Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress (5802 Views)

Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Army Apologizes To Igbo Mandate Congress Chieft / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / Israeli Investors Give Technical Support To Igbo Youth As IMC Inspects Projects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Stingman: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What is this one saying? We are talking about some meaningless internet rubbish and this one is talking about city?

City ko, village ni grin

NarrowDEEN! What is the internet rubbish? I see your heart is bleeding...I can't help you..

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
South East Nigeria really likes deceiving itself. Thats clearly the most directionless Region in Nigeria.
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by aresa: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2016
[s]
Stingman:

How is that a special problem to you? You could just ignore the internet and look for other things that make you happy...whatever that is. It is clear this news makes you sad...but I can't help you.
[/s]

Why this one dey cry on top me neck now? grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by wristbangle: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Stingman:

See painment!!! ...but expecting the fulani herdsmen to storm the brown roof states, is like ensuring N420=1$

When fulani herdsmen ransacked the land of hot rising temperature sun, one leader declared fasting and prayer.

Meanwhile I get your analogy about the N420 to a dollar thing, even if I am not a fan of your hero, the one and only PHD in stomach infrastructure, at least borrow some leaf of sense from him on how he tackled the issue of fulani menace in ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Stingman:
Israeli businessmen and investors for the first time in history is about to storm the South East of Nigeria in a business investor’s forum meant to seek opportunities for investment in the zone. The investment summit powered by Diamond Youth Initiative is being facilitated by powerful investment minded senior citizens of the South East as means of ending the spate of unemployment, joblessness and restiveness in the region, through partnership with Israeli businessmen.

He listed some prominent businessmen among whom are Ambassador Itshak Oren,former Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria and Benin Reublic, Colonel Yigal Barzilay, Mr Drio Ator, Mr Ilan Shekel, Mr Assaf Mr Diamant Dolev, Dr Kaspi Yoram, Dr David Day who will be interfacing with South East businesses.

The Director General of Igbo Mandate Congress, Rev Obinna Akukwe , in his response, described Amb Uchechukwu Ekpere Paul as a man of vision whose initiative can make South East the Japan of Africa. He also commended the efforts of Professor Chinedu Nebo, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife and other key Igbo leaders who are linking up the Israelis with the South East on a purely economic purpose.

The bolded made me spit out my drink in laughter. The South East is led by clowns, at best, and ignoramuses, at worst. They need leadership and social orientation asap. Always big talk, no action, and mediocrity galore.

P.S: Its Ms Diana Dolev and Dr Yoram's first name is CASPI with a "C" not "K". And does Mr Assaf have a first name?
They couldn't even get the names or genders right.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Stingman: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
South East Nigeria really likes deceiving itself. Thats clearly the most directionless Region in Nigeria.

A set of people are holding a summit on how their youths could grow their entrepreneurial skills and gain employment and several misfits are going into spells of epilepsy...I don't see how this is an issue...other regions can do whatever and nobody would care...I can't believe this...Many people are truly sick in this country...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Stingman: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
The bolded made me spit out my drink in laughter. The South East is led by clowns, at best, and ignoramuses, at worst. They need leadership and social orientation asap.

Please professor, could you organise one summit on leadership and social orientation for the SE? I am sure people will attend...God have mercy. People are truly schizophrenic in this country... Look at a chief clown who can't even take a good bath...and is here hallucinating about leadership...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Stingman: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why this one dey cry on top me neck now? grin

...a heavy and bleeding neck you mean?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Stingman:

A set of people are holding a summit on how their youths could grow their entrepreneurial skills and gain employment and several misfits are going into spells of epilepsy...I don't see how this is an issue...other regions can do whatever and nobody would care...I can't believe this...Many people are truly sick in this country...

You still don't get it....

Come back in 10 years and tell us how this benefited you or your people. Instead of playing to the gallery, y'all better buckle up before the rest of the world leaves you even further behind.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Elizadath: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Doghari:
the kashemudeens and Monsurudeens will hate this.

They have their own relationship with saudi salafists that sponsors terror all over the world against non-muslims but will like to truncate this cordial relation of Two nations (IGBO and ISREAL) that share a lot in common.

The children of ERI and GAD are rising. More gnashing of rotten gworo-teeth.
bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Stingman: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You still don't get it....

Come back in 10 years and tell us how this benefited you or your people. Instead of playing to the gallery, y'all better buckle up before the rest of the world leaves you even further behind.

You got it....

Why not wait for the 10 years...to see how it will benefit the youths...before playing to the gallery?

Please tell us how your people sent from Ekiti to the East and INNOSON to learn trade...have left the people who train them?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Stingman:

You got it....

