Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* (2857 Views)

Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• / Mailmalc Vs Ibime / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2009
[center] **********************XENOPHOBIA**************************** [/center]

This is a battle I foresaw two years ago . . . a year before Mailmalc believed he has the skills to battle the best of the best, a year before he found out that he had the lyrical knowhow required to depose the likes of Ibime and Streetwize.
If you think ANARCHY was anything . . . if you liked KNOW YOUR ROLE, AFTERMATH and SPIT OR QUIT then here you have it.
This is bigger than Mailmalc and Streetwize, it's about protecting territories . . . it's about credibility, it is WARCRAFT, it is XENOPHOBIA.
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2009
TRACK RECORD

Mailmalc
NL's Greatest Rapper Tourney Finalist, three years of lyrical mercilessness . . . has victiories over netcees like Ibime and Sauron on his CV.
His skills cannot be questioned . . . he's the dark knight of Nairaland.
Showig off his xenophobia by openly challenging Streetwize to an open contest.
Will he be the one to end the career of this NL newbie??

Bleep violence, i'll make sure my punches and his face unite

i''mma end your life wit a sentence so u'll be gettin a life sentence/

Streetwize (AKA Newbie) grin grin

Relatively untested . . . but he's passed one of the biggest tests a newbie you could give someone that's only posted three verses on the battle section.
Of course he's surpassed everyone's expectation in tearing Ibime apart with what many people have called the NL Verse of the Year, but to many Mailmalc included, he still remains a flash in the pan.
It's a one match unbeaten record but that CV has left many netcees shakingin their boots.
He's the next big thing . . . about to try to prove that defeating one of the most respected NL champs is not a fluke.
He's fighting just for one thing, a reason to remember the name.

Those old verses you penned are skilless/ and show proverbial weakness
and ya current flow. . . Im sorry!! . . . shows no potential difference

your drunk with pride?. . . . I'll dangle u 4rm a bridge and make you hang-over
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2009
Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
Streetwize' Verse

Mac got inspiration/ when divination/ foretold his spar with me comin in
But i'll show him a sine's really a curs . . . seen from a different point of origin

He rakes up deceit/ if he says. . . he unlocks d flavor ta spit
but u'll realize I'm d right key . . . cuz u bout ta C major defeat
I blaze up d street/ and lemme clear all confusion here
Yeh I have dis scum in suspension[i/] . . . but d [i]solution's clear
D delusion here/S dat I done lost my cool
dat I'm too chicken[i/] to [i]cow[i/] dis dude. . . but its all [i]cock and bull[i/]
I rock and rule/ made outta d stuff of gods
Its like I put my [i]dick in my dic
. . . d way I make Mac lust for words

After one battle they king me/ cuz their old record I smashed with quick speed
Mac could break a record[i/] . . . only . . . if he [i]cracked a CD[i/]
I'll have dis bitch bleed/ and I'm surprised when he strays past
cuz I see a [i]p*ssy
through my windows so where's dis male mac
I spray raps/dat break backs/ and really ya flows distress me
So if eva my pun-ar-dul. . . jus know. . its a taste of ya own medicine
you dispose estrogen/ and I'll be quick to porcupine ya face
cuz it doesnt matter. . . . what stuff ur made of . . . u can't occupy my space

Now ur on all fours/ cuz ma rhymes knock ya socks off
I spout acid. . . ur below my base. . . so convert. . . or log off. .
b4 I put holes in ya jacket/ till ya blood flow is erratic
and d coronar above u . . trust me!!. . wont mean ur a mechanic

See. . I spit in floods/ and now dat I'm done. . . dis bitch is dust
And I know U'll try to get even. . . but trust me . . . u can't beat d odds

