Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Strong Message To Glo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Strong Message To Glo (422 Views)

N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me / Zuckerberg’s Non-verbal Message To Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Strong Message To Glo by Lacasta(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
I tried to reach out to my childhood friends at least to greet them for sallah, unfortunately 90% of the glo lines refused to connect. Upon enquiry, I was told that many abandoned their lines because of difficulties oin loading airtime.
In the area of Niger State where I come from, glo was the first network operator to commence operation there and that informed the reason why almost everyone from the area had Glo line.
Imagine telling illiterate to select option just because he wants to load a card, even the literates are not in any way comfortable with that pattern.
Please, tell Glo to make it easy for my people to load their cards like MTN because I can't get everyone's new line.
I really doubt if business owners in Nigeria do market analysis and surveys to know reasons for drop in patronage in some area. Because I believe that Glo usage in Gurara LGA of Niger State has dropped progressively

(1) (Reply)

Startup Investors Needed. / Step-by-step Guide On How To Import Goods From Dubai And Sell In Nigeria! (part4 / NNPC Set To Begin Commercial Bio-fuel Project In Nigeria — GMD, Dr Maikanti Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.