Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Be Sure Of Your Spouse. Love Is Wonderful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sure Of Your Spouse. Love Is Wonderful (422 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Sure Of Your Spouse. Love Is Wonderful by istrongwood: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
hello my name is isabella strong, i love my husband so much but not after i was trust him with all my heart because i can say i know him well i did it in very hard way but my family is my life so i take it very seriously. my husband travels a lot on work bases. ever since we got married so i coudnt react much about this you know as a lady you will be so jealous and active about him.i had my my believes about him every time he traveled you should already know what i mean already.i reacted so poor to it that i almost lost my relationship to my stupidity i must say because i assumed and heard lot of things about him i believed at that time but u bless GOD that i had my perfect match as husband he was so calm and he understands me so much he just let me display myself and he later comes back t me to beg me when he did nothing.i involved a lot of friends because i woudnt stop till i know am right or wrong.a good friend mine he introduced me to the person that helped me. he is an hacker that does is job well he helped me clone my husbands phone that i could see almost all he did on his phone his calls,message,apps social media and my husband had no idea so i knew lost of things he wouldnt even tell me but mostly about his job.to my surprise my husband is a very loyal man he never tried to cheat on me because i saw his deleted and lost data that he even have again grin. he told me the same thing i saw on his personal phone i wanted to go on his computer too but i was good with what i knew already. since then i loved him more day by day. i know lot of women will be in my shoes or similar please be sure before you react to anything in life. i shouldnt do this but if you need to hack anything you can contact drey via dhacker1jackon@gmail.com.he extremely busy but he will attend to you well talk to him for any help he will do just well.....stay blessed grin smiley wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NRI Family Health offered us Diabetic Care plan / So Sad!!! Why Women Hate Each Other...must Read And Watch By Vlogger Chelsey / What Does Antiperspirant Use Have To Do With Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.