Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Do You Want Something From U.k.? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want Something From U.k.? (3855 Views)

Order Anything In The World - I Will Ship To Nigeria From U.S. (New Jersey) / What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls / For Sale Just Arrived Fairly Used(tokunboh) Cars/buses From U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Naija4ward(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2006
obua:

Obua's email is ifyobua@yahoo.com , 0803 520 1017.
What about this RHD vehicle thing ?

Ok, have sent you my email. RHD means Right Hand Drive. The steering wheel on vehicles are on the right in United Kingdom, so we drive the vehicle on the left hand side of the road. For this reason, few countries want our vehicles though we have virtually all the major makes: BMw, Merc, Honda, Nissan, Toyota etc. If you have the time you can import these vehicles and convert them in Lagos easily. Cars are ridiculously cheap in UK starting from N30,000.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by spicywax(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2006
Welcome Dude.

I would need Trophies, Cups and Plaques. (Economy Trophies, cups and plaques) My email address is spicywax@yahoo.co.uk

Would appreciate if I can get information on these asap.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
@naija4ward, all i need is a job at Goldman Sachs. Can u connect me to someone grin grin

*who knows, these guy fit be Jesus Christ in disguise or secret santa*
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 4Play(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2006
@walelead

i can get u a job as a cleaner or security guard at Goldman Sachs
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2006
4 Play:

@walelead

i can get u a job as a cleaner or security guard at Goldman Sachs
Bros, i will take it, as long as they will give me out of that big bonuses they get at the end of every year. grin grin

Infact, i have a full CV, enuf experience and references if they want
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kitaun(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2006
Hey 4play and walelead, get serious here and pls no spamming o!!
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 4Play(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2006
@kitaun

Oh boy go sleep,see the time wey u dey post
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
@kitaun, im serious oh, i will do anything to get a job at goldman, cleaner, security anything
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kdships(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2006
Naija4ward have you got any ideas on how I can ship stuff to Nigeria for a much lesser fee than the usual UPS and DHL fees?
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kitaun(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
4play

U no serious at all!!! grin grin

Walelead

Ok, i will give u a lead later smiley
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2006
@kitaun, abeg i dey wait. Infact if u do it ehn, i will de-camp to Arsenal grin grin
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by belle4u2nv(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Walelead

Send your contact and you'l b invited for an interview.
We @ Goldman are currently recruiting Security Men
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by belle4u2nv(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Walelead

Post  ur email & mobile number asap and you'l b invited
for an interview.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2006
belle4u2nv:

@ Walelead

Post your email & mobile number asap and you'l b invited
for an interview.

Are you sure you want to employ me or ask me to dinner? I'll accept both offers anyway grin grin
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by kitaun(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2006
Lol, now u can eat ur cake and have it!
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2006
kitaun:

Lol, now u can eat your cake and have it!

You get me
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by obua: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2006
Obua's email is ifyobua@yahoo.com , 0803 520 1017. I did not receive the email that you sent. Pls resend.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 4Play(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2006
I work at Goldman Sachs(in my dreams ) as a Risk Investment Analyst in the Compliance Division
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
i heard one of their traders (goldamn sachs) will get £50m bonus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 4Play(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2006
that was me
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2006
hehe do you wanna share your address, me and the boys will pay your a visit grin
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by waleleader(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2006
LoverBwoy:

i heard one of their traders (goldamn sachs) will get £50m bonus shocked shocked shocked
Why do u think i specifically asked for Goldman Sachs, i actually have a close friend that works there, but he has not answered his phone since they got the bonuses. Im sure the bagga has ran to Nigeria with the loot. grin grin
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by fellybabe(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2007
happy new yr! nairaland users.
welcome naija4ward 2 nairaland. pls,kindly advise on how 2 get luggage from my aunt dat stays very close 2 heathrow airport.friends dat came home 2 nigeria dis december complain d location is far.d luggage contains clothes,slippers and undies 4 sale.my aunt is not READY 2 COUGH OUT ANY KOBO 2 GET DIS STUFF DOWN 2 ME HERE IN NIGERIA.PLS,Help.email-fellyadet@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by seyi42k(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2007
Please I Have being trying to get a UK address so as to open a paypal account, can u help me
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by jenny2006(f): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2007
pls send me an email to contact you on.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by mesharon: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2007
hi naija4ward,
read your blog,arrived in london about a month ago. I am thinking of starting a business sending stuff to people in nija, like a friend just told my she had been considering buying stuff from here and coming to sell in nija but she aint got money for ticket, so i have been considering being like a middle man but thing is have no idea how to go about it, like what courier service to use to send the things over, how people can send money to my account for the things the need.

Can you help out with advise?
Thanks.
My email is vivmordi@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by iyc(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2007
i want to get across to thomas pink, in order to become a distributor in nija, and open up a shop. i think his shirts are just the classiest for office use. pls hook me up, thanks.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by 1985: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
hello Naija4ward,
i need you to help acquire a loan, i am in need of it seriously, i need capital to startup my own business,your money is indeed safe and in worthy hands if my proporsal could be granted.
i do wish u the best in uk.
tanxz
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by ola2008: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
I want to know if 'off-plan' buy-to-let option is a good way of getting into the property market it the UK? I want to acquire a property in UK for investment purposes/personal use. By the way, we (me or my wife) travel to UK regularly, (about 6 times a year) for business.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by omooba72(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ Me-Sharon , there are lots of ways by which you can send things to Nigeria , but the easiest one is through companies engage in clearing and forwarding as they deliver to your door steps in Nigeria and their charges varies from 3 pounds to 3 pounds+there are lots in South east of london e.g peckham , E/C, lewisham , New cross e.tc and also north East side like Dalston . cheers grin grin
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by Jalal(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2007
@Naija4ward, well i have a lot of ideas, so i think i will need your email address. Heres mine: jalalaliyu@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Want Something From U.k.? by malato: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2007
u are welcome to naijalandooooooooooo.actaully have read alot of reply some are very funny though each one of them are expressing their mind but for me am a student i will be very greatfull if u can get me some economics books u can contact me thru my email adress pls orthentic4u@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Places To Get Foodstuffs In Nigeria / Request For Any Book / I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.