1 Like

Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
Mailmalc's Verse

I flip the openings/ by starting this war wit ur closing prayers/
then encrypt ur whole sh!t/ so it becomes a bunch of grossy datas/
malc wreck inks like my pen sails on pads wit mad techniques/
forcefully drivin ur flow to a still so it lack mech'nics/
It's ur rush hour, bet ur entire verse will be full of 'dead lines'/
even if you smash your skull against ur screen, u still wouldn't head mine/
i get u off tha elite network faster than fones without sim cards/
wen i spit bars- i tie ur weak ass to a sinker nd watch u create a sitzmark/
step over toilets to display ur shit/ur like a minor in a major league/
u gon need a tailor quick cos i leave u wit broken moments like taylor swift/

winning me is priceless/ even voters can't afford to buy the idea/
these rhymes r timesless/ ur future lines still gon be placed right behind 'em/
r ma win u to ur game even if u play the ref in this feat/
my verse is a guideline to beat street like i template his defeat/
call this ur pain in action/ i spit chainsaws so u'll feel the chain reaction/
my whole train of thoughts, ridin thru ur head nd leavin ur brain in fractions/
u think u's a terror, bitch! . u ar like remy ma. . the infant version/
straight up ventilation as i cut thru ur whole inner section/
like strikin a match on windy grounds, ur fire quench on start/
time i swap the records fast/ i'm back being first. .even streetwise seconds dat/

1 Like

Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by streetwize(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
Mac got inspiration/ when divination/ foretold his spar with me comin in
But i'll show him a sine's really a curs . . . seen from a different point of origin

He rakes up deceit/ if he says. . . he unlocks d flavor ta spit
but u'll realize I'm d right key . . . cuz u bout ta C major defeat
Yeh I have dis scum in suspension . . . but d solution's clear
D delusion here/S dat I done lost my cool
dat I'm too chicken to cow dis dude. . . but its all cock and bull
I rock and rule/ made outta d stuff of gods
Its like I put my d*ck in my dic. . . d way I make Mac lust for words

Mac could break a record . . . only . . . if he cracked a CD
cuz I see a p*ssy through my windows so where's dis male mac
I spray raps/dat break backs/ and really ya flows distress me
So if eva my pun-ar-dul. . . jus know. . its a taste of ya own medicine
you dispose estrogen/ and I'll be quick to porcupine ya face
cuz it doesnt matter. . . . what stuff ur made of . . . u can't occupy my space

Now ur on all fours/ cuz ma rhymes knock ya socks off
I spout acid. . . ur below my base. . . so convert. . . or log off. .

I put holes in ya jacket/ till ya blood flow is erratic
and d coronar above u . . trust me!!. . wont mean ur a mechanic
See. . I spit in floods/ and now dat I'm done. . . dis bitch is dust
And I know U'll try to get even. . . but trust me . . . u can't beat d odds
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by lalaboi(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Votes Open!
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by B11ladman: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2009
I'm casting mine for mailmacl, cos he is hitting it striaght,
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2009
good battle guys. . . ama go with 'Malc on this one. 'Wize didnt come as hard as he did in his first battle.

@ 'Malc
this ur sickness must get cure  grin

peace
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by HJ1(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2009
Malthuss:

'Wize didnt come as hard as he did in his first battle.

how can y'al say wize didint come hard, nigga dat dude killed cuz i gat to admit mail came heavy but wize 'dropped' it better than 'the pharcyde'.
MA VOTW GOES TO STREET WIZE

cuz I see a p*ssy through my windows so where's dis male mac. by streetwise. loved this puns
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
Are you guys having a laugh??
Making me set up the whole thing and now you don't want to vote??
Abeg, y'all should read these lines and start voting ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by ofokasibe: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
Bleep u eldee, i told yall streetwise was a flash in the pan , this nigga cant bumble with ibime. WIT THIS WEAKLINES??

am gonna score this on only the punches i see as above average , the rest of their lines were just fillers and weak shit

u gon need a tailor quick cos i leave u wit broken moments  like taylor swift/

mailmalc 2 deathblows

now streetwsie , most of these niggas out here dont understand your punches and wordplay ., i think its a lil above their level grin grin

'''''''but u'll realize I'm d right key . . . cuz u bout ta C major defeat
dat I'm too chicken[i/] to [i]cow[i/] dis dude. . . but its all [i]cock and bull[i/]
cuz I see a [i]p*ssy through my windows so where's dis male mac

STREETWISE-4 DEATHBLOWS.

