Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (72326 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by DanielGb(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
goldedprince:
I HAVE BEEN DOING MMM FOR 6 YEARS NOW EVEN BEFORE NIGERIANS STARTED IT.
Its a scam, but before they scam you, some lucky ones gain from it.
Its the easiest way to make cash. Just be smart.
Mmm always scam u in the long run

Shows me evidence of your transaction with them.
6 years(as you claim), no be beans o.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Jogba(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
MMM is real. Wailers should go and die

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by jutah(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
To know more about how it works, u can add me on 08063233696 or email, ikechukwujacob86@gmail.com
I'm a beneficiary of this scheme people. I provided help (PH) of 150,000k and got help worth 223000k. My friend PH of 20k and within 3wks got help worth 31k. Everybody keeps asking me how I survive as a student in this recession even with no help from family... They don't know that guys live smart these days.. Living smart is the new cool
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nnemmpi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
what next after registering and requesting to help with 10k

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by alexarelano(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pvin:
Better to invest in MMM than playing Bet9ja. especially Virtual
Aja n sare.
Aja 4 ere
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by macaranta(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
chumakk:
The question is ---what do they do with the money within one month for it to gain 30%?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2016
MarshRiley:
Scam?
When I just PH another 100k?
Abegi,is Nigeria not a scam?

Abeg how I fit run the mmm stuff bro?
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by eay(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2016
nnemmpi:
what next after registering and requesting to help with 10k

U will patiently wait to be matched with another member whom you will forward the money directly into his bank account.
Your paring may take 1-3weeks,but don't get scared, your money is still with you whole your mavro grows.
You will be notified via email when you are matched, however.,i will advise you to always login to ur PO once a day.
I hope you have a guider? And I hope u relate with your guider too? He can send u a sms as regards u pairing.
Cheers!
Together we change the world.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by eay(m): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Add me up on whatsapp @mysignature
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by sevule(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2016
[size=14pt]MMM IS A SCAM!!!
MMM IS A SCAM!!!
MMM IS A SCAM!!!
[/size]

Apparently Nigerians have forgotten that awoof dey run belle. For heavens sake MMM is nothing more than a glorified Ponzi scheme, do people ever learn? Even the official description shows that MMM is a giant scam. See the description below especially the part in bold:

In MMM, u provide help (that is donate any amount starting from 1000naira to 3.8million naira) of any amount and in 30 days u get 30% of your money + the amount in 30days paid directly into your bank account.

Please how does providing help translate to getting 30% interest? When you help a person do you get your money back with 30% interest?
Of course people are getting their money back with 30% interest but the question is HOW IS MMM MAKING MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE 30% INTEREST?
You CANNOT and I repeat you CANNOT make money from thin air as MMM is doing. The money that is paid to 'investors' is gotten from new money that is brought in by new mugus. This is the definition of a Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by KA24DETT(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2016
My people. One Question. Where does the 30% interest they pay you come from What product are they offering to give you 30% return? Please be wise. This is a scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by MarshRiley(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Whatsapp me on 08162287556
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mrakthedream(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2016
WeLl I am not surprised...they told me its a scam before I started..I have always been a risk take because life itself is a risk..
I can authoritatively state is here that I have been paid with interest too..
Some of my referrals have been paid and others are about to be paid..
If you want proof,I can show you even if you want us to meet one on one on your choice location provided its not too far and withing lagos.,its a free world.
Some are making noise while others are making money..
Note:..I am not a new member on Nairaland..
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by eay(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2016
sevule:
[size=14pt]MMM IS A SCAM!!!
MMM IS A SCAM!!!
MMM IS A SCAM!!!
[/size]

Apparently Nigerians have forgotten that awoof dey run belle. For heavens sake MMM is nothing more than a glorified Ponzi scheme, do people ever learn? Even the official description shows that MMM is a giant scam. See the description below especially the part in bold:

In MMM, u provide help (that is donate any amount starting from 1000naira to 3.8million naira) of any amount and in 30 days u get 30% of your money + the amount in 30days paid directly into your bank account.

Please how does providing help translate to getting 30% interest? When you help a person do you get your money back with 30% interest?
Of course people are getting their money back with 30% interest but the question is HOW IS MMM MAKING MONEY TO PAY PEOPLE 30% INTEREST?
You CANNOT and I repeat you CANNOT make money from thin air as MMM is doing. The money that is paid to 'investors' is gotten from new money that is brought in by new mugus. This is the definition of a Ponzi scheme.

Ok...let me even take my time to answer ur 30% 'mystery'
Firstly, mmm Is not a Ponzi scheme because in Ponzi scheme,only new members pay into the system whereas in mmm both the new members and d old members pay back into the system thereby making the money to circulate back. PH - GH den we re-PH nd GH and d process continues.
Secondly d 30% interest is gotten via 'crowd funding' let me ask u ds questions:
Aw much do u think a bank branch manager receives as salary? Aw many staffs of a bank do we hav in the whole nigeria? I hope you know that banks remit certain amounts to the CBN every month end...ho do they get it? Aw do they get money for dr ATM maintenance? Aw do dey get money to maintain and run all their branches in nigeria? Aw cum bank managers are getting fatter while their customers are complaining of their money being deducted unecesarrily?
Can you give me answers to this questions?
Ok...let me help you.
Bank do all ds things with our (customers) money, paying little or no interest...thereby making d rich getting richer and d poor keeps getting poorer.
Only in banks will you make a fix deposit of 10m and after 1year dey will give u 3% interest and ds same 10m will be given as loan to a poor man and he will pay 20-50% interest on it?
Now that's Whr mmm comes in...we donate our spare money and through constant PH nd GH the 30% is being renewed into the system.
You can add me on whatsapp if you are still confused 08092414515.
But never! I repeat never!!!! Must u say mmm is a scam...
Mmm is transforming lifes...but u r scared of taking risks.
Cheers!
Together we change the world.
Join or you just keep kwayet!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by kinswhite(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

