Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin (2343 Views)

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by marvelck: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
A lot of guys usually feel any girl who is no longer a virgin has no right to deny her boyfriend sex or insist on no sex until wedding night (like what a lot of girls now practice). To them, what's she trying to protect or prove since she's no longer a virgin? But whats their business if a girl decide to be celibate until she gets married whether she's a virgin or not. If not for the pressure from guys, a lot of girls would prefer to remain a virgin untill she gets married.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by buygala(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
undecided
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by sinaj(f): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by donvat1(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
for your mind now u dey form. but the problem here is if I assist her financially she'll need to reciprocate sexually, is that clear?

5 Likes

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Romancer(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
What is this one saying?
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by ezteem(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2016
She can, when he seems to be all about the sex, or she's looking to get a ring and he's nowhere close to making it a reality. She has to feel tighter for her new guy. But I'll never date a girl that wouldn't like to try new old stuffs everytime
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by mrmrmister: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
[size=13pt]You can go ahead and stick a big tuber of yam in your vagi.na.
Your cup of problems!!![/size]
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Na Wa wooo... I'll pray for you tonight. undecided

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! If no sex before marriage was God's plan, then we would all receive our various joysticks and vaginas on the wedding day undecided
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by jbaby265(f): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
chai..recession thinking
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys usually feel any girl who is no longer a virgin has no right to deny her boyfriend sex or insist on no sex until wedding night (like what a lot of girls now practice). To them, what's she trying to protect or prove since she's no longer a virgin? But whats their business if a girl decide to be celibate until she gets married whether she's a virgin or not. If not for the pressure from guys, a lot of girls would prefer to remain a virgin untill she gets married.

Seriously? grin grin

Then no former drug addict should deny other substances of being abused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Some non-virgin girls decide to have a no sex relationship till marriage in order to keep their emotions in check, so that they can be able to think straight and make logical decisions smiley

2 Likes

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by sllay(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeew!!! If no sex before marriage was God's plan, then we would all receive our various joysticks and vaginas on the wedding day undecided

You do realize the phallus and vagina double as excretory passages of urine and menses, right? They aren't just sexual organs.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by sllay(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Some non-virgin girls decide to have a no sex relationship till marriage in order to keep their emotions in check, so that they can be able to think straight and make logical decisions smiley

That reason is exactly tenable. Prostitutes are prove enough that women can actually have sex without emotions. A woman can justify sex if she's getting something in return.

Most times, females who deprive their lovers of sexual pleasures do it to bait the men. They know he'd do anything to taste their 'cookies' so they use it to subtly blackmail him. A kiss here, a peck there, spooning up in bed with him with a see-through lingerie just to keep him on the edge.

1 Like

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
This op that has never made any comment, weather you be spirit sef, i no knowundecided
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
please, whats sex? whats virgin? someone..
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2016
smiley not all females tho
sllay:

That reason is exactly tenable. Prostitutes are prove enough that women can actually have sex without emotions. A woman can justify sex if she's getting something in return.

Most times, females who deprive their lovers of sexual pleasures do it to bait the men. They know he'd do anything to taste their 'cookies' so they use it to subtly blackmail him. A kiss here, a peck there, spooning up in bed with him with a see-through lingerie just to keep him on the edge.
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by McBrooklyn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
sllay:

You do realize the phallus and vagina double as excretory passages of urine and menses, right? They aren't just sexual organs.

Lol, I didn't realize that but if no sex before marriage was actually God's plan then I'm sure he will find a way to avoid that cool
Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by jmoore(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
donvat1:
for your mind now u dey form. but the problem here is if I assist her financially she'll need to reciprocate sexually, is that clear?
I guess you request sex from men that you assist financially too? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by marvelck: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
@Firstking, smiles smiley. Every girl has the right to abstain from sex until she gets married, whether she's a virgin or not . Its just like someone making up his or her mind not to sin again...

1 Like

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by Ekakamba: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin

Re: No Girl Should Deny Her Boyfriend Sex If She's No Longer A Virgin by donvat1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
jmoore:

I guess you request sex from men that you assist financially too? undecided
a help you gave to your fellow men is like something you gave him to hold for you in which he will return it to you but for ladies tell me what you'll gain if not that sex and the most annoying part of it is when she deny you that sex and you decide to play along with her she'll take you for a fool.
so abro, are you a fool?
no dey form so that you no go shine shoe finish another man go help you wear am.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? / Natural Way To Increase Libido And Overcome Premature Expulsion / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.