Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (69020 Views)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Robert Mugabe Has Died After Being Rushed To Singapore / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by stevenemin: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
make una mind una own business abi na Nigeria wan vote for america wen una get una own problem for body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
His trolls are in full force on this,I'm wondering why Darth Vader himself hasn't said anything about it yet.

For a 70year old woman wearing a body protection under her pantsuit jacket in a humid condition who's on a tight schedule daily and hasn't had good rest over a year and a half now,She's bound to get weary.I'd probably pass out as well if I had a quarter of her schedules daily.Don't get why the media is harping on it.
You think the USA is Nigeria where you prefer incompetent President? Think twice

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by stevenemin: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
una never fit solve una problem na other person una dey talk put

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by iamrealdeji(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

First off,she's human and for someone her age who has had a very busy schedule for a year and a half now,she's bound to get weary and tired.She's running for the toughest job in the world,she isn't required to become a robot to get it.

Her doctor confirmed she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday,but here she still pulled strong for two days to pay her respects to victims and families of 9/11,last time I had that,I didn't get out of bed for a week even with antibiotics and other medications,I just couldn't,I felt too weak and especially lazy to want to do anything.That's the kind of President and Commander in Chief we want,one who pulls strong no matter the situation.

On her worst day,Secretary Clinton is a hundred times better than Trump will ever be to serve as President and Commander in chief of the United States of America.

Mind I add,Presidents fall sick all the time,White House just won't report it.George W Bush fainted in the White House after choking on his pretzel.FDR was elected in wheelchairs with polio,the list goes on.

The fact that you would question her abilities to serve as President when faced with health situation that could happen to anyone goes to show how pathetic your thoughts are.

No,Donald Trump will never be our President.
Thats where you missd it. She's campaigning and not president. Wouldn't she give everything it takes to be president? Stop comparing her ith Bush,Bush fainted hen he as still a president and not when he was campaigning. People can go to any length to impress voters during campaign. That doesn't mean she'd be the same Hillary you know when she becomes president‎.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
stevenemin:
make una mind una own business abi na Nigeria wan vote for america wen una get una own problem for body
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by ogastone(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
If na here, e fit be evil spirits or enemies that is fighting her position or witches following her up and down to frustrate her quest that want to disgrace her . if not, why would it be at that place and in that time. judge the matter.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by omnisali: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
may God give her strength.

but make dem no push her like some people pushed buhari enter for aso rock so that she won't die like yaradua
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by soul2: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Big lie bro, not rushed in an ambulance. She took her campaign bus to her daughter's house. That's the vehicle that convey her to the venue. Stop this rubbish, you can only do that to your president not ours. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by tecno4life(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onopa:

U

Sorry for your life, you're nothing but one of those brainwashed idiots undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Spit it out...what do you know

Spit what out? You mean the comparison?

1. Buhari chanted for "CHANGE" just like Trump is chanting "America will be great again" yet no economic plan to back it up
2. Buhari thinks with his (I don't even know what to call him just to respect him) just like Trump thinks with is arsxxxx
3. Buhari thinks every solution should be dealt with militarily just like Trump thinks, even the so-called 88 generals signed the letter as their ideology. Case in point, when he made the reference of using stockpile nuclear missiles. Only an unstable president would respond with nuclear weapons for something than can be resolved diplomatically.
4. Buhari like Trump lack common diplomatic skills to make everyone work together
5. Buhari like Trump have divisive tendencies (I don't need to expand on this)

And the list is endless
In fact, Nigeria would be child's play compared to what I foresee for America

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by omnisali: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
soul2:
Big lie bro, not rushed in an ambulance. She took her campaign bus to her daughter's house. That's the vehicle that convey her to the venue. Stop this rubbish, you can only do that to your president not ours. Foolish people

guy video dey there o
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?

Vanquay Baba. How market?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary Clinton for Prison 2016===FVCK THE DEMOCRATS.

THEY AINT DONE SHIT_ FOR BLACK PEOPLE EXCEPT TIE US DOWN With free food stamps to keep voting them and TAX US Upper class to pay for the poor.

My only drawback is Trump being the republican candidate but I am definitely voting for him.

The Republicans must win...And Hilary is sick, we don't want a sick Bìtch in the oval office. She can't even keep her Man's dick_ faithful, how she gon rule?

Vanquay Baba. How market?
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by stanisbaratheon: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

First off,she's human and for someone her age who has had a very busy schedule for a year and a half now,she's bound to get weary and tired.She's running for the toughest job in the world,she isn't required to become a robot to get it.

