Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (14334 Views)

Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos / Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by DeLioncourt: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
someone alrdy sent a link to TEHN. I already mailed them though they are offline cuz I didn't really type a message, jex finestpinacle wld want to send an email from nairaland. I pray they get back to me.

Alright. I wish you luck. You can buzz me anytime. I'll help however I can.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want clean moni bro
Don't sell your kidney o. You have no idea what people who live with one kidney go through..
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

donating a kidney and selling your blood is worst
blood can be replaced buh donating my kidney is a big No for me
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by MrCork: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
MrCork how does it work?

..u pour petrol in bottle & sell on the bridge angry
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by DrayZee: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Girl, whatever you do, be sure not to sell any of your body parts...Help is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
blood can be replaced buh donating my kidney is a big No for me
blood no too
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

blood no too
i can sell my blood
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
i can sell my blood
That's you and not me.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

That's you and not me.
why if i may ask
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
why if i may ask
I can't donate any part of my body for money. I can donate for the sake of life not money. I love money buy not blood money.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
mizthorlu:
I don't understand people again o
you want to sell your blood...lol, are u even sure you have enough to give? even at that how much do you think they'll give you?

as for your kidney, you can go ahead and sell the two, fine you need money for health issues, why not go to your church for assistance, come online and seek for funds if it's a genuine cause.

if you sell it for health complications now, when you have other complications, what will you sell?

do think about it very well and be serious
blood donation didn't start today, blood can be replace within six month, for someone that eats very well buh kidney is a big no for me
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by mizthorlu(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
blood donation didn't start today, blood can be replace within six month, for someone that eats very well buh kidney is a big no for me

it can be replaced but how many pint can she give Nd how much do they sell it. she has urgent need's and none of her options are suitable
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
itz not about making money dear. I wldnt be stupid to sell a kidney if itz about dat. I need it for health urgency too.
God will see u through it i know
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by mizthorlu(f): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
if its a genuine cause, try and contact Aramide ramotalahi kasumu on Facebook...she's a nice Lady and help's raise donation's.. she was involved in save Mayowa.

go to your place of worship, now is the time they can help minister whatever they are preaching to you.

I wish you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by YhungPablo(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
come down to st Nicholas hospital for Lagos island. ur problem is solved.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want to know where in Nigeria I can donate O+ blood group and sell out one of my kidney. I need money right now to sort out some issues. I know this is not meant to be in romance section but I need traffic and a lot of advices I can get. thanks a lot. seun, if you mean well, please help your girl.
but what on earth are you thinking? wetin you wan use money for wey u wan come reduce your number of days nah? abi if you don get money u go come buy the kidney back again? and wetin assure you self say your two kidney good? and instead make you donate your blood why u no kuku cari small go herbalist house go do ritual.. abi? buh anyway if u nid d money so bad i sabi help u.. either make you gimme the kidndey as collateral so i go help u kip am for inside safe or make u pack come my ous till when u go pay up but na u go they feed and take care of yourself sha ooo.. if you like, pm me.. i they wait.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Finestpinacle, are u no longer due to give birth by this dec?
Does 'hubby' approve of this?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Bunker1:
donate your head and get paid.
you no good.. u don see who collect money without head before? you sha no go kill me with laughter for nairaland.. kilode..

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I want to know where in Nigeria I cld donate my O+ blood group and sell out one of my kidney. I need money right now to sort out other issues. I know this is not meant to be in romance section but I need traffic and a lot of advices I can get. thanks a lot. lalasticlala, if you mean well, please help your girl.
Did you go into your current financial quagmire as a result of your involvement in Greenlife? Too bd. I've always advised against that stuff.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by thorpido(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
just2okworld:
Happy sallah sir @thorpido,hope you can help this lady get across to TEHN sir?
The Op has to show how serious she is about her case.

@Op,you asking to donate your kidney is rather over the top and I believe you are just being dramatic.You require surgery yet you still want to donate blood and also offer your kidney?Guess you don't understand.

