. that doesn't mean he is humble.

Its all about the CULTURE.

Nothing to do with humility.

Lastpge!

BTW: When is Dimeji "Bank-Olee", going to return our money he looted?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Rick9(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
-EFCC don free am. It's been a while though.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
legaxi:

If only you would take out time to study your religion thoroughly you will realize that there's no mixing point between culture and religion, and about Hilary Clinton, see lives in a society where people practice religion however they want it, homosexualism gay marriages in religious centers, she knows nothing about religion but rather science and philosophy so that lost soul out of the matter.
bro... I would love you to do a broad study on this topic...
Tip: you will be surprised that religion sprouts out of culture and each time religion is been debated upon, culture is visited directly or indirectly.
and about America, homosexualism and 'their' religion, it's a bigger topic entirely.
maybe we can talk more about it if you don't mind
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
derespect:
Where's his face in the pictures? ****
check the last pic ...he is the one sitting next to the king .(left)
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by kenoz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
So ?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by DrHighchief(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Modern palace
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
ademusiwa11a:
[size=28pt]what is oduduwa palace. did you people go to school.

the oba of ife is a baale. you want me to tell you correct story. i am busy. i will come back and show you pictures. [/size]

Werey u be
So,u sabi history all dis while?
Show wetin go take u to ur early grave,OK!
It's like u want to follow ur grandfather's step
Omo irankiran
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by CioAngels(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dimeji bankole was a ynuth and still is, for once, a youth was given a chance to a high post through his father's manipulations only to get there and rather than prove himself to open way for other youth to follow, No, he stole Nigeria dry of millions and went underground. Omo ole.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by deolu2000(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
That is Yoruba culture for you, nothing special about it, hence why he also prostrated for all and sundry before he was crowed and after the time he will never prosprate for another human being again not if his own father if he still has one.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Ade1982(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
He has to, he is true son of his father. No matter ur personality, you have to do that in the presence of your king
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by ooshinibos: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nigeria has no hope ..I cant believe Hon. Dimeji Bankole walk free from the billions of Naira is misappropriated
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by grodt999: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
all humans created equal.
I prostrate for no one.
Some idiot told me to prostrate for an oba in America, I said no and shook his hand instead!
useless backward traditions
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
This ole never run?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by Eliteklaus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
this criminal just dey waka free, very soon e go enter APC go dey preach change
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by ademusiwa10a: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=28pt]what is Oduduwa palace ..

You are involve in fraud. find out the correct history of yoruba people.

Ife ile is not the cradle of Yoruba people.

You can see, that University of lagos. is trying to protect its school name,it Rusticated a Student who may be related to adeYEYE.

Adeyeye is disgracing them.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOtPjYApIVw
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by july66: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
So this man finally go free for this Country? After the man chop money finish ba? Nigeria sha
Go jail am. If people like u be judge for this country, u go write your judgement before lawyers begin argue the case. I am sure complainants like you will do worse if given same opportunity.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by macof(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
idris4r83:
Craziness of the highest order is prostration before any man.

as per since you don't have a culture, since you are a damned slave to the Arabs you cannot appreciate other cultures
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by ademusiwa10a: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
[size=28pt]Cowbellpedia will do us a favor and make this children take a test with adeyeye[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx9TxrVpf4c
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by idris4r83(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
macof:

as per since you don't have a culture, since you are a damned slave to the Arabs you cannot appreciate other cultures
I am only a slave to God and not any man. So I cannot prostrate to any man. Only God deserves prostration and not any man.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
july66:
Go jail am. If people like u be judge for this country, u go write your judgement before lawyers begin argue the case. I am sure complainants like you will do worse if given same opportunity.
Hope, you're okay sha? angry
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by macof(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
idris4r83:
I am only a slave to God and not any man. So I cannot prostrate to any man. Only God deserves prostration and not any man.
a slave to a God invented by the Arabs. ..makes you a slave to the Arabs
ever wondered why Islamic tenets are actually Arab culture?

And where did u see ur god to prostrate to? u hit your head on the ground to absolutely NOTHING and you say you bow to a god. where did you see the god?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by riczy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
The caption shud av read: ex lower house thief postrate before d one Dat sees d devil!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by idris4r83(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
macof:

a slave to a God invented by the Arabs. ..makes you a slave to the Arabs
ever wondered why Islamic tenets are actually Arab culture?

And where did u see ur god to prostrate to? u hit your head on the ground to absolutely NOTHING and you say you bow to a god. where did you see the god?
which of the signs of the Lord will I deny? Oh Ooni of ife is your God that is why you bow down to him. That is ridiculous. I bow my head to the Supreme been, the creator of heavens and the earth. The creator of you, me, the Ooni you are bowing to and every other thing. We are not bowing to the Arabs, even the Arabs bow down to God almighty. My qur'an has taught me to bow down and pray to my God cos even if I can't see Him, He can see me. I mustn't see God with my naked eyes to know that God exists. Look at your environment, do you think everything just happened by accident? If I Tell you that the phone u are using just dissappear into your hands just like that, how would you take me?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by ademusiwa16: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2016
[size=28pt]adeyeye is just the duke of a town.. not more than that. most of them are not educated.. it is like the Duke of Wellington calling himself king. adeyeye is a pure illiterate. that why university of lagos is trying to dissociate themself from him. We hope we would not force to remove him.

adeyeye seen to lack the required education. why they were laughing at adeyeye when he call himself king, he made himself look stupid.

I have met many of the usa government official. not everybody is an illiterate like adeyeye. ile ife is not a kingdom. it shows he lack understand. ife use to be a district before they had state. not a kingdom. when you find illiterate talking about benin kingdom. it was just a area.

have adeyeye ever seen any northerner call himself king before. No. they are just duke of towns. the deji of akure is just a duke of a town.

You can see, this lady making fun of adeyeye. he can not continue to disgrace himself everyday on the internet. adeyeye may have drop out of school.

If I come to ile ife or any town in nigeria. they are all expected to vacant the sit for me to sit.

Why adeyeye have going about trying to decieve people. adeyeye does not know, that most of the dukes of the towns know me.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4GLQZRPj4
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by drkells(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Ask goggle
derespect:
Where's his face in the pictures? ****
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by idris4r83(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
macof:

I bow down and prostrate to the ONE who the ooni of ife prostrate to

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by macof(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
I bow down and prostrate to the ONE who the ooni of ife prostrate to

bad example here

you should see the same Ooni venerating Almighty Olokun in faraway USA

again I ask, what are you prostrating to? I see "nothingness" there .... how do you feel the presence of what is supposed to receive your prostration when you don't see what you claim to prostrate to? that's just madness

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by idris4r83(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
macof:

bad example here

you should see the same Ooni venerating Almighty Olokun in faraway USA

again I ask, what are you prostrating to? I see "nothingness" there .... how do you feel the presence of what is supposed to receive your prostration when you don't see what you claim to prostrate to? that's just madness

small knowledge makes one an atheist, indepth knowledge makes one believe there's God. Am quite busy now I will give u a detailed answer to your question later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Access Card For Entering Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.