Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years (14459 Views)

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / Residents Of Mafa, Borno State Return To Their Homes / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Deen77: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
adami48:
All na wash, their brother show them no see anyone to call infidel anymore so their mission abort,
abeg Wetin Buhari fit do Abeg stop this rubbish, the only way I will believe the fight against boko haram was a success is when they bring back the missing girls

Bring back! From where?.
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by landinfo: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oya stop the IDP campz for us to be sure it ain't another propaganda.....or else it's another propa again
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Deen77: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
schoolhelpng:
buhari might have tried in reducing the book haram issues but believe me you, bubu has done more worst than good...true or false. if u support me click like or share
If you understand economic, read below our survival resources from a germany bank analyst.

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Dansiki1: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
hischoice:
Nairaland (and the Nigerian social media space) is building something sinister.

The ethic gulf and hatred brewing amongst us is becoming increasingly worrisome. And this is happening at a rate as fast as every post that makes Nairaland's front page.

We were not like this. No, we were not.

First story of Phillip Emegwali I read as a young adult in the late 90's puffed my shoulders high as a Nigerian. I doubt if any tribe claimed ownership of the computer genius.

Mary Onyali was Nigeria's pride in the 1996 Olympic. Tijani Babangida was Nigeria's right-hand drive okada. Who did care that only one Yoruba man made the Eagle's starting 11 for more than a decade.

See the result of our 1993 Presidential election.

That was us. That is who, inherently, we are.

Ironically, there was less media jingo about "One Nigeria." Now, billions are spent on media campaigns for unity and oneness, yet, we seem to be in a hurry to fulfil our death wish.

Seun, as long as we are still this entity as we have it, kindly enforce more stringent rules against tribal e-wars.

The media, more than anything else, fueled the Rwandan civil war.

We hope to tell good tales of Seun Osewa to our grandchildren.
It's all about their pockets

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by rileyy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
But seems seun is more about the money or may be he's outta ideas. I've written to a sect of nigeria security agent to monitor the trend of thing on NL and I believe soon something good will come outta the effort, honestly how things changed in here is devastating especially on the religious side

hischoice:
Nairaland (and the Nigerian social media space) is building something sinister.

The ethic gulf and hatred brewing amongst us is becoming increasingly worrisome. And this is happening at a rate as fast as every post that makes Nairaland's front page.

We were not like this. No, we were not.

First story of Phillip Emegwali I read as a young adult in the late 90's puffed my shoulders high as a Nigerian. I doubt if any tribe claimed ownership of the computer genius.

Mary Onyali was Nigeria's pride in the 1996 Olympic. Tijani Babangida was Nigeria's right-hand drive okada. Who did care that only one Yoruba man made the Eagle's starting 11 for more than a decade.

See the result of our 1993 Presidential election.

That was us. That is who, inherently, we are.

Ironically, there was less media jingo about "One Nigeria." Now, billions are spent on media campaigns for unity and oneness, yet, we seem to be in a hurry to fulfil our death wish.

Seun, as long as we are still this entity as we have it, kindly enforce more stringent rules against tribal e-wars.

The media, more than anything else, fueled the Rwandan civil war.

We hope to tell good tales of Seun Osewa to our grandchildren.
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Ijaya123: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Izontubo:
[s]how would it have happened under gej when you freaks and your elders wanted it not to happen. ..
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by schoolhelpng(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Deen77:

If you understand economic, read below our survival resources from a germany bank analyst.

Bros, can u pls enlight me since u thought I dont understand what am experiencing...

I guess u r not independent yet. I wish u n bubu luck
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Eliteklaus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Boko Haram has been destroyed.

Kudos to the President.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Now that the Boko Haram insurgence has been stopped, The Biafran Noise making Stopped, the PDP Looting killed, it is now high time our Great President should Concentrate on revamping the Economy.

I trust this Government to fully concentrate on the Economy now.
must u make noise??
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by anonimi: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by anonimi: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
herzern:
Are Niqerians dah qullible??....

Northern Leaders are now coopetatinq with the military biko!....

It was otherwise in GEJ's tenure!...

True talk, bro.
Very true talk.

[img]http://oregie.files./2014/09/el-rufai-tweet-fulani.jpg?w=558[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by rhektor(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who eid prayer epp? undecided
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by Izontubo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

Trash.
always trash to almajiris like you...you guys loved bokoharam...They were Muslims and more so they made the administration back then ungovernable..
Where is that cement headed hell rufai that was once in support of gej soft handling that pathetic group??...
Nonsense
Re: Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years by bashydemy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
WOw so happy a.. thanks to PMB, NA,

God bless PMB

God Bless NA

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.