Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo (2474 Views)

5 Recommended Ways Bloggers Can Improve Their Blogs / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2016

Nairalanders are always a step ahead when we talk of blogging so it is a nice idea to showcase Nairaland bloggers and their blogs at least once in a year. No one is paying them but they will always find time to share their topics on Nairaland.

Before i start i know many will want to know the factors i considered before listing.

This is it :
1.Blog popularity on Nairaland=20%
2.Time spent online=29%
3.Rate at which their Topics hit Nairaland front page=16%
4.Blog Traffic=25%
5.Last seen on Nairaland=10%

Incase you don't know i listed those that own blogs and are active on Nairaland not those that help blog owners post articles and it was brought to you by techinfo.com.ng

These are the "HALL OF FAME" Bloggers on nairaland i.e. Nairalanders that own blogs but they also take their time posting on Nairaland

[url=nairaland.com/jidetheblogger]1.Jidetheblogger-Ogbongeblog.com[/url] : Jideogusanya the brain behind the award winning blog the award winning blog gbongeblog.com topped our list,his blog was said to have been getting an estimated pageviews of 331,600 according to my webmaster Tool( if you want to know it,comment on my blog and ask i will give you) .

=>Alexa : 59,269 global rank and 540 in Nigeria
=>Niche: Technology
=>Monthly pageviews : 331,600
=>url : ogbongeblog.com

[url=nairaland.com/naijasinglegirl]2.Naijasinglegirl : [/url]
One of the funniest female bloggers,as proclamied she is on a quest to find a good man,good job,money e.t.c .Her blog "naijasinglegirl.com" is loaded with interesting topics.Some even called her voice of the hustling Nigerian youth

=>Alexa : 88,552 & 802 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Romance
=>Monthly pageviews : 270,500
=>url : naijasinglegirl.com

[url=nairaland.com/viviangist/]3.Viviangist[/url] : The blog cover topics ranging from politics,celebrity Gossips e.t.c. Vivianblog is a blog any active Nairalander can't just forget like that,she really tried

=>Alexa Rank : 88,552 & 803 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Entertainment and politics
=>Monthly pageviews : 314,200
=>url : viviangist.com

[url=nairaland.com/misstechy]4.Misstechy[/url]: Tobi Ayeni! One thing i admire about this lady is the youtube video she always use to buttress her posts,when we talk of Nairaland popular bloggers we can't do without mentioning her name

=>Alexa Rank : 110,127 & 708 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Technology
=>M.Pageviews : 223,600
=>url : mistechy.com

[url=nairaland.com/blackberrybabes]5.blackberrybabes[/url] : Mere looking at the blog,one will think it is a blog controlled by blackberry ladies probably reselling their BB but it is not.Focused on celebrity and romance related topics

=>Alexa : 262,526 & 2,886 in Nigeria
=>Niche : Romance and celebrity
=>Monthly pageviews : 102,200
=>url : blackberrybabes.com

[url=nairaland.com/tunezmedia]6.Tunezmedia .com [/url]
=>Alexa : 465,942
=>Niche : Entertainment
=>M.pageviews : 57,000

[url=nairaland.com/mokoshalb]7.Mokoshalb .com[/url]
=>Alexa: 606,588
=>Niche: Technology
=>M.pageviews: 41,200

[url=nairaland.com/chuzzyblog]8.Chuzzyblog .com[/url]
=>Alexa : 960,961
=>Niche :
=>M.pageviews : 17,800

[url=nairaland.com/aminat508]9.Amiloaded .com [/url] :
Alexa : 1Million +
Niche : Entertainment & Politics
M.Pageviews : 6,000

10. I know many will feel the list is biased and it isn't ,so add yours. I also pray my new blog Techinfo will top the list soon with your help

Notes : 1.I linked to their Nairaland profile not their websites to avoid ban,i just finished serving one
2.No let my wasted hours researching go in vain,visit my blog for more
3.Mods(Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique) can easily change the link to their websites
4.They are all .com websites

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/12/top-nairaland-bloggers-and-their-blogs/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by speedyconnect3: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2016
true
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Nonso92(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Soon, https://mybadagryblog./ will join the list...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Dclique(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Nice list but you forgot 1

Buka's Blog : Ebuka is full time Lag Corper and Part time Publisher, and also a lowkey OG Nairalander.

