Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? (1979 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by blessedweapon(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

What are his hopes please?
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by JooJae: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by oluayebenz: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Almost all foreign embassy do background check, so it might be difficult to scale through except dubai
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by Mike213: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:
Please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

Don’t mind anyone here . Nigeria does not share any data with any European country. Do whatever visa you want to do for your bro. Got friends way don comot after efcc saga. So many of them that I can’t count. Is it to Philippines, Thailand, Dubai, USA, Uk, they have all gone and are hustling legitimately there. Nothing day happen bros

6 Likes

Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by Elmojiid(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
carry ur bro go ghaña or añy africa coutry from there u easily go europe
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Bros ...been convicted does not restrict him from traveling ...the guy can go to some European country if you have the money
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by 79733139(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Just try your best to send him abroad, whatever happens adjust accordingly.

blessedweapon:

Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by Pappy1407: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is he now in abroad??
Re: Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? by Pappy1407: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Was he now in abroad? Did they gave him visa

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know As A Msc Graduate In France / Terrible Situation At Wike’s Rivers State / Dubai Shopping Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.