Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72320 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by pheyimen: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Analee:
I reli want to join ds,plsooo who wil borrow me moni
dem dey borrow persn dis kind money? Madam if it is 3k u can do. Pam!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
olamik123:
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shut up that dirty mouth)
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by eldoradoxx: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
MMM is nothing but a total and complete ponzi scheme. Like all ponzi schemes that offers incredible return on investment, it first pays for a while until it stops paying and then crashes. There is no investment scheme anywhere in the world that offers such mouth watering return that is not fraudulent. What they do is that they use the money u pay to settle others and use other people's money to settle you. But a time comes when the queue for settlement outgrows the number of people investing and then it crashes. So, as u re enjoying the benefit, be very vigilante, it will surely crash one day. So, do not invest ur life savings or any amount that would cripple you financially if u loose, it is pure gambling.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by pheyimen: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
peeparty:

Hopefully it does.just enjoy the moment.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ComrNino(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
best88:
hmmm I've not even heard about this until now. anyone with their website?
jst whatsapp me on 08132286377 n get started as soon as possible it pays for more guidance jst do whatsapp me immediately
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by tayooluwole: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
If mmm is a scam then I am ready to be scamed... Anybody way call am scam is an enemy of progress

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by seyicrown2008: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
lovenwa:
Long live MMM!

MMM is the best at the MOMENT, whenever u like it or MMM is real

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by seyicrown2008: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
tayooluwole:
If mmm is a scam then I am ready to be scamed... Anybody way call am scam is an enemy of progress

Confirm great Mavronian
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by seyicrown2008: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
passyhansome:
THAT'S HOW WE ROLL MMM IS OVER REAL, JOIN US AND GET PAID.

GUY U DON HAMMER WITH THIS UR GH, NICE ONE BRO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Rexyl(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
olamik123:
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shut up that dirty mouth)
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM

well said

NEPA, PHCN or Electricity Distribution Companies or whatever they are being called have collaborated with the FG to defraud Nigerians. The current system has permitted huge scam in various sectors, stealing so much from us, yet we couldn't talk and no one has raised the alarm over the SMART SCAMS!

MMM has successfully introduced a strange idea which is seriously threatening the organized scams in the country

Banks ----- Scam

politics ..... Scam

Billings for various services ...... Legalized scams of the highest order.

We believe MMM will lead to a revolution and will likely make access to funds easier either in the meantime or in the long run

Checkout http://rexylonlinestore..com.ng/2016/08/mmm-global-financial-network.html?m=1 for detailed info about MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by John902(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Banks don dey feel am as Na MMM sure pass now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ADEOLU1744: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Its a ponzi scheme usual stuff offering returns n shìt
here is some info on how it all started till date.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

Kontinu deterring people from taking opportunities. The most unfortunate part is that when you eventually join, you will not be bold enough to write a rejoinder to your discouraging post.

As for me, MMM us another '30 days make a month'. PH to GH, PH to GH... and the music goes on
07064258066, whatsapp/Telegram only
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by kennyjam: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
i no be customerrrrrrrrrrrer oooooo. i hope dey wont tell me to bring any person bcus i cant go about advertising anything or luring anybody... is dat number on whatsapp?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by vickiesworld(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you want to register for MMM please contact 07034481834
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will happily fall mugu for mmm than for federal government(apc)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ochuciano(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Tell them
I will be the last to engage myself in this.
Instead let me work harder in what am doing on my blog.
Lalasticlala what about you?
Please define what you mean by working harder?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nasonaso: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
mkoabiola:
But it all abt risk even though I was told abt d scheme

But can someone explain better bf I start
Wat is d minimum amt to start with
Hw do I start
Hw do I pay d cash

Life NA risk

Mmm is real my brother
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goldedprince: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
godman01:

please can you explain how mmm gains at the long run without a central account where all money goes?

I don't know how to start explaining but they will run with your cash
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Feli2015: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
MMM IS REAL. Despite the holiday, I still received help. Great Mavrodians. Together we will change the World.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by winkmart: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
FOR NEWBIES...THIS IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND MMM
READ HERE; http://www.wenogetjob.com/2016/08/how-to-get-rich-from-other-people.html

You Can Whatsapp me for more info: 08038606260
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by pippimp(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
Babzilla:

Its a ponzi scheme usual stuff offering returns n shìt
here is some info on how it all started till date.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

Just read it. Same o'l shiit. When you mix ignorant people and poverty together you stand a chance of making millions through them. I'm about to go to work. I will gist you later about a scam a couple of people did in Nigeria back in the late 2000's. In Nigeria it was legal, is still legal, but knowing what i know now, it was definitely a scam. Most Nigerians are just s.tupid. With all the information at their disposal, they still can't read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by donJ2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abegii they should shove their warning down their throat, where were they wen I lost 400k in finbank shares in 2012. or was that a scam too??. its only d dead that doesn't take risk, they are 1000ways to die....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Me don chop from mmm two times, so if u want invest if u don't relax nd watch others mk there cool cash..
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
eldoradoxx:
MMM is nothing but a total and complete ponzi scheme. Like all ponzi schemes that offers incredible return on investment, it first pays for a while until it stops paying and then crashes. There is no investment scheme anywhere in the world that offers such mouth watering return that is not fraudulent. What they do is that they use the money u pay to settle others and use other people's money to settle you. But a time comes when the queue for settlement outgrows the number of people investing and then it crashes. So, as u re enjoying the benefit, be very vigilante, it will surely crash one day. So, do not invest ur life savings or any amount that would cripple you financially if u loose, it is pure gambling.
ignorance, I said this months ago but now smiling to the bank
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
donJ2:
Abegii they should shove their warning down their throat, where were they wen I lost 400k in finbank shares in 2012. or was that a scam too??. its only d dead that doesn't take risk, they are 1000ways to die....
Nigeria itself na scam so y re they mking noise for our moni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by mickypi: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
MMM is a scam
So u mean I should leave what has helped me acquire over a million naira in just 3months....taking note that I startd with just 50000naira
Ha....u re the real scam...
Ask anybody in the system....we all laugh after 30days
Sidon dere and watch us make our money
Enough of this scam scam scam ISSH...we have heard u all....tanks
Leave uz to our scam@ least it is paying us big time

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by winkmart: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
eldoradoxx:

MMM does not collect anybody's money..That is the wrong notion a lot of people have...When a member needs cash, the system connects you to that member and you pay directly into that member's account...No 3rd Party...Thanks

Life is a Risk anyway...all man for him own

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goldedprince: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
eldoradoxx:
Most intelligent guy here. Am happy to see a wise Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goldedprince: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
winkmart:

MMM does not collect anybody's money..That is the wrong notion a lot of people have...When a member needs cash, the system connects you to that member and you pay directly into that member's account...No 3rd Party...Thanks

Life is a Risk anyway...all man for him own
Interesting, so how do they pay you 30% of your investment in 3 months
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by mickypi: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
It is a scam, it is a scam since January...ain't u tired of dis
winkmart:
FOR NEWBIES...THIS IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND MMM
READ HERE; http://www.wenogetjob.com/2016/08/how-to-get-rich-from-other-people.html

You Can Whatsapp me for more info: 08038606260

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.