Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by marychizo: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
i dated a guy and we promised to marry each other, i lost my job and when a got another small job to do, i was posted outside the state where we reside.  We were still ccommunicating  An opopportunityame up in the state where my fiance reside and i was  residing.  i told him of this development, and i asked him if he will still marry me.  He got annoyed and and after someday, he told me that he was not gooingoingarry me and that the family was not in support of our relationship.  He told me that he loves me so much but does not want to go against his family decision because he wanted me to be happy. 

I have develp developst in him and find it difficult to errase eraseom my memory.  I beggged beggedt he refused.  After sometime we started communicacommunicatingHe calls me and send text messages to me almost everyday.  He told me that he will soon get married to a lady that has given him a child before.

I have been troubling me that he wanted to come for a visit so as to beg me to forgive him and for both of us to iron out issues.  Innitially, Initiallyr to have him latter i told him not to worry coming to look for me so that i wll forget aLLt him.

My office wants to have a get to gether next month and i called him to invite him so that i iwll have a Willner that day and not be too lonely.  He has agreed to come. 

Immediately i dropped the phone, something in me told me am crazy for inviting him. i still love him.  each time i think of the time we had together am always happy. He told me he loves me and will never forget about me.  I blame my self for the break up cause i thought that had it not been that i left him, i will not loose the relationship and age is not on my side

Nairalan people, am I ok,
Please shOKld i still allow him to come or i should forget about him and pray to God to favour me.  Is a one year and 2 months we seen each other last

Pls advice me or Palseed to be flocked by my action
Re: Pls Help by babyx(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Marychizo
First there are so many errors in this post.
Secondly, that thing that told u that u must be crazy to invite him over, is very correct, choice is urs. But tell me why do u want to settle for less? is he the only man alive? sad
Re: Pls Help by iice(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
Thundering Typhoons cheesy
Sounds almost like a scratch vinyl record.  .  .

He's soon getting married and he wants to see you.  .  .okayyyy undecided
Re: Pls Help by Easybaby(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
@poster .  . .just embrace christ and forget about him.
Besides, just go and join a choir.
Re: Pls Help by r231(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
I don't understand a word by d way how long have u 2 bn separated
Re: Pls Help by galatico(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
Am sick and tired of this PLS HELP threads they are freaking me out!!!
Re: Pls Help by Ournaija: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2009
Baby, let him go, he is not your man. There is nothing you can do to hold him down. Dont waste time and resources on an undeserving man. Be patient your man will find you someday. Anytime you are typing a story for people to read, dont be in a hurry to post it. Read it over and over again to eliminate possible errors. Peace
Re: Pls Help by izeek(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
HAS IT OCCURED TO YOU THAT RIGHT NOW ITS JUST ALL ABOUT THE Bleep.

BETTER GET OVER HIM AND MOVE ON.

IF TIS BEEN THAT LONG U GUYS SAW LAST, THERE IS NO NEED FOR U TO HOPE THAT HE MIGHT CHANGE HIS MIND SEEING YOU AGAIN.
Re: Pls Help by speachless(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
U ve explained every tin y r u complicating tins 4 ur self.
U shldnt ve invited him its been ova a year dat u guys saw last nd he has been honest wit u by teling u he cant marry u due 2 family problem nd dat he has gat anoda wife.so y do u keep disturbin ur self if he come nd try 2 make it up 2 u,i gues he only want 2 ve a fling wit u nd sooner or l8r he wil stil dump u.
So i wil advise u 2 move on wit ur life til d rite person comes nd 4get d dude.

(1) (Reply)

Which Way To Go? This Is Confusing! / I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again / Telling A Lie Can Strengthening A Relationship. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.