Why not wait for the 10 years...to see how it will benefit the youths...before playing to the gallery?

Please tell us how your people sent from Ekiti to the East and INNOSON to learn trade...have left the people who train them?
grin grin grin

Dream on dreamer.

I doubt you comprehend when you read. Go back and read what I wrote up there again.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Deepfreezer(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by SlayerSupreme: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2016
nabiz:
dont mine that idiat. I think i love ur idea of adding hebrew language in our secondery education curricula. It will help us as a christian in some research work

I don't understand some people o. Just a simple suggestion then all this insults about "inferiority" started. If not for the Igbo moniker I won't let that slide just like that. If people cannot disprove the Igbo are descendants of Gad then they should shut it whenever an Igbo claims so. I'm not wholely convinced myself but there's not much to go on while disproving the claim. I say to the nonentity again : ezeagu I will learn Hebrew and I suggest the Igbo should do so too. You can go to hell if you don't like it. Good day,again.
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by timeman: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

By making that statement, he made his stance very clear. It may have not been an official stance but it was a stance nonetheless. A president doesn't say something to the world's media, especially something as politically sensitive as this, 'just for fun'. Remember that the UN vote on the independence of Palestine was conducted during GEJ's reign. I'm sure that Israel needs no further warning as to what Buhair's and thus Nigeria's official stance will be if they're given a second chance to vote.
I could deduced at the time you sent your response, you started your ramadan celebration rather too early unless otherwise stated. In int'l politics, there is always a window for political correctness which is a common practise. It doesn"t erode ALLYSHIP. World powers have had differing veiws on numerous occassions without affecting their allyship. Put down that sallah meat for a second & ask yourself how an opinion could amount to mean an official stance without a corresponding action. A case in point is US stating that FG dialogue with the militants; could it be assumed US has a stance? & how has that stopped US from deploying her marines to train our amphibians pending any eventuality. It's instructive to note that a Nigeria president does not vote on his own volition, there is therefore no way nigeria is voting for palestine anytime soon. Spice up that sallah meat with some thinking.
kiss the truth!
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Ngozi123(f): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
timeman:
I could deduced at the time you sent your response, you started your ramadan celebration rather too early unless otherwise stated. In int'l politics, there is always a window for political correctness which is a common practise. It doesn"t erode ALLYSHIP. World powers have had differing veiws on numerous occassions without affecting their allyship. Put down that sallah meat for a second & ask yourself how an opinion could amount to mean an official stance without a corresponding action. A case in point is US stating that FG dialogue with the militants; could it be assumed US has a stance? & how has that stopped US from deploying her marines to train our amphibians pending any eventuality. It's instructive to note that a Nigeria president does not vote on his own volition, there is therefore no way nigeria is voting for palestine anytime soon. Spice up that sallah meat with some thinking.
kiss the truth!

You seem to be under the illusion that I actually care about Nigeria's foreign relations, I don't, just in case you didn't know. I did not make any allusion to Nigeria's relationship to Israel in my first post, let alone say that it was 'strained' in any way. All I said was that the timing of it all was odd, considering Buhari's recent comments regarding the nation. Your point about political alliances is irrelevant in this case as Nigeria and Israel are not allies, a non-aggressive relationship does not equate to an alliance. Also, your reference to the US's relationship with Nigeria is rather risible; I could give you many reasons for this, the most obvious being that the US President has never come out to publicly declare its support for a separatist group in Nigeria. Your final point needs to be directed at Buhari and not me, I actually agree with this sentiment. Btw, I'm a Christian, not a Muslim.
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by PentiumProf: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
aresa:
lol @ typical empty and shallow blog site village news..

Their investments and project is always on the internet and never on the ground..
Bigot araasaa is in the house
Nairalands self acclaimed nationalist no i mean bigot

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by PentiumProf: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Did i hear you say that south east lacks direction
Was it not yorubas that voted a goat as president
Now nigeria lacks direction thanks to yorubas
What do you expect from a tribe that thinks like a goat

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by kettle84(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
such unguided comments are uncalled for. the regions you think have direction, how have they fared? how have the helped Nigeria whose currency has become worthless that 1millioin naira is less than mere $2,300.
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by timeman: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

