Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? (552 Views)

5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church / Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by weedtheweeds: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now why are there people (pharisees) sitting in front of us in the Church in well decorated chairs? Who is worthy to be called a VIP even inside the church and who made them VIP in the house of God? I want to know, why should there even be a special seat in the Church at all? Why would a common sinner like me be given a VIP position or respect because of his money even inside the Church?

Luke 11:43 "Woe to you Pharisees, because you love the most important seats in the synagogues and respectful greetings in the marketplaces".
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by whitebeard(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ask the churches that practice them..!!!
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bros just make money and enjoy the sinful world.
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by phrancys001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Guy it's U dats mistaken dat was never a true church of God but a simply business center.
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by weedtheweeds: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, mind44 push to fp for enlightenment
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
They are the rich church members now. They have to be respected. wink
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by hopefulLandlord: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
cuz its all about the money

Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by EyeHateGod: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2016
grin business as usual
Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by Jozzy4: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
When I stepped into the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses . I didn't find such ... everyone sit together no matter their status or how wealthy they are .

really impressed me!

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Special Seats Reserved For VIP Inside The Church? by frubben(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
When you have the mind set that dis churches are organizations, business and investments u won't be surprise @ what u see when you visit

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Listen To This / World War Three Is Real - Be Warned!!! / What Demons Want To Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.