Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. (19610 Views)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by fatdon2(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2012
In what looks like a crackdown on immigrants in their country, Israel has started a massive deportation of Africans comprising mainly Nigerians in what they called ‘operation clean up’.

In the last few weeks no fewer than 50 Nigerians have been deported from the middle east country for reasons ranging from what they termed illegal stay, work permit and other flimsy excuses.

Due to the recent series of offensive and racist statements made by Israeli politicians, African diplomats in Israel are afraid to walk down the street, said African ambassadors in Israel during a meeting with Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon.

The meeting, which was attended by the ambassadors of Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia and the Ivory Coast, was recently held in the Foreign Ministry’s offices in Jerusalem, Yedioth Ahronoth, an Israeli newspaper reported.This was after the wife of the Ghanian ambassador was arrested by Israeli police where she was on shopping in Tel Aviv.

Israeli’s claim that immigrants are responsible for the ongoing series of rapes and muggings committed in their country is a way of calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Reports from Tel Aviv where most of the immigrants live show that most of them now hide inside their apartments without going to work for fear of being arrested while on the street. ’Many Nigerians living in Israel are very law abiding and go their normal businesses’ said an official of the Nigerian community who doesn’t want his name in print.

The recent crackdown has seen Isreaeli authorities

arresting Nigerians with families and taking them to detention camps sometimes with their very under aged children where they face harsh punitive measures and untold hardship before being deported to their country.

To worsen the situation, the Nigerian Embassy officials have never intervened in this ugly incidents being meted on Nigerians, our source revealed

Mr Iweka [real name withheld] from Enugu state said he has been living in Israel legally since twelve years working in a restaurant but was deported on the orders of his employer who wouldn’t want to pay his accumulated gratuity. He was arrested in his apartment by over twenty security agents and chained both legs and hands and bundled into a van even after showing them his valid papers and driven to prison. His lawyer took his case to court and after spending two months in the prison under harsh conditions was deported without concluding his case. He described is ordeal as a racist, barbaric and unhuman.

Member of the Israeli Knesset Shlomo Molla (Kadima) has warned that, “The State has failed to do its diplomatic due diligence .No one wants to migrate here if they’re doing well… It doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t try to send them back, but these events – abusing them like that – that’s wrong.

“I’ve seen case where people where physically hurt. If that’s not incitement – what is?” he wondered.

Member if Israeli Knesset K Dov Khenin (Hadash) read testimonies given by teens suspected of assaulting migrants, detailing the violent abuse they had perpetrated. He further deplored the government’s actions against them.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/israel-begins-mass-deportation-of-nigerians/

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2012
Isrealites are very racist, yet the Nigerian government spends billions visiting their "holy land" and sending religious and delusional Nigerians on tours.

17 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2012
I thought they are the "chosen people" rotflmvwcamasfaoapmatst!!! grin You want to go to the "promised land" heheheheho!
Nigerian government will soon organise another "pilgrimage" to the place. ....sheep!

4 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kunyeo(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2012
sad ,but thé kind of treatment you get when you cant stay in your own house .

11 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2012
they r not racist,just protecting their interest.
Isreali a very small country and if it becomes overpopulated,then it becomes another problem

4 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Smh..
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2012
Well, pathetic but with all the shouts of God of Isreal, u still can't be part of the chosen ones!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by wowo2: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2012
Are the Africans there legally? If they go about arresting people who are there legally like the diplomat's wife then i don't see why any African country still has any diplomatic ties with such a country except the African countries are being governed by muppets...

5 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2012
If you do not want undue embarrasment then stay put in your country, the world is not a fair place and it will always be so.

They said they do not want us in their country so why are we forcing ourselves on them?

Perhaps if we can build our country they will be begging us to come live in their country, but until then...

3 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Johnsinia(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2012
If dats wat it takes 2 keep d country holy den is gud.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ramcie(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Ayyah. Is this not the same country as i read in nairaland long time ago that Jonathan employed to provide security in the Villa. Same Isreal now deporting your citizens. Hehe!. Fresh air my people.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kingblosky: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2012
The same people that claimed Hitler persecuted are now the persecuting Palestinians and the World in general. I've always known the holocaust was a lie from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by bknight: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2012
I think its abt time Nigerians came home angry
Its abt time everyone came home to develop their fatherland.