Her doctor confirmed she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday,but here she still pulled strong for two days to pay her respects to victims and families of 9/11,last time I had that,I didn't get out of bed for a week even with antibiotics and other medications,I just couldn't,I felt too weak and especially lazy to want to do anything.That's the kind of President and Commander in Chief we want,one who pulls strong no matter the situation.

On her worst day,Secretary Clinton is a hundred times better than Trump will ever be to serve as President and Commander in chief of the United States of America.

Mind I add,Presidents fall sick all the time,White House just won't report it.George W Bush fainted in the White House after choking on his pretzel.FDR was elected in wheelchairs with polio,the list goes on.

The fact that you would question her abilities to serve as President when faced with health situation that could happen to anyone goes to show how pathetic your thoughts are.

wow, so there are Americans on Nairaland. I see
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by NairaMaster1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

You sound like a Nigerian American. They don't vote incompetent people there like your people in Nigeria. America is No. 1 so they don't need a suckler please

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by deyemie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
All this ones shouting 'trump trump' here don't know anything. When the average reasonable American is lambasting the man, ur giving him worthless support. I think what you people deserve is a man like that to lead ur country. Stop staying on the surface, dig deep to know the two candidates!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keneking:
Trump must win this election.

sadsad

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Onopa(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
manny4life:

Because an unknown NL Trump supporter said so.. Pleaseeee

She killed Ghadafi
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have asked few Trump supporter to layout Trump's agenda on the economy. In fact, let's just start here, NONE has been able to state a sound economic plan and how he intends to achieve it EVEN IF it's not achievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Onopa:

She killed Ghadafi

Boy take several seats please... _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

wow, so there are Americans on Nairaland. I see

Lol na today u know this? U don't have any idea how popular nairaland is.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
manny4life:
If Americans ever vote Trump as the next POTUS, what is going on in Nigeria would be a child's play in comparison to the U.S., that's an assurance.
Bros, I can't wait to receive my mailed ballot and vote for Hillary.
I would have voted for Gary Johnson, but he is not for increasing the minimum wage and 'free' college tuition cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
manny4life:
I have asked few Trump supporter to layout Trump's agenda on the economy. In fact, let's just start here, NONE has been able to state a sound economic plan and how he intends to achieve it EVEN IF it's not achievable.
Don't you know that he has "a very good brain" and "knows more about ISIS than the Generals?
Relax, he will rely on very smart people to make America great again. cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Mugabe is 98 and still active. So tell me something else

Useless claim. How many country has mugabe visited? The old "gagoo" has turned tyrant hence making life difficult for Zimbabwe citizens. He can't even handle 1 percent of hillary portfolio let alone 10 percent.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Cnachy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hope you're not among those that yelled that PMB was old when he was coming for president. Cos I see you have no problem supporting a seventy Year old woman for president
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Katyusha(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.
Lies...I saw her stagger ...she was later shielded by her staff.
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
manny4life:

Spit what out? You mean the comparison?

1. Buhari chanted for "CHANGE" just like Trump is chanting "America will be great again" yet no economic plan to back it up
2. Buhari thinks with his (I don't even know what to call him just to respect him) just like Trump thinks with is arsxxxx
3. Buhari thinks every solution should be dealt with militarily just like Trump thinks, even the so-called 88 generals signed the letter as their ideology. Case in point, when he made the reference of using stockpile nuclear missiles. Only an unstable president would respond with nuclear weapons for something than can be resolved diplomatically.
4. Buhari like Trump lack common diplomatic skills to make everyone work together
5. Buhari like Trump have divisive tendencies (I don't need to expand on this)

And the list is endless
In fact, Nigeria would be child's play compared to what I foresee for America

See what you don't know is more that which you know

America is not fighting corruption like Nigeria neither are they fighting internal terrorism

American issues are purely more of foreign policy that will keep them about the countries like China north Korea and handful of others...america needs a radical president like bush and not the Clinton or the Obama...wake up and be constructive.

Am waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by atk5: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Doesn't all leaving creatures fall sick? Get it right please people, u too can fall sick at any given time.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
CFCman:

Bros, I can't wait to receive my mailed ballot and vote for Hillary.
I would have voted for Gary Johnson, but he is not for increasing the minimum wage and 'free' college tuition cheesy

Stop being a fish and wake up
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Agbalanze(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lucasbalo:
She wasn't rushed into any ambulance . She was overheated and walked to her campaign van with her aides and then drive to her daughter's house nearby. How do I know, I was watching it live.

Agreed, I was not there live but from the video, she was supported by her aides as she tried to enter into her van but she couldn't; and she was eventually carried into the van.

Watch the video over again and look closely at her feet...
Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Such a sexist comment.

How is it a sexist comment? She must not be criticised again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.