Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Do You Want Something From U.k.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want Something From U.k.? (3848 Views)

Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) / What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls / For Sale Just Arrived Fairly Used(tokunboh) Cars/buses From U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hi everybody. I have just joined NairaLand and seriously speaking believe its a wonderful place.

Just as a thought if any member of NairaLand want something from United Kingdom, feel free to let me know. You never can tell. It must relate as much as possible to business issues/start up

Have a wonderful day.

Naija4ward
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by olabode247: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2006
Hello,
Foremost, you are highly welcome on board.i wish you all the best.
Actually you asked if anyone want anything.so i decided to reply u that i want a Laptop computer that i will use to start the online biz but don't have any now and that is really hindering me from reading some vital mails that will be of great help to me.
Can you pls help me with one or be of support to me.cuz the price of a computer here is really exorbitant.
I will be very glad if you do and hope to hear from you pretty soon.

have a splendid week.
bye.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kitaun(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2006
Ewww!! Wonders refuse to come to an end! *shakes head and smiles to maself*
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by globalaid(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2006
awuf dey run belle, naija with free things. The guy is not saying he is a father christmas but was asking people that want something from u.k, in terms of business.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by saywhat(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2006
Hey,

Welcome to Nairaland. I am interested in buying good for the U.K, but i am having problems accessing the right marketers. I am planning on buying female and men's wears. Do you have a private email i can contact you on.
Best
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2006
For the laptop, not a problem. Its a pity I had a Sony languishing in my wardrobe for over a year before giving it to a staff in Lagos. Please state your minimum spec. IT IS NOT FREE. Payment will be by installment. Expect delivery round about 14 Jan 07 unless I see somebody coming to Lagos before then. If your ecommerce business look good, I may "chip" in.

olabode247:

Hello,
Foremost, you are highly welcome on board.i wish you all the best.
Actually you asked if anyone want anything.so i decided to reply u that i want a Laptop computer that i will use to start the online biz but don't have any now and that is really hindering me from reading some vital mails that will be of great help to me.
Can you please help me with one or be of support to me.because the price of a computer here is really exorbitant.
I will be very glad if you do and hope to hear from you pretty soon.

have a splendid week.
bye.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2006
UK is full of new and second hand clothing.  Best profit will be on second hand as most new poor and middle class clothing are imported to UK hence pricing may not be fantastic.  The female clothing market in UK is full of varieties and its even better than USA in terms of designs.

I will send you my private email and phone numbers, perhaps you can benefit from my 2 decades of leaving in UK.

Cheers
saywhat:

Hey,

Welcome to Nairaland. I am interested in buying good for the U.K, but i am having problems accessing the right marketers. I am planning on buying female and men's wears. Do you have a private email i can contact you on.
Best
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by sholatech(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hi Naija4ward,

I am looking for reputable buyers of Nigerian Precious Stones in Uk. I export these!
Can we discuss on doing business in this direction?
You can send me your email address l to sholatechie@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Rogo: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hello,
yes, pls i want you to connect me to serious woman who will like to go into long term relationship that can lead to marriage in the nearest future. she must be christian and bouyant. she can contact me thru +2348055157644 thanks for your help.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by abhosts(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
Na wa O! The guy is talking about Business, not Romance.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2006
ahhh you are godsent!

I want just 5 Golf GTis all black and tinted

may the lord continue to bless you cheesy
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by alexitotee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2006
Naija4ward, thanks for being here. I need some couple of things to get from that side and you  too.
1. I want to buy a good laptop for by daya-to-day bizs here and would want a p4, at least 80G Harddisk,
2. I want you to help me find out schools in the UK that offers scholarship for international students, especially those that are affordation for an average Nigerian like me. I need this for my second degree.
3. Help find out which organisation is ready to take up a fresh talents in music for a ride. As in, who wants to build up and invest a fresh talent in music.  I need to know, please, as soon as you can lay your hands on something. I give 100% guarantee that that the takent is worth it, it's only that nigerian factor is affecting its take-up here.
Cheers guy. Thanks.

+2348033643215
alexitotee@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by emiko(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2006
hi naija4ward, i would like u to help me get buyers of nigerian food stuffs in the uk.u caan reach me on emiko47@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2006
OK, will send you my private email address. I can link you up with African stores in UK

emiko:

hi naija4ward, i would like u to help me get buyers of nigerian food stuffs in the uk.u caan reach me on emiko47@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by dolliepie(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2006
u no of any website where i can get batik?
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2006
Hi

what is batik?

dollie-pie:

u no of any website where i can get batik?
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2006
OK, will send you my private email address.

sholatech:

Hi Naija4ward,

I am looking for reputable buyers of Nigerian Precious Stones in Uk. I export these!
Can we discuss on doing business in this direction?
You can send me your email address l to sholatechie@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2006
LoverBwoy:

ahhh you are godsent!