With d living conditions of some of our ppl in diaspora, More countries worldwide shld deport more nigerians (but wit humane treatment); it'll be better for some of them in d long run undecided

I swear to god, some nigerians r just living hopelessly without freedom. no good jobs: just d vain idea of living in d US or UK et al. Some of them cld hv been better off here in Nigeria with peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kingblosky: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2012
The same people that claimed Hitler persecuted are now the persecuting Palestinians and the World in general. I've always known the holocaust was a lie from the pit of hell.
[size=14pt]

2 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by woky: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2012
na only nigerians dem dy always deport... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by lucio2012: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2012
so sad, so pathetic, so embarrassing, so humiliating, Israel of all places where Jesus Christ was born king of the Jews......well my only words go to our Nigerian leaders ( LGA chairmen, house of rep members, senators and the presidency) u and ur families will find no peace and u shall all die miserable deaths until u return/ reconstruct our country back to a good state and stop been greedy and taking all dat is meant for everybody. Idiots

4 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Sweetnecta: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2012
the nigerians should be grateful that they are returned home alive.
the zionists who believe that they are made from the head of God, not just His "Image"
will not think it to be anything if they harvest the organs of those they call goyim, gentiles.

their God is their ethnic survival, money and more money. i don't trust them yahuud [zionists].

4 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by 190theclown: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Bur wat я nigerians doin in isreal in th e first place

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ebamma(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2012
Emmanuel why go to Israel are you well?
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2012
dang...why are white Jews deporting Biafran black jews?

Ndo my Igbo jew brothas...it is time to come home.

10 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by ujukala: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Nigeria, when will you start deporting other countries?!

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by gidson12(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2012
Ok,were are d igbo jews?Can u clearly see wat will happen 2 ur sorry asses,if u make a mistake of going there.hahaha,i'm enjoying dis step by d zionest.Who ever say Isreal or should i say occupy Palastine,is not a racest state.That person is rilli slow in d head.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by abhosts(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Israel is not Western Europe or The United States. They do not have the capacity to absolve too many immigrants. The clampdown on illegals is in their own best interest.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by waja(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2012
Israel, God chosen people are rejecting blacks. Bros make Una no come Naija oh! Else Una go face our #5000 note.
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Jewish state only,every one Bleep off.That include u useless xtian dat,worship and defend d jews.Get d picture,or should some kick u in d head b4 it sink through.

1 Like

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by pdone: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2012
In what looks like a crackdown on immigrants in their country, Israel has started a massive deportation of Africans comprising mainly Nigerians in what they called ‘operation clean up’.

God have mercy on the person that wrote this article. I wonder why some people rejoice or wait for any bad news that comes out from Nigeria. For your information, Nigerians are not the main African immigrants in Israel. Get your facts right next time Mr Journalist!!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by kingsceemark(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2012
obowunmi: Isrealites are very racist, and wicked people yet the Nigerian government spends billions visiting their "holy land" and sending religious and delusional Nigerians on tours.
What do you mean? You think say israel be like nigeria wey dey take life of him citizens dey play. Me i know say all muslim world hate israel and dem can use anybody 2 kill. Abeg israel dey clean your country dey go no mind those bad belle terrorists. GOD DEY WITH YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS WORLD AND STILL DEY WITH YOU TILL DIS DAY. Boko harams and other terrorists organisations, if una no like wetin israel dey do or the thing dey pain una, make una go hang una self with rope or blow una self up with BOMB. your seven GAY virgin dey wait for in HELL. mtchewwww
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Dizzybizzy: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
....next pls!
Re: Israel Begins Mass Deportation Of Nigerians. by Acidosis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
obowunmi: Isrealites are very racist, and wicked people yet the Nigerian government spends billions visiting their "holy land" and sending religious and delusional Nigerians on tours.

Stop hating! Unlike your lawless country that doesn't even know the number of immigrants. Hatred would only kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React / VAT, Electricity Tariff Hike: NLC Spoils For War / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.