Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. (2395 Views)

Help Me ,I Hate Nigerians / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2009
I am a patriot who will die for my country if asked.
I just fucking hate nigerians lol.

It's hard to explain if you dont get it on first hand but jesus, you are some annoying ass people.

if you ask a nigerian their age they lie
their name they'll tell you Ignmanitus when they are actually known as Uche
where they're from they'll lie
to speak they start using unneeded embarrassing grammatlaizations

LOVE to fucking lie. Nigerians lie for no reason and the worst is they think that lying is 'sense' or showing intelligence.

i know guys that buy tvs, then remove the good parts and replace them with bad ones that dont work.

they think they're brilliant because they're tricking people.

ok congradulations you will sell a bad TV, buy a can of muy muy with the proceeds then have that person never come to your store again.
GENIUS.
no wonder your so rich!

even the politicians are stupid.

someone gives you money to build a road in front of your own compound, you steal the money and buy 27 new cars.

not 27 cause your a fan of cars

27 because by the time you drive 1 on that shitty road in front of your house you refuse to improve for your OWN benefit the car has been damaged beyond repair and you need a new one.

the worst is gays on here will either get mad like im lying or agree with me like they're not just as stupid.

and have you heard nigerians talking to girls?
damn. no game.
and lies.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 6:42am On Oct 08, 2009
on the other hand i love nigeria. I love the fact that my country has been ordained by providence to uplift africa from the tragic state of affairs on the continent. We're the only country on the continent with the potential to do that. I love the fact that nigeria plays a humble giant role in relations to its neighbors and isn't manipulative like south africa and egypt. I love the ideals the country was built on the history and cultures in it and progress it's making

the problem is i can't sit back and enjoy it cause the country is full of nigerians lol.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2009
Whats the difference between the two?

Pinhead!

1 Like

Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2009
you are suffering from what we called Lack of self identity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by blackspade(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2009
Mugu.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Onlytruth(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2009
patriotic liar. grin
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by princekevo(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2009
Which planet this Ikengawo of a guy come out from?
I seriousely recommend you to for medical attention for brain damage.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by posakosa(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2009
How can you love Nigeria but hate the people ? without the people there is no Nigeria, so sorry my friend but you lack logic.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2009
This guy self ehhh! Bros you no want rest.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by REALTRUTH1: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2009
@Poster,,
I hope something is not wrong with U,,,,I mean to say that,,,hope everything is alright with U,,,,,I just replied ur previuos post and this post now contradicts what U said in the previuos one,,,,U may have 2 go do some check up man!!<<no intention 2 beef,,
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by snowdrops(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2009
Whats that thing between your ears?
A brain or an empty space?
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by redsun(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2009
I have always told english people that cares to listen that the first thing i will do when i get to africa is to renounce my english name,if not for anything but for self-discovery,a name that connects my roots and reality.

Some times i wonder why my father gave me an english,he wasn't particularly a christian,up to date for his time,yet he ignored the mediocrity in naming a child after tyrannic french or english kings and queens,names like edward,louis,micheal,george,mary,elizabeth,etc.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by ikeyman00(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@

people above
are killing the country
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by redsun(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2009
It is like lawyers and judges wearing those long gowns and wigs in that fucking heat looking like caricatures of oyinbos.

I wonder if there is any law that says that the so-called gentlemen and women attires and modules can't be changed or redesigned.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by babzyshe: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2009
@ Post

these nigerians are really the problem oh!!! something has to be done urgently

If only we could get rid of dat stupid guy behind the mirror grin grin grin
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by nex(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2009
I have often said it that I love this land, but the problem is the people. I wish all Nigerians could just rapture and leave me alone on my motherland.

Even the Nigerians here casting aspersions on the poster know that they hate one another. It's only when it comes to forum threads that the same people who say they are not Nigerians will come out to protect their Nigerianess once the truth is being told.

The land is good but majority of the people are stupid, wicked, lazy, crazy, blind, greedy, careless, hopeless and every other thing bad.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by asha80(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
redsun:

I have always told english people that cares to listen that the first thing i will do when i get to africa is to renounce my english name,if not for anything but for self-discovery,a name that connects my roots and reality.

Some times i wonder why my father gave me an english,he wasn't particularly a christian,up to date for his time,yet he ignored the mediocrity in naming a child after a tyrannic french or english kings and queens,names like edward,louis,micheal,george,mary,elizabeth,etc.

I this is more of a subsaharan african problem.I once worked in a place where there was only me(a nigerian) and a Zimbabwean as the only African there.Others were white people.

The Zimbabwean made one funny statement in front of the whites than she thanked God that that her parents gave her and english name .This statement was made by her because of the discussion going on at that time about the whites there finding my name a bit difficult to pronounce.

I also once met friend of this Zimbabwean who said that her name was Posher cheesy
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by MrCrackles(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
redsun:

Some times i wonder why my father gave me an english,he wasn't particularly a christian,up to date for his time,yet he ignored the mediocrity in naming a child after a tyrannic french or english kings and queens,names like edward,louis,micheal,george,mary,elizabeth,etc.
LMFAO!
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by posakosa(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
redsun:

It is like lawyers and judges wearing those long gowns and wigs in that fucking heat looking like caricatures of oyinbos.

I wonder if there is any law that says that the so-called gentlemen and women attires and modules can't be changed or redesigned.

I hate those bleeping wigs,
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Wumine(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by MandingoII(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
i know guys that buy tvs, then remove the good parts and replace them with bad ones that dont work.

they think they're brilliant because they're tricking people.

ok congradulations you will sell a bad TV, buy a can of muy muy with the proceeds then have that person never come to your store again.
GENIUS.
no wonder your so rich!

