Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. (2778 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by macho44(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
All hell was let loose in the early hours of Saturday morning when a popular female student of the University of Nairobi, KENYA turned into a big SNAKE few minutes after being dropped by her suspected sugar daddy at her hostel residence.

According to one of her close friends who witnessed the shocking scenario, she said,

"Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and i saw her walk into her room, i was on my way to her room when i heard her screaming, i quickly pushed the door open an behold i saw her turning into a snake,on her bed, right before my very own eyes"

Authorities from the School has issued strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers to avoid a recurrence of cases like this, meanwhile security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man, while the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.

Read more@SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/09/female-student-turns-into-snake-after.html

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by macho44(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Young girls, especially the ones living in hostels will never learn, The CREED of GREED is SUICIDE indeed sad sad sad sad sad leave your fathers age mates alone and look for someone ur age with prospects. see more shocking photos from the scenario @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/09/female-student-turns-into-snake-after.html
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by tungstar(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Interesting story
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by mrmrmister: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
undecided Snake ko Crocodile ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by obiorathesubtle: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Girl360, since kenyans are pythons, which ones are ghanaians? Cobras, mambas, or boas?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Marvel1206: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op, are you in anyway related to lieLai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by MrWhaley: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cool story. undecided
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by youngberry001(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fvcking lie undecided
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by yarimo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Videos of her while turning into the SNAKE could have help this thread better. undecided
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Girl360(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Girl.360, since kenyans are pythons, which ones are ghanaians? Cobras, mambas, or boas?
Obi I would have said green mambas, but I realised Nigerians are those undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pictures of her turning to a snake or........
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Girl360:

Obi I would have said green mambas, but I realised Nigerians are those undecided grin
grin you're wrong.. We're anacondas..

Now I ask again, what are y'all!!??
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Girl360(f): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin you're wrong.. We're anacondas..

Now I ask again, what are y'all!!??

Ana of which condas?lipsrsealed

Iffa hear

Okay we're cobras

The very black and deadly ones lipsrsealed

I see you've been banned

Sorry oo
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by iykekelvins(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Girl360:

Ana of which condas?lipsrsealed

Iffa hear

Okay we're cobras

The very black and deadly ones lipsrsealed

I see you've been banned

Sorry oo
I knew it!! I said it oo!!!

Abi, ah no talk am?? Issokay..
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Girl360(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
I knew it!! I said it oo!!!

Abi, ah no talk am?? Issokay..

Lmaoo

Will you shatap there?

Lool
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by iykekelvins(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Girl360:

Lmaoo

Will you shatap there?

Lool
Common, wee you keep kwayet cheesy
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Girl360(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
Common, wee you keep kwayet cheesy

Iyke what at all have Ghanaians done to you? Lol

You're always on top of our matter

You and Obiora
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by Thobiy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Dem this lady no go hear

1 Like

Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by KellyFORMAT(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kenyan and bad and foolish tins. u know d pics
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by davbravo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. by BoboFashion(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Is this Kenyaland abi Nairaland? Many Kenyan threads these days.

(1) (Reply)

Sucking Breasts, Licking Semen Can Give You HIV / Forever Misogynist / Meet Lawyer Who Dumped Law For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.