Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React (44088 Views)

Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by fm7070: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
is she the next baby mama?

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by leofab(f): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Oloshooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Pennywise(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Ohanaeze should call this boy to order. He is just impregnating all the beautiful igbo girls and walking away.

Who does he expect will pick up the pieces he leaves behind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Johnbosco77(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
where is my Vaseline
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by victorazy(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2016
grin "Amu ezu ike 1 of Umunze" grin grin grin grin
This nearly cracked my ribs.

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Danhumprey: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2016
kennygee:
I'm sure this one will just collect the money she will be paid without getting any life time souvenir from Flavour, if you understand what I mean.
don't be so sure o. grin

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Okeikpu(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Mjuliet:
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44
MORE PHOTOS HERE http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/flavour-shares-photos-with-model-in.html?m=1

THEY R DOING ADVERT FOR A COMPANY
THEY GOT PAID 4THAT
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by ugoconfidence(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Baby mama number 3 loading lol"

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by mathoza(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Flavour wan nem flex onn+nnnnnnnno tym
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Yugoos: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Dry video. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by kaen1317: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
Biaafrran men and muscles...no wonder women too like them.

When I say Biafrran men; I'm talking about all people with the same DNA and resemblance in appearance in...Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Abia. We don't look like Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba without muscles.
Brian muscle is what's required for survival in Nigeria not gra-gra and physical muscle....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Fresia01(f): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:
Brian muscle is what's required for survival in Nigeria not gra-gra and physical muscle....
u mean brain

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Amu ezuike 1 of umunze grin grin to my afonja homies it means "prick wey no dey rest 1 of umunze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Yeligray(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Dz guy wey no get clothe to wear.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by CSTR2: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Amu ezuike 1 grin
But that girl is flawless o. A real sex goddess

2 Likes

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Baroba(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
New Video Obianuju by Flavour will answer all una questions, btw she is not Nigerian..She is American..

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Goodgate111(f): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
Biaafrran men and muscles...no wonder women too like them. Small boy with small brain. In all thy getting, get brain.

When I say Biafrran men; I'm talking about all people with the same DNA and resemblance in appearance in...Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Abia. We don't look like Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba without muscles.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by CSTR2: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:
Who has more brain cells to survive in Nigeria than an average Igbo business man or hustler?
None.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Goodgate111(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice pix.. Appealling
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by fortunechy(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2016
anoda bby mama in makin
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by electrokcoi(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
nkaa bu ihe m neri
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by joinnow: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Baby mama uploading 99.9%

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Dondamlex(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:

Who your muscle com help?
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by AngelAhnie(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I remember a gyration song during early morning exercise at FGC PH titled.... "everybody Love ToTo, me sef I love ToTo"
undecided angry
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by kaen1317: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
CSTR2:
Who has more brain cells to survive in Nigeria than an average Igbo business man or hustler?
None.
mostly illiterate businessmen and hustlers with Zero political power
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:

Last I checked..Igbos lead in Nigeria with brain muscle; statistics say so not me nor your propaganda. Another excuse...what about anal muscle? Kai Afonja!
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Cathony(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:

My brother, Quit this Ur sentimental attitude...so not cool
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by CSTR2: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:
mostly illiterate businessmen and hustlers with Zero political power
And who has the political power? You? Your family or your ethnic group?
Laughable. Unless your father is one of the Fulani oligarchs in the core north, then you have no political power and a poor rat too.
Better look for a way to provide for your family and lay a foundation for your descendants instead of looking for political power without human development in a jungle.
Borno has so much political power that it is now a terrorist shitthole with near zero human capital and productivity. Political power in a third world zoo. cheesy
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by kaen1317: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
CSTR2:
And who has the political power? You? Your family or your ethnic group?
Laughable. Unless your father is one of the Fulani oligarchs in the core north, then you have no political power and a poor rat too.
Better look for a way to provide for your family and lay a foundation for your descendants instead of looking for political power without human development in a jungle.
Borno has so much political power that it is now a terrorist shitthole with near zero human capital and productivity. Political power in a third world zoo. cheesy
why all the bitterness? Oh, the truth is bitter indeed
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by delors(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Saw these sexy pictures on IG yesterday and I knew NL would make it FP...easily predictable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.