Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

World War Three Is Real - Be Warned!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World War Three Is Real - Be Warned!!! (551 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Be Warned! World War Three (3) Ahead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World War Three Is Real - Be Warned!!! by jsplive: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
THE REAL MESSAGE ABOUT WORLD WAR THREE (3).

The Lord God of Hosts, visited me, as usual, on wednesday 28th of september, 2016, in a quite sobber yet fierce mood, and directed me to get prepared for the greatest and most dreaded mission. To pass these rather painful information all around the earth for the world to get prepared to make their choices, as HE would be proving HIMSELF to those who doubt HIM and others who lived and as though, they made themselves. These are the LORD OF HOSTS' express words:  

"I made the earth, so my children can possess, dwell and enjoy the fullness thereof, while they worship ME in righteousness, sincere love and appreciation, but the earth is now an open free field and sepulchre for corruption, oppression, murder, lying, stealing and wickedness of unimaginable order. Even in my patience, the world betrayed MY love, and turned itself to showcase of immorality, unclothedness and bizarre extreme acts, on daily basis. I made the earth so beautiful, with a vision of making it a garden of peace for my children to dwell in, but behold, the peoples heart is constantly full of evil imaginations, contentious and treacherous dealings. And now, all nations have resolved in their inner chambers and strengthened their bunkers and armouries with modern weapons for war, instead of projects of righteousness, unity and peace. Oh ye evil nations full of darkness and to you greedy and perverse generations, full of vipers, who took my grace and love for granted and abandoned my gracious paths of peace. Even to you that deceived in my HOLY name, ye sanctuaries of bones and vineyards of bitter wild grapes shall I visit in my wroth, and shall spew out of my presence into the waiting swords and fire that have been prepared, for I have spoken that, my judgements shall begin in my vineyards. Therefore, shall I give the world, even these ungodly nations to war among themselves for this third time until this wicked generation be wiped out, and a new one shall I raise to praise, worship, glorify and fulfill my words and my purposes for creating the earth. For I yet seek a righteous generation that shall care for my Vine and garden-farm, {earth} when my heavenly kingdom shall finally come".
    Further explanations by the Lord indicates, world war three, "shall be more terrible than any other war ever experienced upon the surface of the earth from creation, and shall only end 2032, dawning into 2033, after about seven years of massive destructions and full-blown world war, because the innumerable amount of deaths, shall come through four ways: internal enemies, external forces, extreme famines and direct blasts from the nostrils of, JEHOVAH GOD, THE CONSUMING FIRE, to avenge those who though and mocked at HIM, and others who lived as though they made themselves. And the only way to escape or avert this unimaginable calamities from coming to pass, is for each nations of the world, especially Africans, starting from Nigeria, to willingly, accept and support this mission through repentance and rededication of such nations back to God, and only but, those nations shall be marked for exemption in those evil days; and I do warn, the violent crises in Nigeria and neighbouring countries should not be taken for granted, and force should be off the options, at least for now, so as not to create grounds for warmups, because I see this crises start in Africa. The Lord God also exposed that, more than seventy-five percent (3/4) of world leaders are into abetting, supporting or sponsoring terror groups indirectly or secretly while, South Africa must urgently seek God's face in absolute repentance, reconsecration and rededication, if her next president would not drag her back to another prolonged racial and political warfare, because lucifer and his agents are gradually moving down from America and the Middle East, to South Africa for the ravaging of the fabrics of Africa, through humanitarian aids, attractive loans and indirect promotions of immorality through deals.