07067489129 call/whatsapp so i will add u to MMM COMMITTEE whatsapp group. chat and u will knw everything u are suppose to knw abt MMM b4 joining/investing
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by BinaryRocks: 1:20am On Sep 13, 2016
It is not too late to join.
My whatsapp number is 08180238253
Remain Blessed!
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nandyz(m): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Please oooo,, what is the matter between FG and mmm self,,, is this mmm the boko haram, NDA boys in Niger Delta, Fulani herdsmen, militants or what,,? Pls what has mmm has to do with this country that the federal government is fighting for? Is the mmm the reason why the country is so hard that even our minimum wage salary can not buy a bag of rice? Jus imagine despite all this inflation in this country, salary remains stagnant.... Pls and pls FG or sec, I don't know what to call you people leave this mmm and their participants alone,, if mmm is scam,, one day we all know.. SEC or FG,, work on ur economy and the u have promise otherwise mmm change will take over
Well if am to say , FG will not join the mmm to benefit while it last....
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by sammytee07: 2:54am On Sep 13, 2016
Let your money work for you. Work at home to earn extra income of 30% interest in what so amount you invest. For further inquiry  contact my Whatsapp Number @ 07061284370. Together we can be richer!!!.

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ewosk: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2016
When it is a risk.....
No explanation will suffice to those who have decided that it is a scam...

But if you try this scaMMM...you might be glad you did...

In less than 4 Months you have received twice as much as you started with...Then you can continue even helping with the returns made...

But what the hoot....

If SEC and all media agencies still promote alabi and others where thousands lose earnings daily...I dont see the reason why the outcry against this scheme...for all who can read...the Caveat Emptor is there boldly on the site grin grin grin...

Families have been surviving with Mavros since this Change Era......
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by goldedprince: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2016
DanielGb:

Shows me evidence of your transaction with them.
6 years(as you claim), no be beans o.
Keep waiting. Una eye go clear very soon
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Levi16: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2016
chumakk:
The question is ---what do they do with the money within one month for it to gain 30%?
Let me help. The money is not stored anywhere. The next person or persons pay the previous person who paid someone,....and the event continues. The strength is in the fact that people are seriously participating and there seems to be no reason to back out even when we suspect they could channel some PH to themselves. Sure they need money to maintain the site and pay workers and agents. So if they are sincere and manage the scheme very well without deliberately wanting to steal the system will survive for a long time. cool my 1cent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by emerich(m): 4:58am On Sep 13, 2016
kinswhite:

07067489129 call/whatsapp so i will add u to MMM COMMITTEE whatsapp group. chat and u will knw everything u are suppose to knw abt MMM b4 joining/investing
My no, 08030403297
U can add me up on whatsapp, Tnx bro.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ohiK(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2016
i just wonder why SEC issuing warning to Nigerians instead of taking down the website and haunting down the scammers behind it. This cannot happen in modern world.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by rexzqcom(m): 5:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Don't be a fool. Know the history and track records of whom you are dealing with. Be educated before you get taken for wild ride as a mugu.

https://en.M.Wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(ponzi_scheme_company)

From the above site click on ....MMM(ponzi scheme) A Russian company......
And read their history around the world. SCAM.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by sundayakasdy(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2016
If you have decide to register, use this email as ur invite and gulder ; Sundayakasdy @gmail. com. _07064843419
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by ComrNino(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

jst whatsapp me on 08132286377 for guidance
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by shawn5ng(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2016
chumakk:
Baba make u still sit down there they ask question and criticizing when others are cleaning up. Opportunity comes without label and time is of essence. Time wait for no man.
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by nairacash1: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

I DON CHOP I DON TASTE THE MONEY. MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT JOINING WHEN I FIRST GOT THE MESSAGE IN DEC 2015.......
If you have any queries or need a step by step do it yourself pictorial registration guide and tips email bizokoro@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
chumakk:

I will tell u how it gets the 30percent paid to u.

This is how they generate the 30% and other bonuses. MMM is using Crowd Fund technique that every financial institutions using. Like banks, insurance companies, pension houses etc. Crowd fund approach is when many people pool together fund and inside it people were paid what is due to them. Example you pay N5000 every month as insurance premium and one person got accident they pay him N1m, insurance paid him d amount inside the pool of cash earlier deposited. So likewise banks they pay withdrawals inside deposits,knowing fully well that we all cannot do withdrawals at d same time, if we all should do that they won't have money to pay us.
Mr Mavrodi applies d same approach in MMM
As people are joining everyday its making d community more vibrant with new deposit. And as old participants getting paid they are doing new deposits. So money continue rotating like that.
If you still interested to register, send me a PM. Try wit a little amt, and testify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.