If indeed you require surgery for ovarian cyst,let's have proof of your case(your hospital visits,scan pictures and results etc).There might be something to work out for you.
You could send me a PM if you've got genuine case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
...modified: watching...
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by DrayZee: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
OgaSeun:

Did you go into your current financial quagmire as a result of your involvement in Greenlife? Too bd. I've always advised against that stuff.
Ewo oh...
She needs money to treat an ovarian cyst due to burst soon.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seun:

Nop itz not my business. I need surgery for my twisted ovarian cyst. that's why I need money. Am happy you showed up for me Oga Seun. I have evidence, I could mail you or send it across to ur whatsapp if you will do me d favour of chatting me up sir. my number is 08067049786
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Finestpinacle, are u no longer due to give birth by this dec?
Does 'hubby' approve of this?
dear, tinz hvnt bin easy for me. pm me.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
thorpido:
The Op has to show how serious she is about her case.

@Op,you asking to donate your kidney is rather over the top and I believe you are just being dramatic.You require surgery yet you still one to donate blood and also offer your kidney?Guess you don't understand.

If indeed you require surgery for ovarian cyst,let's have proof of your case(your hospital visits,scan pictures and results etc.There might be something to work out for you.
You could send me a PM if you've got genuine case.
Ohk dear. I will pm u. I hv evidence.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
mizthorlu:
if its a genuine cause, try and contact Aramide ramotalahi kasumu on Facebook...she's a nice Lady and help's raise donation's.. she was involved in save Mayowa.

go to your place of worship, now is the time they can help minister whatever they are preaching to you.

I wish you the best
Tnx dear. I will.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by agarawu23(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Create a new thread with a serious headline showing result of your claim(in pictures) . All we need is your genuineness and not this kidney shyt u came up with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by ladyF(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please I won't mind donating some blood too o. I have more than enough.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Probably one of the funniest thread on nairaland. I need to buy gala + zobo, relax and read all responses........

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by Princeakin4u: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2016
YOUR KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST AND THE SOLUTION

Barely some months ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of same kidney disease. I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease. Very easy and effective. And don't forget that I copied it. So feel free to share, copy and disseminate. SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to a toilet Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt,You should eat no more than v5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let's help ourselves...God will protect you and your family from every disease this year! Amen
Please share, I know u care

The solution is
Kidney Cleanse & Function Tea
Highlights:
• Supports and maintains sound kidney health.
• Treats early symptoms of mild urinary tract infections such as burning sensation during urination and/or frequent urination.
• Stinging nettle, uva-ursi, and parsley are natural diuretics.
• This formula has natural cleansing properties.
• Tastes great hot or cold.
Bell Kidney Cleanse & Function Tea (Product #76) is a special herbal formula designed to support kidney health. With a blend of herbs including Bermuda grass, uva-ursi, lavender, stinging nettle, parsley, astragalus and marshmallow, you can be sure that this state of the art formulation will meet your goals. This herbal tea has natural cleansing properties and tastes great hot or cold! Be a dedicated Kidney Cleanse & Function teetotaler! Here is some brief information on a few of the herbs in the tea:

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or
08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

FinestPINACLE:
I want to know where in Nigeria I cld donate my O+ blood group and sell out one of my kidney. I need money right now to sort out other issues. I know this is not meant to be in romance section but I need traffic and a lot of advices I can get. thanks a lot. lalasticlala, if you mean well, please help your girl.
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by metallisc(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

nwanyi greenlife, how far? grin
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid by newlifehospital: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Want to sell your Kidney.
We will buy for good amount if we have patient of your blood group. You could see our hospital and our patient list on our website www.newlifehosp.co

We will give you advance amount (05%=560,000.00 Naira) for donation within 24 hrs from when you contact us and give your all information. And another advance amount(45%) after 2-4 days then rest amount after donation.
We are totally genuine not like other fake agents, and we will prove it just contact us at:
newlifehospitalrecep@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 29 2020 In Nigeria -(3,815 Tested)) / Please Whats Staph Called In Yoruba Language / Lagos Discharges 67 Coronavirus Patients Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.