Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians (15772 Views)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Ambode's Eid-El-Kabir Message: We All Must Imbibe Values Of Sacrifice, Endurance / President Buhari's Eid-El-Fitr Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Love You Buhari!
is dat why you dey wet your pant? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
They have changed the topic to deji. Why na.

Oya now deji, two e-enemies are talking about you. Come and john nairaland or better still, overthrow the president so that this friendship between ngeneukwenu and tonyebarcanista may be permanent.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by oloriooko(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Our retardee presido forgot he opened the gateway to crushing the economy of this country by terminating a democratically elected govt and opening way for the likes of IBB, Abacha and OBJ to plunder our country into penury.
Furthermore, the slow poke also failed to realize his dullardicity by gallivanting around the globe when he was supposed to sit tight and correct his silly mistakes made over the years
Yet at his age, he lies with so much ease while stubbornly doing whatever pleases his depraved mind.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by teacherbim(f): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
I believe Nigeria will be great again
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Bifwoli: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Brymo:
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick.
Suzy Kassem
You can't do that in Africa ....our continent is where the most important factor in voting is not policies,vision or ideas - the factors important to 90% of voters are tribe ,religion or regionalism.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Hardeysolution(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mr President, I support you.

By God's grace! I love that.

God will help you.

Happy Holiday.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
NCANN:
undecided whole me de chop beans on sunday issorii
Then you have always been poor. Bought rice for 10.5k at ilaro.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Fortunatefm: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Love You Buhari!

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by slawali: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
I agree with u my president,may God punish this country enemies.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Brymo:
If bad things are happening in your country, remember, the first responsible person is your stupid government! But if you have supported that government, now, you are the first responsible person! So sit down and shut up!
Mehmet Murat ildan
let's handle issues fairly and objectively. We are here suffering (Recession) because of the reasons below and more....

Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Carry out a summation of those currencies (Dollar and naira) you ll agree with me that only God knows why GEJ lost the presidential election.

One day we shall find out about Amaechi and other APC members loots...
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Govt is not tired of blaming the Past,as if Buhari wasn't among our past leaders

asking u a question., if buhari is also our past government, what are d prove to know dat He contributed d economic problems in d past ?
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy El Kabir to my our president.... Almighty Allah will help u bring back our Country (Nigeria ) back to life Amin!!!
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy El Kabir to our president.... Almighty Allah will help u bring back our Country (Nigeria ) back to life Amin!!!
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buhari the dullard u don fall our hand
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by ajepako(f): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu blu

Ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble ble

and more..

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

OK...Back to something more important: TELEMUNDO...

I swear WOMAN OF STEEL and ALL ROADS LEAD TO LOVE go sweet pass this gwarment...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
anonimi:

The thing strong oh, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

That's d level of your understanding because u av mosquito brain
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Buhari the dullard u don fall our hand

dat is ur opinion, u ar a failure before na@oluwa
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by sjamiu25: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
slawali:
I agree with u my president,may God punish this country enemies.

amin!!
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by tymgotel: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Love You Buhari!
you love him " not we" ok?
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by NairaMaster1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
adconline:
So where is the worldwide recession they're talking about??
Do they know the meaning of world wide? I wonder if Cameron, USA, Japan, ivory coast, Gabon, Brazil are on recession too. Any way, for the zombies
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFU ALREADY
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
The present recession is as a result of cumulative effects of worldwide economic downturn

Your message is well noted our dear president. The Bible tells us that Christ will come during a period of worldwide economic downturn as you have noted well grin

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

End time message.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by durella32: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
I stand with bubu til d final whistle...
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by durella32: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
I stand with bubu til d final whistle
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by straybullet101: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
adconline:
So where is the worldwide recession they'ru e talking about??
u the mind the dullard
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by straybullet101: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
durella32:
I stand with bubu til d final whistle
hmm u ll be disappointed bet me
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Uncletony(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We Love You Buhari!

U and who?!. Speak for yourself .
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please who blocked me? cool
Release me oooooo cry
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Okehjp(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Barka de Sallah to all Muslims. Please spend wisely.
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by Mhjgembu: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
I also wish u long life and prosperity Eid kabir to u my president (Mohammed buari)
Re: Buhari's Eid-el-kabir Message To Nigerians by lohresloco: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
in khaled's voice ...... Buhari, you played yourself...that's the major key alert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did AMCON Offer Otedola’s Aircraft For Sale? / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Appeal Court Cannot Make An Order Stopping CCT From Sitting~femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.