Alexa Rank: 632,000
Niche: Tech | Education | Entertainment
Monthly Page View: 180,000

Url: www.bukasblog.com.ng
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by StepTwo: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
this ur list is padded, did Jibril and Dogora help you with the compilation?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by AleAirHub(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
StepTwo:
this ur list is padded, did Jibril and Dogora help you with the compilation?

Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by bnanzip(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Alexa ranking is useless. How can one blog with less pageviews be ranked higher than another with much pageviews?

And with the years that Jide has in blogging, is it just 300K views he has in a month? Chai
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by ychris: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
what abt lailas blog?
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Example?
bnanzip:
Alexa ranking is useless. How can one blog with less pageviews be ranked higher than another with much pageviews?

And with the years that Jide has in blogging, is it just 300K views he has in a month? Chai
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Opistorincos(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Let me park here
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Edroom: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good to hear...
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by fineyemi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
techinfong:
Example?
Oga mi, Can u get that of www.Guru9ja.com for me
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Your webs is below 2M Alexa so pageviews can't be detected easily
fineyemi:
Oga mi, Can u get that of www.Guru9ja.com for me
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by fineyemi(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2016
techinfong:
Your webs is below 2M Alexa so pageviews can't be detected easily
tanks
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
I don't understand this list o
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 this post is FP Worthy i think tongue
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by frtryr: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
ok
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by unapapadeycraze: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
That misstechy, i want to fvck her. Where she dey? Long i saw her post. She fine like fvck, her accent gan fit make person CUM. Misstechy, if you are reading this, email me.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol. Misstechy you are needed.

She is engaged though so keep off and don't ask me to whom
unapapadeycraze:
That misstechy, i want to fvck her. Where she dey? Long i saw her post. She fine like fvck, her accent gan fit make person CUM. Misstechy, if you are reading this, email me.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by unapapadeycraze: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
techinfong:
Lol. Misstechy you are needed.

She is engaged though so keep off and don't ask me to whom

abi na you? He nvr put ring. So she belongs to everybody, she belongs to nobody. Misstechy, email me, let's have fun.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

abi na you? He nvr put ring. So she belongs to everybody, she belongs to nobody. Misstechy, email me, let's have fun.
cool Start visiting techinfo.com.ng she will get to know you from there
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Your blog is OK but you must add some important pages
frtryr:
I will work hard to add my blog www.pauljumbo.com to the list of blog, I like jide the ogbongeblog he is selfless he teaches up coming bloggers a lot.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by Brightgem(f): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Strike out this ya list and stone www.yourhealthattitude.com there till then ur wrong. kikikikikkki. well I knw quite a few on that list and they on point.
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by schoolhelpng(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2016
it should have being in categories
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by TheSexyChic: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Definitely front page material. cc @lalasticlala
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hi techinfong

Thanks for the mention.

Any gift for us? grin
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oga at the top after Godtongue After you na you o
JideTheBlogger:
Hi techinfong
Thanks for the mention.
Any gift for us? grin
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
No be you suppose give me gifts ?
JideTheBlogger:
Hi techinfong
Thanks for the mention.
Any gift for us? grin
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by mokoshalb(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
techinfong,

thanks for the acknowledgement cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
techinfong:
No be you suppose give me gifts ?

Haba, you are the one that suppose to give us gifts na for our hard work. You can talk to Seun to arrange something for us oo wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use The HUAWEI Bm632w BM632 Wimax CPE / How to Open a Paypal Account in Nigeria (step By Step Guide) 2023 Updated / Live Video Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.