Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Confession Saturday (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Saturday (episode 1) (743 Views)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our Shop / My Open Confession / “What happens to me when having Sex with my hubby” - LADY’s shocking confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Saturday (episode 1) by chibeby: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Well I chased her all around the house when she poured water on me. When I got hold of her,I lifted her up and slammed her on one of the chairs in the living room. I pinned her down on the chair and climbed on her. I made sure I touched all her body parts intentionally but I made it look unintentional. After she struggled with me with no success, she resorted to begging me
Deola: Mike ooo. Enough. Please stand up
Me: Not yet
Deola: Why?
Me: Beg me
Deola: I am sorry oo
Pretty. Stand up
Me: Peck me
Deola: Hmmmm! (she did)
Me: Who is your boss?
Deola: u are
Me: Who is ur Daddy?
Deola: You are
I made sure I stayed on her a little while before I purposely moved my mouth towards hers. I stylishly kissed her but made it look like an accident,She looked into my eyes, rather seductively, touched my lips but said nothing
I left pinning her and sat up. She sat up too but started looking at me and smiling at the same time
Me: What’s funny?
Deola: Nothing really,I don’t know the last time I had this kind of fun
Me: Really? Well, I can still do some more if you want to
Deola: Not today again. E don do. Maybe next time ok?
Me: I am always available
Deola: Can I have a dance PM?
Me: Dance? I can’t dance ooo
Deola: C’mon, I will teach you how
She put on the home theater system and played Celine Dion’s ‘I am Your Angel’
Deola: C’mon Mike na,dance
I honestly don’t know how to dance. So, I allowed her take the initiative. She held my right hand with her left and used her right to draw me closer to her. Her b0s0m closely touching my chest and we swing and move to the slow rhythm of the song. I tried as much as possible not to have a hard on but, no be my fault, the thing tanda gidigba
*dodges slap…dodges stone*
We were in that position when my phone started vibrating. I stopped the dance to see who is calling. When I checked, it was Remi, one of my side chicks. I gestured to Deola to bring down the volume of the song, which she did.
Me: Hey ode (I said ode because I wanted Deola to believe I was talking to a guy)...CONTINUE READING
Re: Confession Saturday (episode 1) by Ifakiland(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hopeless

(1) (Reply)

Girl Discovers Boyfriend Of Two Years Is Actually Gay! / How Do You Manage Your Relationship In This Recession? / What Kind Of Side Chick Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.