You seem to be under the illusion that I actually care about Nigeria's foreign relations, I don't, just in case you didn't know. I did not make any allusion to Nigeria's relationship to Israel in my first post, let alone say that it was 'strained' in any way. All I said was that the timing of it all was odd, considering Buhari's recent comments regarding the nation. Your point about political alliances is irrelevant in this case as Nigeria and Israel are not allies, a non-aggressive relationship does not equate to an alliance. Also, your reference to the US's relationship with Nigeria is rather risible; I could give you many reasons for this, the most obvious being that the US President has never come out to publicly declare its support for a separatist group in Nigeria. Your final point needs to be directed at Buhari and not me, I actually agree with this sentiment. Btw, I'm a Christian, not a Muslim.
First of, it's not about who is right or wrong. Largely, you could be easily second guessed & this is coming out fairly. Your statement about Pmb speaking at an odd time is laced with an underlying connotation perhaps to mean isreal could reconsider her ties with Nigeria to the advantage of SE. Your line of thought in the original post was pregnant. Moreover, if you couldn't have cared less about Nigeria foreign relation, you wouln't have cared to mention about pmb's opinion on palestine/isreali's,perhaps my illusion might just be real. You should be the one holding unto the baton of risibleness, trying hard to lay dichotomy between alliance & non-agressive relationship. For all intents & purposes, Alliance/Allyship is a process of building relationship, shared interests & purposes. An Alliance is self defined & predictably so. Saying "non-aggressive" is like saying " if it's not aggressive, ain't an alliance! (as in alliance is only in war) that's so wrong. Most interesting is the fact that militancy has never been a seperatist agenda neither have i alluded to such. The take home is that political correctness bears no claws on an Alliance.
kiss the truth!
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by glassjar1: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
aresa:
lol @ typical empty and shallow blog site village news..

Their investments and project is always on the internet and never on the ground..

PAINED ,

Cone head slow poke shocked shocked slow poke

y orubandit smelly tribe cat claw face taxi driver Generation cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ezeagu(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
nabiz:
dont mine that idiat. I think i love ur idea of adding hebrew language in our secondery education curricula. It will help us as a christian in some research work

This a suggestion only a Hebrew slave would make.

Deepfreezer:
notorious Ezeagu.

Ow onye na kpom?

SlayerSupreme:

I don't understand some people o. Just a simple suggestion then all this insults about "inferiority" started. If not for the Igbo moniker I won't let that slide just like that. If people cannot disprove the Igbo are descendants of Gad then they should shut it whenever an Igbo claims so. I'm not wholely convinced myself but there's not much to go on while disproving the claim. I say to the nonentity again : ezeagu I will learn Hebrew and I suggest the Igbo should do so too. You can go to hell if you don't like it. Good day,again.

That's not how evidence works and theories are proven, you Hebrews are supposed to be the ones providing concrete evidence that the Uga you changed to Gad, which has no linguistic base in Igbo, migrated all the way from the Sinai and made a B-line thousands of miles to tropical west Africa. The onus isn't on Africans/goyims to disprove your farfetched inferiority complex driven claim, but for you Hebrews to shut everyone else up for good. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Adminisher: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
The last time Israel came to Nigeria. It was Akintola's Western Nigeria government that invited them, the investment areas were agriculture as well..
There is nothing special about them and Igbo.
They did serious security contracts for IBB regime. Israel is currently helping UAE and sone say Saudis with military technology
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Develpeast: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
I find it very funny the way igbos in this thread have changed the news into tribal bashing and chest beating. instead of discussing ways of making use of this opportunity, you all have misused this info for nonsense reasons.

its quite pathetic
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by oyinkinola: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
ikennaf1:

Your English is epic legendary
my mass communication lecturer is from the biafran refugee camp!
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by shaibu123: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Let seriously campaign for Enugu International Airport be opened up to other international airline in this way SE will be open to the entire World.In this forum we must invite Directors from Air france,Virgin atlantic,British airways,lufthansa,klm and etc.South East must be open up to the world.The fight is only beginning.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
PentiumProf:

Did i hear you say that south east lacks direction
Was it not yorubas that voted a goat as president
Now nigeria lacks direction thanks to yorubas
What do you expect from a tribe that thinks like a goat

If the Yorubas voted in the present President, did they also vote in the Governors in your States that I was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Dainfamous: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Igbo means ndi gboo (ancient people) umu chineke
Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
grin
Doghari:

They have their own relationship with saudi salafists that sponsors terror all over the world against non-muslims but will like to truncate this cordial relation of Two nations (IGBO and ISREAL) that share a lot in common.

Wicked grin
Doghari:

Re: Israeli Investors To Storm South East,empower 20,000Youths igbo Mandate Congress by MayorofLagos(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
I dont need to ask, when i see "STORM" on a storyline i know ethnicity of the writer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uyo: A City Of Young And Stupid, S3x And Shame / Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians / Enugu Airport Undergoes Upgrade For International Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.