Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Can I Abort On My Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Abort On My Own (8322 Views)

Help! "After Pregnancy And Abort!on my Girlfriend Still Sleeps With Her Cousin" / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry to disturb you guys, just that am 3 weeks pregnant and I don't want it. I need advice on how I can abort it without going to the hospital.
N.b. Bashing is allowed.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Lyricallly: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
baby don’t break it eh
it took your mama 9 months to make it
oya take sense
baby don’t break it eh
it took your mama 9 months to make it
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Simple thing. I don drop this kind advice b4 for here. Just find 1 big chair sitdown, open ya legs wide. Take omorogun(garri turner) and insert it in ur website and be turning it, whine it welwel until u hear KPOS! The baby head don break be dat.

Thank me later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by herzern(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Try Dettol...... undecided
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by CornelG(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abortion is a murder thereby a big sin and can lead you to hell fire so advice you not to engage in it. But if you decide to disregard my advice just know that any harm that befall you you are the engineer of it and wound blame anybody. Because i can see doom befalling you if you dear commit this abortion. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by ikombe: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
3 cups of lizard egg yolk

9 drops of goat sperm

4 pairs of peakcock eyes

10 wraps of oshogbo weed

1 bottle of Magic moment undecided

Grind and mix all together den drink it grin

Thank me later cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Marioplus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
"THE LIFE OF A MAN IS THE BLOOD, DO NOT SHED BLOOD" {LEVETICUS 17:11}
I IMPLORE YOU BY THE MERCIES OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT KILL THIS CHILD
JESUS CHRIST FORGAVE YOU AND I ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY ("IT IS FINISHED" JOHN 19:30)
I BELIEVE THE MERCY OF GOD AND HIS GRACE WILL HELP YOU TO GIVE LIFE A CHANCE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Who is ur doctor here. Idiot!

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Laveda(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
CornelG:
Abortion is a murder thereby a big sin and can lead you to hell fire so advice you not to engage in it. But if you decide to disregard my advice just know that any harm that befall you you are the engineer of it and wound blame anybody. Because i can see doom befalling you if you dear commit this abortion. A word is enough for the wise!
What doom?

Please say something else.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Sunkyphil(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
nlers wicked una don force d op deactivate grin
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Teniolasmart: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ok no problem...........

First of all,i know u are lying about aborting anything thing and ur main aim is just to gain like s or views

but if it true then my advise is that u should boil hot water and add grand pepper( 4 cups to be precise)
after that open ur smelly kitus and am sure it is as big as d mouth of my mom biggest pot

pour d pepper and hot water solution inside...............

Am sure the child will not survive d heat and d suffocation............
U can thank me later when u wake up from coma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
There's no way you can do that without harming yourself, the only option is the clinic or hospital smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by larabae13(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sorry to disturb you guys, just that am 3 weeks pregnant and I don't want it. I need advice on how I can abort it without going to the hospital.
N.b. Bashing is allowed.
Thanks in anticipation
google will give you wat u're luking for

I searched for "natural ways to abort pregnancy" nd it brought plenty tinz

Pawpaw is dere, cinammon is dere, even sesame seed nd pineapple is dere....google is ur best answer u dnt post something lyk dis on nl

Buh aborting pregnancy is bad I won't wish it on anyone buh itz ur choice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by PEPPERified: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
see inexperience..... Why didn't you deal with it immediately after you enjoyed it? No Andrews Liver salt? no postinor II or other post pills, no lime

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by JuicyPucci(f): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
She's gone
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Purpletee(f): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
dear please don't try it...i know its hard but trust me keeping your baby is the best thing that can happen to you...

family would scold you now...but for your baby endure...please.
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple thing. I don drop this kind advice b4 for here. Just find 1 big chair sitdown, open ya legs wide. Take omorogun(garri turner) and insert it thru ur website and be turning it, whine it welwel until u hear KPOS! The baby head don break be dat.

Thank me later.

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by rosieluv(f): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
larabae13:
google will give you wat u're luking for

I searched for "natural ways to abort pregnancy" nd it brought plenty tinz

Pawpaw is dere, cinammon is dere, even sesame seed nd pineapple is dere....google is ur best answer u dnt post something lyk dis on nl

Buh aborting pregnancy is bad I won't wish it on anyone buh itz ur choice
aunty lara has spoken
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
The person behind that moniker is a guy.
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Cindy222(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple thing. I don drop this kind advice b4 for here. Just find 1 big chair sitdown, open ya legs wide. Take omorogun(garri turner) and insert it thru ur website and be turning it, whine it welwel until u hear KPOS! The baby head don break be dat.

Thank me later.

Lwkmd u ehn...
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by larabae13(f): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
rosieluv:

aunty lara has spoken
lolz grin grin abi na we gotta epp a sister in need wink
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by rosieluv(f): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
larabae13:
lolz grin grin abi na we gotta epp a sister in need wink
were is my meat aunty lara
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by TrapHedges(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
There's no way you can do that without harming yourself, the only option is the clinic or hospital smiley

What have you been doin?
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Try misoprosol, it's effective in 5 hrs it's abt 1k or 1k5,it contains 3 tablets u either drink two and insert one or drink one and insert two, buh make sure u have a strong pain releiver and be ready for some blood flow for abt a week cos it will be rushing out as if it's ur period

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
N.b. Bashing is allowed.
Thanks in anticipation

Take some time out to think about your proposed action before you do it.

Do you really want to turn your womb into a death chamber for your unborn child whose heart beats synchronises perfectly with yours as we speak?

Mistakes are made, consequences are lived with, life continues, nothing lasts forever.

Don't abort that baby. Face the uncertain future of keeping that baby. That may be the only child Fate will grant you. Your unborn baby rests in your womb unknowing that her mother is planning to kill her. I hope you'll let her live.
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

What have you been doin?
I've never been in her situation before grin
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by larabae13(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
rosieluv:

were is my meat aunty lara
ya meat is in d fridge ayaf keep it for u grin
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by rosieluv(f): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
larabae13:
ya meat is in d fridge ayaf keep it for u grin
okies am on ma way
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by tochivitus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
and the award for the most stupid person of the year goes to the writer of this thread.. I have 2 question for you.
1. why should you have unprotected sex? what if this was HIV AIDS and not pregnancy?
2. why should you go skin to skin when your not ready to have babies
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by TrapHedges(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I've never been in her situation before grin

Sure you don't wanu be
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by austine4real(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
I love to father da child can we meet?
Re: How Can I Abort On My Own by byvan03: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
If you consider giving the child up legally, you can contact me. You don't have to abort when you can bless someone with it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Will Get The Girl? (photo) / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.