    It shall begin with strange ailments of kidney, hearts, lungs and breathe related issues, which shall be overlooked with different kinds of definitions and terms. Couple of months later, African nations shall face acute famines, where even the rich can't see to buy, and this shall lead to protests and slip into widespread violence across many nations, when men begin to watch their children and family members die helplessly, while poaching and hunting on fellow men, shall be seen as option for survival. African leaders shall be hardened at heart that, they shall be running from one meeting to the other, in the guise of seeking solution, while the crises escalates into neighbouring nations. Orders shall be given in those evil days, to the militaries to stop the protests by all means. At the resistance of the massive youths, men, women and children, and protests continues, force shall be applied, violent deaths shall be recorded alongside the more biting almost hopelessly rampant hunger-borne massive deaths, while strategic and mass arrests shall be made, which shall make it messier and bloodier through politicization, accusations and counter-reactions across nations and interested continents. International communities shall rise in concerns and later step in to help but shall, along the way, be accused of sponsoring and fueling the crises. Demands for resignation of certain leaders and that of independence from smaller groups shall rent the air and given as conditions to seize the violence, in many African nations, but it shall be ignored. Many efforts and steps shall be made to cater for the people but it won't help as the issues had been allowed to have gone beyond that, while political plays would be made open. At this point, greedy preparations for the worst shall be paramount among governments and leaders, which shall manifest in mindless looting and raping galore, and this shall move the military to takeover government in many nations. Great and strange occurrences like, earthquakes, tremors and terrible storms alongside flooding, shall take effect in many nations, where such had never been witnessed, and the gory continues.
   International interests shall come in, while open and secret deals shall be made but alas, greed and insatiable selfishness, shall scatter all viable strategies and programs. Suspicions, counter-blames, betrayals, exposures and accusations shall lead uncontrollable spillovers into other continents. Opportunities for long-term targeted enemies and strikes for vengeance shall come knocking and shall be gladly accepted in many western nations, with rare weapons of destructions, as most of the world's treaties, agreements and understandings, concerning wars and certain weapons, shall be bastardized. Great deals of world's most dangerous weapons and chemicals shall be openly and secretly used with uncommon hidden war technologies.
    Greater challenges among powerful nations shall be followed with reprisal attacks which would move on to spread the fire uncontrollably. The Middle-East shall be accused of supplying weapons and technically supporting certain nations and at this provocations, many unpleasant events would follow for a great while.
     Thirty-six (36) unrepentant nations shall be wiped out, and a few handful of persons from those nations, separated by the Lord, into other nations, shall be returned back to their burnt lands, after the end of destructions have finally come. And these remnants shall be used to rebuild their new nations, where righteousness, peace, joy and oneness, shall be among the nations and THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF, shall be among HIS people, and those who repentantly call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved, but those nations who ignore and rejects this coming warnings, messages redemption missions and salvation, shall the enemies strike with total and perpetual destructions. At the Lord's departure, HE dropped these scriptures, and said: "He who have ears, let him hear what the Spirit is saying". Ezek. 4, 5, Jer. 17:7-11, Jer. 18:1-18, Isaiah 5, Habakkuk 2:1-14, Joel 1, 2, 3, Gen. 41:1-7, Dan. 2:28-45, Matt. 10:25-42, Luke 3:2-9; Mal. 4:1-6; Rev. 14:14-20; 15:1-8; 16:1-21; 18:1-24; 21:1-8; 22:7-20...

Men and brethren, I bring this message to its close with this humble declaration that: if I have three of my kind in Nigeria, we shall build a new Nigeria in three (3) months, and if I have three (3) of me in Africa, we shall have a new Africa in nine (9) months.
   Thanks for your time once more, and. GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless the continent of Africa!!
God bless the world!!!

Yours humbly in the Lord...

Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill.
Olive-branch Missionaries' Field (O.M.F)

08029643864, 08162337208, 08020528430, 09024745934.

Email:sogbeteprincewill@gmail.com
Twitter: @jspeelive.

For previous messages and other information, please visit:
www.messengerjspee..com

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE ANY OTHER CONTACTS OR CLAIMS APART FROM THESE ONES...thanks and please spread this message.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Demons Want To Do To You / Man An Ungrateful Fellow / Apostle Suleman Invited By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.