Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri (5092 Views)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Good morning all,l was privilege to meet with Engr Samuel @ segzy14 for the very first time last night and l tell you the truth he is a down to earth personality.Oga l the hail o

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Installation completed and the job looks nice,a very big thank you to our oga builder( segzy14) for this opportunity offer me to handle the supply and installation of this project.Paying money for the roofing tiles without knowing,seeing or doing business with me before.You are the real boss

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Muyesky(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
princejones:
Installation completed and the job looks nice,a very big thank you to our oga builder( segzy14) for this opportunity offer me to handle the supply and installation of this project.Paying money for the roofing tiles without knowing,seeing or doing business with me before.You are the real boss

Good to know you have done a very wondered job, now I am next as I hope to bring out the beauty of your job with my burglary embedded windows. All thanks to Oga Segzy14. cool
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
princejones:
Today is my birthday,thank you Lord for your faithfulness over my life and business

Hbd
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
princejones:

Trust pays
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Muyesky:

Good to know you have done a very wondered job, now I am next as I hope to bring out the beauty of your job with my burglary embedded windows. All thanks to Oga Segzy14. cool

Sharp sharp oooo
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
segzy14:

Trust pays
thank you sir and may God honours you and bless you

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Happy state anniversary to Akwa lbom and katsina state indigenes and residents as they celebrate their statehood today
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Happy weekend to everyone out they

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy weekend to all of us
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 3:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Call us today with this number , whatsup us or email us at princejones33@yahoo.com \08037156958

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Our Umuahia job in progress

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2016
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wishing everyone a pleasant sunday
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Call us today

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Contact us today for roofing job on this line 08037156958

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Wishing every one a pleasant week ahead
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2016
The pics as was requested by my oga

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by mufutau55(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2016
princejones:
The pics as was requested by my oga

God Bless you Princejones. Thank you very much. Lovely.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
mufutau55:

God Bless you Princejones. Thank you very much. Lovely.

Hajji M.
okay sir,it is our our unit office in the church
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
The Lord is good and his mercy is forever
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
“The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear”
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
A roofing job at lkorodu, Lagos for this same warri project handler who gave me another opportunity to showcase my work to you all,God bless you sir engr Samuel Ajose

Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
For your tower aluminum roofing material, call Prince on 08037156958 for your measurement and quotation
Re: Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri by princejones(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
"Your destiny is your life,do you know why you are existing in this world? You are created by God to fulfill your destiny on earth.Pick up something you know best and start working on it to its finishing point"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architect At Jakande Gate Isolo Lagos / To let A decent international standard 3 Bedroom for 200k 1 year / NEED MARBLE,GRANITE FOR YOUR BUILDING FLOOR? COME IN HERE (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.