Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. (7355 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Alright guy, this is just a fun thread, where you share your story, why you broke up with your ex. AS for me, i broke up with my ex becaus she went schooling in the united state of America, though we are still friends, but she gave me her blessings and support to go into another relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
embarassed
I never broke up with her.
she left me and married another man.
the vacuum she left in my heart hasn't been replaced.
I love her till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by AngryNigerian(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
embarassed

Sorry oh...I understand your pain. He'll correct it.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Sorry oh...I understand your pain. He'll correct it.
who is he??

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by EpicMaurice(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op abeg correct the grammer in the topic of the thread first, then we can yarn yarn

**modified**
thanks op.

Now to your question.
I've never had a break up.
Been dating one girl all my life

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:
embarassed
I never broke up with her.
she left me and married another man.
the vacuum she left in my heart hasn't been replaced.
I love her till eternity.
hmmm i know her decision must have hit you hard.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by AngryNigerian(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

who is he??

why did you broke up with your ex? cry cry cry shocked shocked
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by MrWhaley: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Why did you Broke Up?? Really? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's None of Your Business #idle pervert

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by teejaypee: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
just like that!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by iykekelvins(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
She said I was too handsome for her.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
He was too shy, anti social, stingy, he cannot dance and not romantic.

My second bf was always broke, a stammerer, he is an igbo, not very presentable so I dumped him 4 a more promising bae

I'm still dating the third, he smokes and drinks which I don't like but he is very generous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
AngryNigerian:

why did you broke up with your ex? cry cry cry shocked shocked
have you not see(n) the modified post
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
MrWhaley:
Why did you Broke Up?? Really? undecided
ITS correct.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmm i know her decision must have hit you hard.
I can't get over it bro
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by daniska3yaro(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thinking
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
He had this odd obsession with havin' me dress up in food themed costume and role play.
•••••••••
He said it was because my cookin' was so bad
That if I became the food i would get better undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

I can't get over it bro
hmm it will take time, but i know u will get over it, u have to let it go, so that you can enjoy your new relationship.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He had this odd obsession with having me dress up in food themed costume and role play.
He said it was because my cooking was so bad
cheesy cheesy cheesy your lies can build a house

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by MrWhaley: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
ITS correct.
If it was,you wouldn't have changed it now. smiley

Oh well! It's all good,bruh..
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
hmm it will take time, but i know u will get over it, u have to let it go, so that you can enjoy your new relationship.
sadly I've given up on relationships.
I only eat and clean mouth these days. (you know what I mean??)

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
chowlade:
he was too shy, anti social, he cannot dance and not romantic.

me second bf was so broke..dat I had dump him 4 a more promising bae

I'm still with d third
LOL why not teach ur first how to be romantic? what if your 2nd become the next dangote?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by HMZi: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He had this odd obsession with havin' me dress up in food themed costume and role play.
•••••••••
NA WA!!..this one fear me..my brain pause.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••••
LOL was your cookings that bad?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
pics or we dnt believe.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
officialEFCC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy your lies can build a house
grin
saintfellow:
LOL was your cookings that bad?
Naw grin I thought yo thread needed some life ,so I gave it some

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Naw grin I thought yo thread needed some life ,so I gave it some
hmm so u never had any ex?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by EpicMaurice(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
you mean you were so handsome you always reminded her of her chinese friend whose name was Ugh Lee grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
saintfellow:
LOL why not teach ur first how to be romantic? what if your 2nd become the next dangote?
you cannot change human's behaviour. me I love to dance, I love attention and I drink once in a while but he's too dull for my liking.

He can never be dangote..I knw him very well.

tosyne2much u r sighted

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by saintfellow(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
chowlade:

you cannot change human's behaviour. me I love to dance, I love attention and I drink once in a while but he's too dull for my liking.

He can never be dangote..I knw him very well
hmmm this is serious, well what can i say. i wish you and your third well.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by iykekelvins(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
EpicMaurice:

you mean you were so handsome you always reminded her of her chinese friend whose name was Ugh Lee grin
Bro, how dafuq did you know grin

I just told her I'll Cyu Agen...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. by AngryNigerian(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
olihilistic:

have you not see(n) the modified post

grin grin cheesy....na only God go fit forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? / Why Do Guys Stop Loving Their Girlfriends After About 3 Years Of Relationship / 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.