And I know U'll try to get even. . . but trust me . . . u can't beat d odds'''''

this line is very weak and overplayed out.

FINAL DECISION VOTE
IN AS MUCH AS I LIKE TO SEE STREETWISE GET BEATEN FAST BY ME , I THINK MAILMALC DIDNT COME HARD ENUFF, STREETWISE EDGED HIM OFF JUST A LIL BIT CUZZ HE HAD MORE LINES AND MORE WORDSPLAYS EVEN THO HIS SHIT WAS VERY WEAK , VULANERABLE AND DIDNT COME AS HARD AS HE DID AGAINST IBIME , I THINK THE STREETWISE VERSE VS IBIME IS ACTUALLY THE BEST HE EVER WROTE . PROOF ME WRONG STREETWISE.
FINALLY I GIVE THE BATTLE TO STREETWISE .  SO STREETWISE GET READY TO BATTLE OFOKA RIGHT NOW  grin grin

STREETWISE I AM THE ONE THAT WILL BEAT U . THE DAFT ELDEE CANT SAVE U , JUST WATCH . grin grin

1 Like

Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by lalaboi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
Its a tie for me!. . .None of them went as hard as i expected. . . . Both had some SICK lines!. . .

Some of z dope lines from both (for me)::::::

Mailmac
my verse is a guideline to beat street like i template his defeat

call this your pain in action/ i spit chainsaws so u'll feel the chain reaction/
my whole train of thoughts, ridin thru your head nd leavin your brain in fractions/

Streetwise
I spout acid. . . your below my base. . . so convert. . . or log off. .
grin grin

cuz I see a p*ssy through my windows so where's dis male mac

I think they should go one more round!. . .lets see 8lines of genius!!
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by crudedude(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2009
Nice stuf by Wize n Malc.gon give it to Streetwize tho, I second lalaboi on d 8-lines-of-genius rematch.'Xenophobia' wuz weaker than 'anarchy', hope d next 'warcraft' b better.peace!
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by streetwize(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2009

FINAL DECISION VOTE
IN AS MUCH AS I LIKE TO SEE STREETWISE GET BEATEN FAST BY ME , I THINK MAILMALC DIDNT COME HARD ENUFF, STREETWISE EDGED HIM OFF JUST A LIL BIT CUZZ HE HAD MORE LINES AND MORE WORDSPLAYS EVEN THO HIS SHIT WAS VERY WEAK , VULANERABLE AND DIDNT COME AS HARD AS HE DID AGAINST IBIME , I THINK THE STREETWISE VERSE VS IBIME IS ACTUALLY THE BEST HE EVER WROTE . PROOF ME WRONG STREETWISE.
FINALLY I GIVE THE BATTLE TO STREETWISE . SO STREETWISE GET READY TO BATTLE OFOKA RIGHT NOW grin grin

STREETWISE I AM THE ONE THAT WILL BEAT U . THE DAFT ELDEE CANT SAVE U , JUST WATCH . grin grin

yes I did put more time into d battle against Ibime. , but thanks 4 d vote anyway
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by streetwize(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2009
and please what dooes dis have to do with eldee
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
streetwize:

Apparently . . . I helped you cheat by showing you Ibime's verse so you could prepare for him. cheesy cheesy
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by mykali(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
streetwize . . .85
mailmalc . . .83.
it was close
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by streetwize(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
eldee:

Apparently . . . I helped you cheat by showing you Ibime's verse so you could prepare for him. cheesy cheesy
Oh lord. . . . Ofoka. . . . where u dey get time to dey come up with all these things shocked shocked shocked
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by Sauron1: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
lalaboi:

Its a tie for me!. . .None of them went as hard as i expected. . . . Both had some SICK lines!. .  .
I think they should go one more round!. . .lets see 8lines of genius!!

I agree with you 100%.

To be honest, i expected more from Streetwize.
The drop in quality between your 1st battle and this one is stupendous.
I hope you are not suffering a burn out already. . . . . .What should we expect when you get to your 15th battle?
U gotta be consistent, bro!!!!

Nevertheless, Streetwize still did enough to tie with Mailmalc.
So i suggest these cats should play 'extra time'
4 bars each and letz decide who the winner is once and for all.

