Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React (44087 Views)

Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
undecided angry
haba... Just a song na undecided
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by CSTR2: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:
why all the bitterness? Oh, the truth is bitter indeed
Bitter? No.
I asked a question and you failed to answer. Who has the political power? You, your father or your ethnic group?
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by datigbogirl: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
Biaafrran men and muscles...no wonder women too like them.

When I say Biafrran men; I'm talking about all people with the same DNA and resemblance in appearance in...Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Abia. We don't look like Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba without muscles.

Quit famzing with SSners, they know you for who you Biafrans are and don't associate nor call themselves Biafrans like you're forcing them to be.... tongue
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by kaen1317: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
CSTR2:
Bitter? No.
I asked a question and you failed to answer. Who has the political power? You, your father or your ethnic group?
for sure u are bitter. Why the reference to my personal person, my father etc. I don't think I made reference to your person. If that's the way you want it then here goes your answer. Your grandfather has political power along with your great grandfather.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by CSTR2: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
kaen1317:
for sure u are bitter. Why the reference to my personal person, my father etc. I don't think I made reference to your person. If that's the way you want it then here goes your answer. Your grandfather has political power along with your great grandfather.
No. I asked a genuine question since you are interested in political power ahead of personal development, and claim others don't have it.
Alright, I will rephrase my question. Do you have the political power? And who does?
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by scaramenga: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
baby mama 3? grin
angry how dare u say dat abt my future wife? Kneel down dere
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
saint7000:
Biaafrran men and muscles...no wonder women too like them.

When I say Biafrran men; I'm talking about all people with the same DNA and resemblance in appearance in...Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi, Enugu, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Abia. We don't look like Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba without muscles.
I am from Edo, I will like to make it clear that your biafra ends at the Niger bridge, stop adding the Niger Delta to biafra, I beg you, it's not by force

1 Like

Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by NobleG1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
The girl bu igbu igbu!
The type that would make a man cum blood.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by AngelAhnie(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
haba... Just a song na undecided
was not reffering to your song.
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by SmellingAnus(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
was not reffering to your song.
oh sorry love... It's been a while visited you or communicated with you.... So sorry... But you are no longer on what'sapp na undecided
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by yinkslinks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
not very clean babe and song
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by sandrahnaub(f): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2016
....Dat moment.....when your name is obianuju grin
Re: Obianuju Video: Photos Of Flavour With A Model In Bikini Make Fans To React by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Black irritating buttocks rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.