I want just 5 Golf GTis all black and tinted

may the lord continue to bless you cheesy

Sorry, are you a car dealer. Why 5 at a time. Please note UK steering wheel is on the right! If all the 5 are for personal use, then that is temptation.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2006
Rogo:

Hello,
yes, please i want you to connect me to serious woman who will like to go into long term relationship that can lead to marriage in the nearest future. she must be christian and bouyant. she can contact me through +2348055157644 thanks for your help.

With God all things are possible. I cannot help you much. Look at www.LOOT.COM to start your search. Be prepared for SINGLE PARENTS as we have them plenty in U.K. If you dont mind (somebody's ex) then you have come to the right country!
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2006
alexitotee:

Naija4ward, thanks for being here. I need some couple of things to get from that side and you too.
1. I want to buy a good laptop for by daya-to-day bizs here and would want a p4, at least 80G Harddisk,
2. I want you to help me find out schools in the UK that offers scholarship for international students, especially those that are affordation for an average Nigerian like me. I need this for my second degree.
3. Help find out which organisation is ready to take up a fresh talents in music for a ride. As in, who wants to build up and invest a fresh talent in music. I need to know, please, as soon as you can lay your hands on something. I give 100% guarantee that that the takent is worth it, it's only that nigerian factor is affecting its take-up here.
Cheers guy. Thanks.

+2348033643215
alexitotee@yahoo.com

Ok I have sent you my private email address.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by olabode247: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
hello Naija4ward,
Hope u cool.i really appreciate your reply.concerning the laptop.can you give me your private email add. so we can talk more.
i will be very glad if you do.

Thanx.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by alarinka(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2006
, pls could you kindly help check up these old british comedy classics, now on DVD series, ;some mothers do ave them and the one called love thy neighbour, pls could you kindly send your E-mail add and we talk more thanks a lot for the initiative,
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 1forall: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2006
hey naija4ward, I been thinking bout the snail business and the UK, how do I get rid of them in their bulk? Have a feeling african restaurants 'll be interested, any other markets? or other suggestions?
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kodewrita(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2006
Hi, boys in my university are soccer-mad or should I say Premier League Mad and as such If you have any contacts who sell and customize soccer jerseys i would appreciate it. My email add is mesaka4real@yahoo.com. Please just write Nairaland message so that the filter will place it in the right folder
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2006
1forall:

hey naija4ward, I been thinking bout the snail business and the UK, how do I get rid of them in their bulk? Have a feeling african restaurants 'll be interested, any other markets? or other suggestions?

Whaooo. Export snail to UK. There are more than 30 Nigerian restaurants and African foodstores in London alone and many I know would love this idea. You will need to see the Commercial Attachee at the British Embassy in Lagos on procedure for transporting live animals to UK, and may also need to contact airlines like Virgin Nigeria and British Airways since they fly directly. You will need to minimise the transportation time.

I can help you find buyers here in UK once you finish your preliminary work. There is definitely a market. Another option to consider is to consider sending them "partly processed". Sorry I dont know much about snail.

Have a nice day
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2006
kodewrita:

Hi, boys in my university are soccer-mad or should I say Premier League Mad and as such If you have any contacts who sell and customize soccer jerseys i would appreciate it. My email add is mesaka4real@yahoo.com. Please just write Nairaland message so that the filter will place it in the right folder

Sure I will send you my private email. You have come to the right country (UK). We have enough soccer fanatics and apparatus to keep you busy. Who knows, you start "exporting" players to UK soon.
Cheers
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by obua: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2006
I need used catering/restaurant equipment. pls let me know how you can assist
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2006
obua:

I need used catering/restaurant equipment. please let me know how you can assist

For that, you have come to the right country. We are full of restaurants here today GONE tomorrow. This is one equipment we have in surplus. I see them advertised a lot, but have never been in restaurant business. Specifiy which equipment you need. Possibly your cheapest form of transportation will be a used van (costing about N50k) which you can use in carting them to Lagos. Then sell the bus on the cheap. If you let me have your email I can help.

Have a good holiday.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2006
i just want HULA HOOPS and lots of them

and free too!
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by jammin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2006
Naija4ward:

UK is full of new and second hand clothing.  Best profit will be on second hand as most new poor and middle class clothing are imported to UK hence pricing may not be fantastic.  The female clothing market in UK  is full of varieties and its even better than USA in terms of designs.

I will send you my private email and phone numbers, perhaps you can benefit from my 2 decades of leaving in UK.
Cheers

Who the Bleep buys second hand clothing? Man thats for the Salvation Army!!!!! angry People with pride wont demean themselves to be in "Poop inna" that means Clothes that has been worn and Farted in. shit!! thats so bleeping degrading.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by obua: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2006
Obua's email is ifyobua@yahoo.com , 0803 520 1017.
What about this RHD vehicle thing ?
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2006
salsera:

i just want HULA HOOPS and lots of them
and free too!

OK, YOU GOT IT. I will send some to you by middle of Jan 07. Iam not kidding. Watch this space around 17 Jan.
When you finish eating them, please grow up and lets have some business idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enlightenment On Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / You can make 200k monthly selling polythene nylon shopping Bags? / edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.