Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (32088 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Can you guys imagine the outstrageous amount Diamond Bank charge me as stamp duty fee? This is too much.
Please what do I do? This is too much for me to bear in this present state of the economy.
Lalasticlala please move this to the frontpage for a wider view.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by seunlayi(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2017
This banks are thieves or is it because of the toll of this recession on them

4th FTC on my Birthday. It seems the mod deliberately decided to favour all the threads i posted on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Mrbigman1(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2017
It's about time u quit. I have placed dem on standby, yet my account already have a minus value for nothing.

Dey re fighting to lean on us to stand.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Bank with Diamond and fidelity banks at your own risk

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Chain-Ji has come to stay..

Sorry bro

6 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by dingbang(m): 6:15am On Feb 08, 2017
grin

If na me I go enter dat originating bank raid the place ....

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Seriously guys, I woke up to see this message and felt like crying... Which other bank is better?
BeeBeeOoh:
Chain-Ji has come to stay..

Sorry bro
SEOManiac:
Lol, bros, you be post office?
searchng4love:
Bank with Diamond and fidelity banks at your own risk
sweetboiy:
Can you guys imagine the outstrageous amount Diamond Bank charge me as stamp duty fee? This is too much.
Please what do I do? This is too much for me to bear in this present state of the economy.
Lalasticlala please move this to the frontpage for a wider view.
Thanks.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Wtf are they even stamping... Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
grin

If na me I go enter dat originating bank raid the place ....
i just see the message.. If they don't refund me.. I must surely storm their bank and make noise I swear

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
Seriously guys, I woke up to see this message and felt like crying... Which other bank is better?
I think Union Bank

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by TPAND(f): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Diamond charged you for taking a uber taxi to go buy stamps from the post office. Call their customer support and issue them a litigation threat. They will reverse it quick fast

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I think Union Bank
their charge less? As in all this unnecessary charges
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:
Diamond charged you for taking a uber taxi to go buy stamps from the post office. Call their customer support and issue them a litigation threat. They will reverse it quick fast
am feeling soo sad now. They must refund me.. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, facebook and every other social network must hear this

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2017
First Bank is fairer
sweetboiy:
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:
First Bank is fairer
firstbank ? No no no

13 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Write them and ask for an explanation. Or visit their bank and talk to customer care. If there's no explanation, then you can broadcast it as you wish.

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
firstbank ? No no no
Worked for me... And GT savings account

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:

Worked for me... And GT savings account
GT savings account? I have an account with GTbank

3 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2017
delivite:
Write them and ask for an explanation. Or visit their bank and talk to customer care. If there's no explanation, then you can broadcast it as you wish.
i will visit their branch today

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
GT savings account? I have an account with GTbank
Yes ke.... Dunno why peeps rush to open current accounts for no apparent reason.... And open many.... Learn to open accounts that suits your financial situation best... Not opening because you have access to do so... And if you must endeavour to open savings account mostly.

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:

Yes ke.... Dunno why peeps rush to open current accounts for no apparent reason.... And open many.... Learn to open accounts that suits your financial situation best... Not opening because you have access to do so... And if you must endeavour to open savings account mostly.
my account is a savings account. Firstbank charges me N50 for stamp duty and am OK with it but this N800 is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
my account is a savings account. Firstbank charges me N50 for stamp duty and am OK with it but this N800 is too much
You are not supposed to be charged stamp duty on savings account ke....

4 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:

You are not supposed to be charged stamp duty on savings account ke....
nawao
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun Pls wider view. #Refundbackmymoney
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by djlaqua91(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
OP Run away from Diamond Bank. They are thieves. November 2016, i was deducted N900 for 'Alert Charges'

Even though they collect between 80-100 Naira monthly.

I quickly dumped them after their customer service where spewing lies.

7 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
djlaqua91:
OP Run away from Diamond Bank. They are thieves. November 2016, i was deducted N900 for 'Alert Charges'

Even though they collect between 80-100 Naira monthly.

I quickly dumped them after their customer service where spewing lies.
which bank are u operating with now? Are they better!?
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Viking007(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
Access bank.

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Viking007:
Access bank.
so Access Bank don't charge you unnecessary?
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by djlaqua91(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:

Access Bank. Yes, way better

2 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Viking007(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
so Access Bank don't charge you unnecessary?
Actually, they don't charge me at all, not even for SMS. I run a special type of savings account. grin

6 Likes

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Viking007:
Actually, they don't charge me at all, not even for SMS. I run a special type of savings account. grin
pls enlighten me more. Am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account / "Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.