Man you are SPOT ON.

there is this nigerian guy here in the states. He owns a store. He treats anybody not white like trash. Nobody goes to him anymore.

When white people come in, he behaves like a Hebrew slave.

His work is shoddy and inferior - but because he's black - we were willing to do business with him.

Today.

his business is closed.

.'why are you kissing asses of the few (whites) and giving sh!tty attitude to the many (blacks).

The funny thing is, everybody knew his business was going to fail. He was the only one that didn't know it.

Dummy. I guess he thought the AA's were jealous of him. shocked
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by posakosa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
MandingoII:

Man you are SPOT ON.

there is this nigerian guy here in the states. He owns a store. He treats anybody not white like trash. Nobody goes to him anymore.

When white people come in, he behaves like a Hebrew slave.

His work is shoddy and inferior - but because he's black - we were willing to do business with him.

Today.

his business is closed.

.'why are you kissing asses of the few (whites) and giving sh!tty attitude to the many (blacks).

The funny thing is, everybody knew his business was going to fail. He was the only one that didn't know it.

Dummy. I guess he thought the AA's were jealous of him. shocked

LOL! grin grin grin
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by bawomolo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2009

america abandoned those dusty stinking wigs, why can't Nigeria do the same.

white wig looking awkward on a black man's head.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
^no joke! i know 100s of nigerians like that and this is a HUGE reason why i hate them

blacks africans nigerians whatever you call them are the only group of ppl that encounter strangers and instantly assume they're inferior to them.

the chinese, arabs, japanese, koreas, and all whites have met all other races of ppl and their first thought was 'these are barbarians'.

japanese thought whites where inferior to them
whites thought japanese were
chinese thought whites where

so on so forth.

not that this attitude is a good thing but it shows a level of pride in what you are and having a sense of worthy

you have nigerians sending their kids to CHAD. i have a cousin in CHAD. fucking CHAD that nigeria is paying for their government budget and importing their food for them. He went to CHAD to find a better life.

we find nigerians in Afganistan, Haiti, Benin, Sudan, Niger, every country that your warned for pages and pages of travel papers not to go to and need 4000 shots to survive in but they're going there so that they can come back to their village and everyone will see them as a big man.

i lived in the US all my life, i go to nigeria and get worshiped and called white and its sickening and stupid. Grown men treating you like a slave master for no reason.
Then when an ACTUAL white person comes its even worst. They'll kill their own kid for any white person it seems and we all know it.

anyone thats not in nigeria is superior to nigerians in the mind of nigerians. For a good while ppl were bragging about being from cameroon and feeling big LOL. damn.

i hate nigerians. I love nigeria though. If i could walk around nigeria for my whole life and not see anyone i would be really happy. I can even be there with nigerians about speaking their english and lying their lies but if i can avoid speaking to them im fine to. To me nigeria is the most beautiful country on earth and one of the most important. Its a shame that it has to be degraded by nigerians 24/7.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
Also, we have a nigerian that owns a shop that does the same thing lol!
he tries to hit on little girls infront of his wife, and charges 25 dollars for a medium size bag of chin chin.

he's lucky there's a lot of sudanese ppl here and they're dumb enough to buy his shit or else he'd be out of business.

there's also a scumbag i know here that's a doctor, phd, rich man and STILL acts like a slave to white ppl. If ur in his office and a white person calls him he turns you off for like 1hr and
refers to them as 'my white friend' on the phone to emphasis to you that he talks to white ppl and thus you'll value him.

everywhere he goes that has nigerians he brings 2 white ppl.

with all this shit to think about how can you even wonder why i hate nigerians. they're so fucking annoying and embarrassing.

STOP LYING. STOP IMITATING. STOP STEALING. AND CALM THE Bleep DOWN.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by redsun(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
asha 80:

I this is more of a subsaharan african problem.I once worked in a place where there was only me(a nigerian) and a Zimbabwean as the only African there.Others were white people.

The Zimbabwean made one funny statement in front of the whites than she thanked God that that her parents gave her and english name .This statement was made by her because of the discussion going on at that time about the whites there finding my name a bit difficult to pronounce.

I also once met friend of this Zimbabwean who said that her name was Posher  cheesy

Spot on,i met a zimbabwean recently too who also said that his father must have known he was going to mix up with upper(posh) class by naming him andre,he was saying it right in front of english people,very very embarrassing and people wonder why they are so devastated and hungry even when the land has been given back to them.They ve been led like sheep for so long and they seems to be totally lost without their shepherds,oyinbos.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
how are they worst then nigerians?

nigerian ppl at least grow up without encountering white ppl and still act the same way when they do.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by redsun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
They are relatively worse off.Africa in general is bleeped up,but some are at the very low ebb,they haven't even started identifying what the problems are.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Ikengawo: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
oh im not talking about standard of living, im talking about white worshipping behavior.

i take it back that southern africans will kill for white ppl, so its whatever.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by redsun(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
Southern Africans on average dreads and worships whiteman but on average nigerians don't,only the very foolish ones do.
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Na wa oh
Re: I Love Nigeria And Fucking Hate Nigerians. by saintneo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
@poster

i love ur spirit bro!

we need to erupt, we are a volcano! we need to eliminate d shitty shits in naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Freezes Akingbola’s N346bn Assets, £11m / Fashola Dedicates Statue, Garden In Honour Of Late Gani Fawehinmi. Pics / Does Nigerian Law Permit Dual-citizenship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.