Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Help Needed Asap - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed Asap (568 Views)

USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. / Help Needed On My Visa Country Of Choice / SINGAPORE; Is It Okay To Work And Study There..please Help Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Asap by MrsSholagbade16: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Hi guys I need help and advice asap I came to Nigeria for the 2nd time but this time accidentally missed my flight now I overstayed my visa by 29 days while saving to get a flight ticket back to my home country. I have my flight booked for tomorrow but if I go back to uk will me overstaying affect me coming back to Nigeria to see my husband or affect my husband coming to uk?
Re: Help Needed Asap by MrsSholagbade16: 2:18am On Sep 12, 2016
I guess what I'm asking is, because of what happened above, as I said I missed my flight and overstayed by 29 days, if I get the flight back to the UK later today, will I ever see my husband again? And yes we are legally married
Re: Help Needed Asap by Babs612000(m): 2:27am On Sep 12, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
Hi guys I need help and advice asap I came to Nigeria for the 2nd time but this time accidentally missed my flight now I overstayed my visa by 29 days while saving to get a flight ticket back to my home country. I have my flight booked for tomorrow but if I go back to uk will me overstaying affect me coming back to Nigeria to see my husband or affect my husband coming to uk?

I did not understand your write up here.
You said you went to Nigeria for 2nd time and u missed your flight and overstayed your visa.
Now which country passport do you have your visa on?
But your overstaying can not affect your husband going to uk.
Re: Help Needed Asap by Babs612000(m): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
I guess what I'm asking is, because of what happened above, as I said I missed my flight and overstayed by 29 days, if I get the flight back to the UK later today, will I ever see my husband again? And yes we are legally married
I don't think you have any problem in not seeing your husband reason you are a Nigerian even if you overstayed your visa .You can still apply for a Nigeria passport which you can use to travel anytime to Nigeria.
Thus your overstaying in Nigeria can never affect your husband as well not to go to Uk.
Re: Help Needed Asap by MrsSholagbade16: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
No am not nigetian I'm from UK I'm british
Re: Help Needed Asap by Babs612000(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsSholagbade16:
No am not nigetian I'm from UK I'm british
You don't have any problem in getting Nigeria visa just explain to them why you overstay with proof.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Top 10 Airports Of 2016- See Full List / Embassy's Generic Response To Canada Visiting Visa Application!! / Aero Flight From Port Harcourt To Lagos Filled With Smoke Mid-air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.