Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles (45689 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by macof(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
which of the signs of the Lord will I deny? Oh Ooni of ife is your God that is why you bow down to him. That is ridiculous. I bow my head to the Supreme been, the creator of heavens and the earth. The creator of you, me, the Ooni you are bowing to and every other thing. We are not bowing to the Arabs, even the Arabs bow down to God almighty. My qur'an has taught me to bow down and pray to my God cos even if I can't see Him, He can see me. I mustn't see God with my naked eyes to know that God exists. Look at your environment, do you think everything just happened by accident? If I Tell you that the phone u are using just dissappear into your hands just like that, how would you take me?

how can you verify and prove to yourself, to me and to your children that Allah of the Arabs is the true creator of the signs of the world? every religion claims it's God is true . .you all can't be right but can you prove they are right?

yes, as a yoruba man the Ooni is a God. .to every yoruba man. ... the problem with modern Ooni is that they lack the education...Yoruba education that is, to carry themselves as the yoruba culture expects them to

sure, you really don't have to see to bow, but what you do is madness. how do you draw the energy, how do you sense the sacredness and divinity? you need a physical representation. To not have a physical representation and just bowing. is bowing to nothingness. ..an emptiness with you just deceiving yourself
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by macof(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
small knowledge makes one an atheist, indepth knowledge makes one believe there's God. Am quite busy now I will give u a detailed answer to your question later.

grin grin grin grin indepth knowledge indeed. is that what you get from the arabic book? the average atheist 10 year old has more knowledge about the world than your elderly imams you believe the sun rests in a pond
Re: Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles by idris4r83(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin grin indepth knowledge indeed. is that what you get from the arabic book? the average atheist 10 year old has more knowledge about the world than your elderly imams you believe the sun rests in a pond
We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe God created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.