Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. (1788 Views)

Fun Question For Everyone / Fun: Question Of The Week. Who Should Say Thank You? (photo) / Stupid Question Ladies Ask And How To Reply Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by NickMarvelEntz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello Ladies,
I will love to get your opinion on this question so please be bold enough to answer from your mind and try not to spoil the fun.

"If you happen to like a guy so much maybe in your school, church, place of work or even neighborhood and he has failed to approach you or maybe he just sees you as a friend but you want much more than mere friendship, what will you do? "
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
I will keep my feelings to myself smiley until he has the same feelings towards me.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
And you xpect 'em to be truthful undecided
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by FvckShiT(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will keep my feelings to myself smiley until he has the same feelings towards me.

Awwwwnn embarassed this is so fūcking touching

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't know how I do it, but he usually comes around.
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I like my self o once I know a girl likes me and she don't wanna tell me will so keep quite too even if I like her thank God I know how to drown my feelings cheesy u better walk up to him chikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by stnkembu(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

Maybe ur green light is usually very bright.
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by NickMarvelEntz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

I guess your username does the magic lol
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I like my self o once I know a girl likes me and she don't wanna tell me will so keep quite too even if I like her thank God I know how to drown my feelings cheesy u better walk up to him chikena
No tongue guys are meant to approach ladies, not the other way around tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin lolz
FvckShiT:

Awwwwnn embarassed this is so fūcking touching
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No tongue guys are meant to approach ladies, not the other way around tongue smiley
it must be so Na,it wasn't specified anywhere I so much like girls who walk up to me my present bae approached me first so bits allowed Na #smiles

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
it must be so Na,it wasn't specified anywhere I so much like girls who walk up to me my present bae approached me first so bits allowed Na #smiles
same way proposing is specified for men not women tongue grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by iPrevail(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Shut up! undecided ..... That's so African.
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Correct girl!. grin
The moment you make the mistake of telling him, you're doom for life.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
same way proposing is specified for men not women tongue grin smiley
Correct!.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
asuo27:
Correct girl!. grin
The moment you make the mistake of telling him, you're doom for life.
It really doesn't make a difference to me if I tell him or not undecided I just choose not to tell him smiley
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:

Shut up! undecided ..... That's so African.
I know, and I'm proudly African cool tongue smiley
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It really doesn't make a difference to me if I tell him or not undecided I just choose not to tell him smiley
grin grin I choose not to as well.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Silumi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
I rather die than walk up to him .Adam met eve not d other way around I can't go against d natural.. I will so shut up and friend zone him infact am presently doing that.at a tym like that I will expand d male circle around me .get to know more guys.. if he can't talk I won't either

1 Like

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by 2dice01: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silumi:
I rather die than walk up to him .Adam met eve not d other way around I can't go against d natural.. I will so shut up and friend zone him infact am presently doing that.at a tym like that I will expand d male circle around me .get to know more guys.. if he can't talk I won't either
smh.
Is it that bad to even initiate talk with him
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Silumi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
2dice01:
smh.
Is it that bad to even initiate talk with him
don't get me wrong!! I can initiate a conversation with him I don't mind but I will never tell him I like him or even show it
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by dollyjoy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
i concursmiley

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by oluwalewis(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
i concursmiley

That's unfair,just give him d greenlight and he will come running to give u like it's hot
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by oluwalewis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
i concursmiley

that's unfair,just give him the green light and he will running like a starved dog to give u like it's hot
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin
oluwalewis:

That's unfair,just give him d greenlight and he will come running to give u like it's hot
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by oluwalewis(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin
I trust myself,u dnt nid to give me an inch before i ll build a mansion.
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by 2dice01: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silumi:

don't get me wrong!! I can initiate a conversation with him I don't mind but I will never tell him I like him or even show it
chaii...so you see we guys are trying toasting girls like bread
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by thesuave10(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
i concursmiley

Do you stay in ph or enugu? ?
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
I grab him and take him angry
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by UyiIredia(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

I see. Nice way of tackling the issue.

ODE !!!
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by Beamborla(f): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
I hardly crush but when I do, the feeling does not last long enough to materialize.

So, I gat no problem smiley
Re: Sunday Fun Question. Ladies This Is For You. by jashar(f): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
cry

i will wait

But

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / If You Are Writing Jamb This Year, Join Our Whatsapp Group Now / Our Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.