Mailmalc. . . .80%
Streetwize. .80%
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by ofokasibe: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2009
i think everyone wants a rematch, these bars are too lyrically weak, but streetwise i have to be honest i expected more from u , mailmalc dissapointed me wit all this childish bars, even hj or mykali wont spit weak shit like this.

REMATCH PLEASE. AND YALL BERRA COME HARD

@STREETWISE
THATS A JOKE MEN , NOBODY SHOWED U ANY VERSE B4 HAND , THATS HOW WE FCUKIN JOKE UP IN HERE
DONT U HAVE ANY SENSE OF HUMOR.??
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by B11ladman: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
streetwize:

Maybe you helped him out,
i am still gonna give the battle to mailmalc, because he is hitting it straight,
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by streetwize(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
B11-ladman:

Maybe you helped him out,
i am still gonna give the battle to mailmalc, because he is hitting it straight,

hmmm. . . how well thought out. . . and how do you reckon i did that?. . . and what exactly did i help him with. . . please giv us some insight into this ur great wisdom
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by chiogo(f): 1:50am On Oct 12, 2009
streetwize:

Mac could break a record . . . only . . . if he cracked a CD
Sick!!

eldee:

Mailmalc's Verse

time i swap the records fast/ i'm back being first. .even streetwise seconds dat/
Haha, good one. I love word plays!!!

who won?? Mailmalc.
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by eldee(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2009
Aiite that's it . . .

Another verse from each netcee, sent to the Warcraft email ad by 18-10-09.
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by ofokasibe: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2009
eldee:

Aiite that's it . . .

Another verse from each netcee, sent to the Warcraft email ad by 18-10-09.

PUNK ASS ARE U JUST NOTICING , NOBODY SHOULD ANSWER THIS ELDEE BOONFOON. grin grin
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by MrCrackles(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2009
ofokasibe:

PUNK ASS ARE U JUST NOTICING , NOBODY SHOULD ANSWER THIS ELDEE BOONFOON. grin grin
What the fuc.k are you on about?
What is the meaning of boonfoon? shocked
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by ofokasibe: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

What the fuc.k are you on about?
What is the meaning of boonfoon? shocked

mr prawn crackers r u a start illiterate,??where the Bleep have u been since sef wit ur wack lyrics , grin grin
eldee knows the meaning , cant u see that he cant reply me, that word alone finished him grin grin boonfoon!hahaha
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by MrCrackles(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
ofokasibe:

mr prawn crackers r u a start illiterate,??where the Bleep have u been since sef wit your wack lyrics , grin grin
eldee knows the meaning , cant u see that he cant reply me, that word alone finished him grin grin boonfoon!hahaha
Start illiterate? shocked
Ofoka you need help. . . .A brain scan to start off with, wont be a bad idea! grin
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by cherisa: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
why are u guys always fighting ?
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by Ibime(m): 2:45am On Oct 16, 2009
Regardless of the drop-off in level from Streetwise, I still think he won this battle, especially because of this line:

Now your on all fours/ cuz ma rhymes knock ya socks off
I spout acid. . . your below my base. . . so convert. . . or log off.

Perhaps there are too many arts students on NL, but I think thats a very nice line.

Anyway, y'all can go ahead with the re-match since wise heads claim this a draw.

Meanwhile, Im back from my travels and Im ready to rumble. Eldee set it up before I force your hand. cool

Ibime vs Streetwise (Revenge of the Master) is the real box-office that can take the WarCraft brand to a global audience. cheesy

I dont see anyone else too overeager to battle Streetwise after MailMalc.
Re: ************WARCRAFT:XENOPHOBIA- (Streetwize Vs Mailmalc)********* by HJ1(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2009
Yo eldee, been thinkin of havin a scuffle with sauron, once and for all. In few words, am callin out to sauron for a straight up mic brawl. When u down, try n set up a battle. Hit me up. one

sauron, if u aint scared as well, hit me up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

* * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * / Download Emcee Africa Rap Battles Here. Vote For Maximus As Naija Wild Card / * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.